1. What is Félicité's relationship to Mme. Aubain?
2. How long have Félicité and Mme. Aubain been in this relationship?
Half a century.
3. What kind of a wage does Félicité earn?
4. What are some of Félicité's chores?
Bridle a horse, the washing, feeding the chickens.
5. What happens to Mme. Aubain's husband?
6. How is Mme. Aubain's husband described?
Handsome but impecunious.
7. Why does Mme. Aubain have to sell the majority of her properties?
Because her husband ran into debt.
This section contains 4,377 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)