|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most exciting part of the day in Trouville?
(a) The evening parade.
(b) When the fishing boats came in.
(c) Afternoon service.
2. What does Mme. Aubain do for the first few months after Virginie dies?
(a) Goes to confession every day.
(b) Takes long aimless walks.
(c) Stays in her room.
(d) Stays in the house.
3. What does the narrator consider "a remainder of better days"?
(a) Mme. Aubain's clothing.
(b) Drawings and etchings.
(c) Mme. Aubain's children.
(d) The house.
4. What is Félicité's gift for the Corpus Christi procession?
(a) Her inheritance from Mme. Aubain.
(b) A gold chain she recieved from Virginie.
(d) Her rosary.
5. What did Félicité's family do in order to be near Félicité?
(a) They followed her on her walks.
(b) They stopped by every morning before breakfast.
(c) They made plans to see each other every time before saying goodbye.
(d) They stood in the market and waited for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes by to chop wood and draw water for Félicité?
2. What is Mme. Simon able to see from Félicité's window?
3. What is Félicité's first job as a girl?
4. On nice days, where do Félicité and the Aubain family go?
5. What kind of a wage does Félicité earn?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)