|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Félicité suspect might be the cause of Loulou's death?
(a) She thinks he was poisoned with parsley.
(b) She thinks he had a heart attack.
(c) She thinks she fed him the wrong medication.
(d) She thinks he was placed too close to the fire.
2. When Mme. Aubain and Félicité walk together, what do they talk about?
(a) Mme. Aubain's childhood.
(c) Mme. Aubain's husband.
(d) Virginie and Paul.
3. What is Félicité's first job when she starts working for Mme. Aubain?
(b) Dairy maid.
(c) Lady's maid.
4. What does the narrator consider "a remainder of better days"?
(a) Mme. Aubain's clothing.
(b) The house.
(c) Mme. Aubain's children.
(d) Drawings and etchings.
5. What does Mme. Aubain think of Félicité's family?
(a) They take advantage of her.
(b) They are kind.
(c) They are cruel.
(d) She is embarassed by their poverty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the catechism class does Félicité find beautiful and interesting?
2. Why does Félicité run ten miles in her clogs?
3. What is happening while Félicité is dying?
4. Who is opposed to the idea of Virginie attending a boarding school?
5. Why is Félicité nearly run over?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)