|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mme. Simon try to make Félicité more comfortable?
(a) She puts fresh sheets on her bed.
(b) He turns her on her side.
(c) She bathes her forehead with a cloth.
(d) She gives her a new pillow.
2. Who commits suicide?
(a) M. Bourais.
(b) Mme. Aubain.
(c) Félicité's sister.
3. What kind of a mantle is in the living room?
(b) Rustic wood.
(c) Victorian style.
4. How does Félicité meet her Polish suitor?
(a) Her sister introduces them.
(b) When he comes to beg Mme. Aubain for alms.
(c) Nursing cholera victims and looking after refugees.
(d) He is a friend of Paul's.
5. What is placed against the wainscoting in the living room?
(a) A bed.
(b) A couch.
(c) A stove.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Félicité lose her first job?
2. What are some of the offerings on the altar?
3. What does Félicité consider doing shortly after she gets Loulou back?
4. Where is Mme. Aubain's house located?
5. What part of the catechism class does Félicité find beautiful and interesting?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)