|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing that holds Mme. Aubain's interest after Virginie dies?
(a) Her walks with Félicité.
(b) Paul's letters.
(c) Looking through Virginie's drawings.
(d) Playing music.
2. What is placed against the wainscoting in the living room?
(b) A stove.
(c) A bed.
(d) A couch.
3. Where does Félicité sleep?
(a) On the sofa.
(c) In her room.
(d) In her arm chair.
4. What does the family do when it is particularly hot in Trouville?
(a) Go to the baths.
(b) Go to the beach.
(c) Stay inside.
(d) Sit in the shade and have a picnic.
5. The narrator describes Félicité as being made out of what material?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Félicité have any repairs done to the house?
2. What does Félicité take as a keepsake from among Virginie's things?
3. What condition is Loulou in at the time of Félicité's death?
4. When Mme. Aubain and Félicité walk together, what do they talk about?
5. How are the easy chairs in the living room upholstered?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)