|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Félicité first meet Theodore?
(a) In her sister's house.
(b) In the park.
(c) At work.
(d) At a dance.
2. On nice days, where do Félicité and the Aubain family go?
(a) To the baths.
(b) To picnic at the Rhine.
(c) To the city gardens.
(d) To the farm at Geffosses.
3. What state is the furniture in the parlor in?
(a) Draped in sheets.
(b) Covered in plastic.
4. Why does the family move back home?
(a) Virginie's cough resumed.
(b) Mme. Aubain missed her house.
(c) Paul needed to prepare to leave for school.
(d) Félicité had to return to tend to seasonal work.
5. Who does Félicité begin to see frequently after Virginie goes away to school?
(b) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who moves to Pont-l'Eveque shortly Virginie dies?
2. What does Mme. Aubain do that offends Félicité?
3. Whose debts does Mme. Aubain pay off?
4. Why does Felicite leave the farm she was working at while she dated Theodore?
5. Why does Mme. de Larsonniere give Mme. Aubain a gift?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)