|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Paul's parents tell him to do when he visits Félicité?
(a) Be kind.
(b) Take her arm when they walk to Vespers.
(c) Bring home as many things as he can.
(d) Tell her that they send their regards.
2. What does Virginie do while the family is on their outing?
(a) Feeds rabbits and gathers cornflowers.
(c) Sits quietly with her mother and Félicité.
(d) Entertains Paul.
3. What is unusual about the children's beds?
(a) They don't have beds.
(b) They are huge.
(c) They are propped up against the wall.
(d) The mattresses are removed.
4. How does Félicité meet her Polish suitor?
(a) Her sister introduces them.
(b) He is a friend of Paul's.
(c) Nursing cholera victims and looking after refugees.
(d) When he comes to beg Mme. Aubain for alms.
5. What does Mme. Aubain feel when she is finally able to visit Virginie's grave?
(c) An even more terrible sadness.
(d) Comfort and consolation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What items did Félicité buy for her sister's family?
2. What does Félicité do for Colmiche?
3. Why does Mme. de Larsonniere give Mme. Aubain a gift?
4. Why does Félicité run ten miles in her clogs?
5. What state is the furniture in the parlor in?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)