|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is peculiar about Félicité's appearance?
(a) She doesn't appear to age.
(b) She has a limp.
(c) She doesn't have any teeth.
(d) She is a hunchback.
2. What new activity do Félicité and Virginie begin at Christmas time?
(a) They begin to go to catechism.
(b) They join a choir.
(c) They begin to learn English.
(d) They begin piano lessons.
3. Where is Trouville situated in the landscape?
(a) At the bottom of a hill.
(b) At the top of a mountain.
(c) In the plains.
(d) Deep in a valley,
4. Which relative of Mme. Aubain's frequently comes to visit?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her nephew.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her uncle.
5. What is unusual about the floors in Mme. Aubain's house?
(a) They are dirt.
(b) They are at different levels.
(c) They are marble.
(d) They are concrete.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Félicité was 25-years-old, how old did people think she was?
2. Who in Félicité's family always kept out of sight?
3. What is Félicité's defining act of heroism?
4. How is Mme. Aubain's husband described?
5. How is Félicité's stance described?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)