|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in Félicité's family always kept out of sight?
(a) Her nieces.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her nephew.
(d) Her brother-in-law.
2. What does the narrator consider "a remainder of better days"?
(a) Mme. Aubain's children.
(b) Drawings and etchings.
(c) Mme. Aubain's clothing.
(d) The house.
3. What does the clock in the living room look like?
(a) A normal clock.
(b) Notre Dame.
(c) An old sundial.
(d) The Temple of Vesta.
4. What does Mme. Aubain think of Félicité's family?
(a) They are kind.
(b) They take advantage of her.
(c) She is embarassed by their poverty.
(d) They are cruel.
5. When the family rests in the field, what does Paul do?
(a) He lays out the picnic.
(b) He is bored and itches to move on.
(c) He chases animals with his bow.
(d) He plays cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers advice about where Paul should go to school?
2. How is the Liebards' place in Troqueville described?
3. How is Félicité's stance described?
4. What gift does M. Bourais bring for the children?
5. What does Félicité do when the family rests in the field?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)