|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Trouville situated in the landscape?
(a) In the plains.
(b) At the top of a mountain.
(c) At the bottom of a hill.
(d) Deep in a valley,
2. How is Félicité's stance described?
3. How is Mme. Aubain's husband described?
(a) A rake and a spendthrift.
(b) Cruel and extravagant.
(c) Handsome but impecunious.
(d) Kind but careless with money.
4. Where does Félicité first meet Theodore?
(a) In the park.
(b) At a dance.
(c) In her sister's house.
(d) At work.
5. Where is Mme. Aubain's house located?
(a) Behind the market.
(b) Beside her old house.
(c) Next to a stable.
(d) In the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are some of Félicité's chores?
2. What hangs above the piano?
3. What decoration is prominent in Mme. Aubain's bedroom?
4. What does the family do when it is particularly hot in Trouville?
5. Who reads to Félicité for the first time in her life?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)