|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Liebards' place in Troqueville described?
(a) As elegant and formal.
(b) As quaint and charming.
(c) As having an old world feel.
(d) As run down.
2. What does Félicité hold in her hands while she sleeps?
(a) A photo of her mother.
(b) A book.
(c) A rosary.
(d) Her bible.
3. Where is Mme. Aubain's house located?
(a) In the country.
(b) Beside her old house.
(c) Next to a stable.
(d) Behind the market.
4. Who in Félicité's family always kept out of sight?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her nieces.
(c) Her brother-in-law.
(d) Her nephew.
5. What new activity do Félicité and Virginie begin at Christmas time?
(a) They begin to learn English.
(b) They begin piano lessons.
(c) They join a choir.
(d) They begin to go to catechism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mme. Aubain have to sell the majority of her properties?
2. What does Virginie do while the family is on their outing?
3. What color is the wainscoting in the living room?
4. How is Mme. Aubain's husband described?
5. How are the easy chairs in the living room upholstered?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)