|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator consider "a remainder of better days"?
(a) Mme. Aubain's children.
(b) Drawings and etchings.
(c) The house.
(d) Mme. Aubain's clothing.
2. What is the last thing Félicité does before going to sleep?
(b) Write a letter to her sister.
(c) Read her bible.
(d) Cover the fire with ashes.
3. What is Félicité's first job as a girl?
(a) To watch children.
(b) A cook.
(d) To look after cows.
4. What did Félicité's family do in order to be near Félicité?
(a) They made plans to see each other every time before saying goodbye.
(b) They followed her on her walks.
(c) They stopped by every morning before breakfast.
(d) They stood in the market and waited for her.
5. Who offers advice about where Paul should go to school?
(a) Félicité's brother-in-law.
(b) The priest.
(c) Mme. Liebard.
(d) M. Bourais.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Félicité's defining act of heroism?
2. What was the most exciting part of the day in Trouville?
3. What does the clock in the living room look like?
4. Who does Félicité hear Liebard talk about from her past?
5. Where does Félicité first meet Theodore?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)