|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Trouville situated in the landscape?
(a) In the plains.
(b) At the top of a mountain.
(c) Deep in a valley,
(d) At the bottom of a hill.
2. Who struggles the most when Paul goes away?
(d) Mme. Aubain.
3. Where is Mme. Aubain's house located?
(a) In the country.
(b) Behind the market.
(c) Next to a stable.
(d) Beside her old house.
4. What cure does the doctor recommend for Virginie's nervous complaint?
(b) Water and gruel.
(d) Sea bathing.
5. How does Virginie make the journey to Tocqueville?
(a) On a horse with Félicité.
(b) In a carriage with her mother.
(c) M. Liebard carries her on his horse with him.
(d) She walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Félicité hear Liebard talk about from her past?
2. Who reads to Félicité for the first time in her life?
3. On nice days, where do Félicité and the Aubain family go?
4. How is Mme. Aubain's husband described?
5. What kind of a mantle is in the living room?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)