|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mme. Aubain's house located?
(a) Next to a stable.
(b) In the country.
(c) Beside her old house.
(d) Behind the market.
2. Why does the family move back home?
(a) Mme. Aubain missed her house.
(b) Virginie's cough resumed.
(c) Paul needed to prepare to leave for school.
(d) Félicité had to return to tend to seasonal work.
3. What is the only thing that holds Mme. Aubain's interest after Virginie dies?
(a) Playing music.
(b) Her walks with Félicité.
(c) Paul's letters.
(d) Looking through Virginie's drawings.
4. Where does Félicité sleep?
(a) In her room.
(b) On the sofa.
(c) In her arm chair.
5. Who does Félicité hear Liebard talk about from her past?
(a) The farmer she worked for as a girl.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Madame Lehoussais.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hangs above the piano?
2. What are some of Félicité's chores?
3. What is burying Loulou on the alter?
4. What causes Félicité to feel calm?
5. Who does Mme. Aubain dream of after Virignie's death?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)