|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Félicité's family do in order to be near Félicité?
(a) They stopped by every morning before breakfast.
(b) They followed her on her walks.
(c) They stood in the market and waited for her.
(d) They made plans to see each other every time before saying goodbye.
2. What does Félicité hold in her hands while she sleeps?
(a) A photo of her mother.
(b) Her bible.
(c) A book.
(d) A rosary.
3. How does Félicité lose her first job?
(a) She is injured.
(b) She quits.
(c) She is offerred another job.
(d) She is accused of theft.
4. What is Félicité's first job when she starts working for Mme. Aubain?
(a) Dairy maid.
(d) Lady's maid.
5. Why does the family move back home?
(a) Paul needed to prepare to leave for school.
(b) Virginie's cough resumed.
(c) Mme. Aubain missed her house.
(d) Félicité had to return to tend to seasonal work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is piled on the piano?
2. Who reads to Félicité for the first time in her life?
3. What kind of a wage does Félicité earn?
4. What does Theodore do that makes marrying Félicité impossible?
5. Who does Félicité find while she is in Trouville?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)