|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mme. Aubain's annual income?
(a) Nine hundred francs.
(b) Five thousand francs.
(c) Fifty thousand francs.
(d) One hundred thousand francs.
2. How is Félicité's voice described?
3. How is Félicité's stance described?
4. Who struggles the most when Paul goes away?
(c) Mme. Aubain.
5. What is Félicité's response to Virginie receiving her first communion?
(a) She feels angry.
(b) She regrets never having received communion herself.
(c) She nearly faints.
(d) She claps her hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose debts does Mme. Aubain pay off?
2. What gift does M. Bourais bring for the children?
3. How does Paul make the journey to Tocqueville?
4. What do Mme. Aubain and Félicité spread out on the bed when they are going through Virginie's things?
5. What news does Félicité receive in a letter that Mme. Aubain reads to her?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)