|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On nice days, where do Félicité and the Aubain family go?
(a) To the farm at Geffosses.
(b) To the baths.
(c) To picnic at the Rhine.
(d) To the city gardens.
2. What does Mme. Aubain think of Félicité's family?
(a) They are kind.
(b) They take advantage of her.
(c) She is embarassed by their poverty.
(d) They are cruel.
3. How long does Félicité's family stay on their first visit?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
4. Who reads to Félicité for the first time in her life?
(b) M. Bourais.
(d) Mme. Aubain.
5. What particularly bothered Mme. Aubain about the way that Félicité's family behaved?
(a) Their accent.
(b) The familiar way that Félicité's nephew spoke to Paul.
(c) Their clothing and appearance.
(d) The familiar way that Félicité's sister spoke to Mme. Aubain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul's wife do with Mme. Aubain's home and belongings?
2. What does Félicité do when the family rests in the field?
3. What remedy was attempted to relieve Mme. Aubain's difficulty breathing?
4. Who comes by to chop wood and draw water for Félicité?
5. What news does Félicité receive in a letter that Mme. Aubain reads to her?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)