|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the alter of the Corpus Christi placed?
(a) In the courthouse.
(b) By the library.
(c) In Mme. Aubain's courtyard.
(d) In front of the church.
2. What sends Félicité into ecstasies?
(a) When the sun catches Loulou's glass eye.
(b) The image of the Holy Spirit as a dove.
(c) The kindness of her friends.
(d) Memories of Paul and Virginie.
3. What is one of the results of Félicité's increasing deafness?
(a) She begins to lose her balance.
(b) She can no longer work.
(c) She meets the priest for confession in private.
(d) She can no longer talk to Loulou.
4. How does Virginie make the journey to Tocqueville?
(a) M. Liebard carries her on his horse with him.
(b) In a carriage with her mother.
(c) On a horse with Félicité.
(d) She walks.
5. Why does Félicité run ten miles in her clogs?
(a) To see Theodore.
(b) To see Virginie at school.
(c) To tend to her sister during childbirth.
(d) To say goodbye to Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Félicité feel when she remembers Loulou's life?
2. What stubborn trait does Loulou have that amazes Félicité?
3. Why is Félicité nearly run over?
4. What color is Virginie's grave stone?
5. What prevents Félicité from being able to see Loulou before her death?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)