|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Félicité begin to see frequently after Virginie goes away to school?
(a) The doctor.
2. What does Virginie do while the family is on their outing?
(b) Entertains Paul.
(c) Feeds rabbits and gathers cornflowers.
(d) Sits quietly with her mother and Félicité.
3. Why does Félicité think that her illness makes sense?
(a) Because it is the same illness that Loulou died of.
(b) Because it is the same illness that Mme. Aubain died of.
(c) Because she is ready to die.
(d) Because she had a dream about it.
4. What gift does M. Bourais bring for the children?
(a) A set of paints.
(b) Sheets of music.
(d) An illustrated geography book.
5. How does Félicité meet her Polish suitor?
(a) When he comes to beg Mme. Aubain for alms.
(b) Nursing cholera victims and looking after refugees.
(c) Her sister introduces them.
(d) He is a friend of Paul's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Félicité's family do in order to be near Félicité?
2. What sends Félicité into ecstasies?
3. What stubborn trait does Loulou have that amazes Félicité?
4. Who in Félicité's family always kept out of sight?
5. What does Mme. Aubain think of Félicité's family?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)