|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the embodiment of every happiness he had ever known?
(a) None of these.
2. Why was Pug troubled at hearing Macros' voice?
(a) All of these.
(b) He was in another world.
(c) He was dead.
(d) He was in a coma.
3. How many groups of elves were there originally?
4. To what end have the monks expanded the storage areas?
(a) To store more books and papers.
(b) To make sure they can survive the winter.
(c) None of these.
(d) To make sure their comfort and needs are met.
5. What lessened Murmandamus' rage?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The return to former worlds.
(c) The killing of the prisoners.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What became of the thief known as Grey Cat?
2. What was the name of the girl who projected her thoughts?
3. What had finding Anita's cure become?
4. Who asks Pug to take Meecham with him?
5. What are the creatures that attempted to attack the group?
Short Essay Questions
1. What might have been done in the bar with Longly?
2. Describe Elvandar.
3. Why do the magicians assume that the Dark Power is from Kelewan and traveled through the Rift?
4. What did Kamatsu say and what was the Emperor's reaction to it?
5. Who do those at Sarth serve and what do they do?
6. What does the prophecy have to do with Arutha?
7. What joke did Jimmy make that made the Prince laugh out loud for the first time since Anita was incapacitated?
8. What was significant about the white paint on the Hadati's face?
9. Describe the Thun.
10. What did the thing that descended in flight from the heavens look like?
This section contains 1,064 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)