|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jimmy not believe?
(a) All of these.
(b) That times were changing and there was not likely to be peace again.
(c) That Arutha would dismiss him.
(d) That Arutha was just as frightened as he was.
2. What characteristic(s) will allow Arutha to locate Silverthorn?
(a) All of these.
(b) Silver thorns.
(c) Fruit like red holly berries.
(d) Light, silver green leaves with three lobes.
3. What was Kulgan's reply to the fact that women too often wore the light robes?
(a) Positively distracting.
(b) For shame.
(c) Positively indecent.
(d) How does anyone get any work done?
4. What is the first thing Jimmy is going to do when he gets back?
(a) Scream his head off.
(b) Have a pint of ale.
(c) Go gamboling.
(d) Order that other squire to scrub his boots.
5. What rank did Gardan get?
(a) His rank didn't change.
(b) Duke of Krondor.
(c) None of these.
(d) Knight Marshal of Krondor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is nagging to Katala?
2. What weapon did Micah utilize?
3. What was the question that Elgahar asked?
4. What do the Thun call themselves?
5. What are the creatures that attempted to attack the group?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the information Arutha shares with the elves cause them deep concern?
2. Discuss Milamber/Pug's fall from grace and his subsequent disbranding of being a Great One?
3. What excuse did Murmandamus offer the Dark Brothers for the lack of invasion into human lands?
4. What did the information that Pug gained from the torturing of Dominic reveal?
5. Why would only a madman fail to heed Milamber/Pug's warning?
6. Why does the Hadati decide to take up with the Prince?
7. What reason did Pug give for his decision?
8. Who do those at Sarth serve and what do they do?
9. What are the Black Slayers?
10. What did Micah say about Jimmy's wanting to be Duke of Krondor?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)