|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the moredhel do to incite a Bloodquest?
(a) He slaughtered Baru's hometown.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He killed Baru's wife and child.
(d) Both of these.
2. What did Pug ask Dominic to do, immediately after he had exited his trance-like state?
(a) Summon help.
(b) All of these.
(c) Tell the Emperor of the assassination threat.
(d) Tend to Meecham.
3. What was the name of the first monk to greet Arutha?
(a) Brother Dominic.
(b) Brother Atrius.
(c) Brother Artemis.
(d) Brother Mark.
4. How far had the group traveled by pattern?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Eight hundred miles or more.
(c) Seventeen hundred, sixty kilometers.
(d) Neither of these.
5. Arutha hid what emotion at the end of chapter twelve?
(a) His anger.
(b) His hopelessness.
(c) His fear.
(d) His strained joy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Pug to believe that he and his companions were underground?
2. What is implied was dying within Arutha at the lack of the sight of Silverthorn?
3. What lessened Murmandamus' rage?
4. Why did Jimmy come back?
5. How did the King regard the safe arrival of the Monk in Stardock?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reason did Pug give for his decision?
2. What did Kamatsu say and what was the Emperor's reaction to it?
3. Why do the magicians assume that the Dark Power is from Kelewan and traveled through the Rift?
4. What was the ultimate in shame and punishment for a warrior and why?
5. What does the prophecy have to do with Arutha?
6. Describe Elvandar.
7. What might have been done in the bar with Longly?
8. Who do those at Sarth serve and what do they do?
9. What did Micah say about Jimmy's wanting to be Duke of Krondor?
10. What was given to Arutha before he left the Abbey?
This section contains 1,066 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)