|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the girl who projected her thoughts?
2. What colors were the energy that came from Father Johns staff?
(a) Green and purple.
(b) Green and yellow.
(c) Green and orange.
(d) Red and orange.
3. How far had the group traveled by pattern?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Eight hundred miles or more.
(d) Seventeen hundred, sixty kilometers.
4. Which was not a group that existed following the disappearance/death of the Eldar?
5. To what end have the monks expanded the storage areas?
(a) To make sure their comfort and needs are met.
(b) To make sure they can survive the winter.
(c) To store more books and papers.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the last words spoken at the end of chapter fifteen?
2. What is the name of the creatures that live beneath the ice?
3. What is the nature of the beast?
4. What interrupted the conversation?
5. What would Jimmy do if he was Arutha?
Short Essay Questions
1. What joke did Jimmy make that made the Prince laugh out loud for the first time since Anita was incapacitated?
2. What was significant about the white paint on the Hadati's face?
3. Describe Elvandar.
4. Why was the renegade moredhel shot down by his comrade?
5. Why does the information Arutha shares with the elves cause them deep concern?
6. What did the information that Pug gained from the torturing of Dominic reveal?
7. What excuse did Murmandamus offer the Dark Brothers for the lack of invasion into human lands?
8. What was said to Baru to get him to sheath his sword when he saw Murad?
9. Why would only a madman fail to heed Milamber/Pug's warning?
10. Who do those at Sarth serve and what do they do?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)