|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what end have the monks expanded the storage areas?
(a) None of these.
(b) To make sure their comfort and needs are met.
(c) To make sure they can survive the winter.
(d) To store more books and papers.
2. How did the King regard the safe arrival of the Monk in Stardock?
(b) Of moderate interest.
(c) He didn't care about the monks arrival in Stardock.
3. What is Murmandamus' order regarding the captured humans?
(a) To kill them all, at once.
(b) To have their way with them, use them for sport.
(c) To have them kill each other for their freedom.
(d) To torture them to death.
4. What did Meecham call Ergoran?
(a) A genderless mule.
(b) A genderless donkey.
(c) A genderless snake.
(d) A genderless chicken.
5. Who did Laurie meet that he knew?
Short Answer Questions
1. In supreme cruelty, what head adorned the beast?
2. What was not in Arutha's nature?
3. Where will Murmandamus be waiting for Arutha?
4. What is implied was dying within Arutha at the lack of the sight of Silverthorn?
5. What do the Thun say of those beneath the ice?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the magicians assume that the Dark Power is from Kelewan and traveled through the Rift?
2. What reason did Pug give for his decision?
3. What was said to Baru to get him to sheath his sword when he saw Murad?
4. What did Kamatsu say and what was the Emperor's reaction to it?
5. Why does Jimmy ask Martin to kill one of the humans?
6. Discuss Milamber/Pug's fall from grace and his subsequent disbranding of being a Great One?
7. Describe Elvandar.
8. What did Micah say about Jimmy's wanting to be Duke of Krondor?
9. Why would only a madman fail to heed Milamber/Pug's warning?
10. What did the thing that descended in flight from the heavens look like?
This section contains 1,057 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)