|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the things called that won't die?
(a) The Black Samers.
(b) The Black Sayers.
(c) The Black Slayers.
(d) The Black Slavers.
2. What rank did Laurie get?
(a) Knight of Salador.
(b) Duke of Krondor.
(c) Knight of Krondor.
(d) Duke of Salador.
3. Where is The Father Abbot?
(a) He is meditating.
(b) All of these.
(c) He is praying.
(d) Unavailable for two hours.
4. Where will Murmandamus be waiting for Arutha?
(a) Both of these.
(c) At the Black Lake.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What caused Pug to believe that he and his companions were underground?
(a) The walls were wet.
(b) The walls were damp.
(c) The walls were moist.
(d) It smelled earthen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Thun call themselves?
2. What is implied was dying within Arutha at the lack of the sight of Silverthorn?
3. What river did Pug see?
4. How did the monster reveal its mortal face?
5. Who was Shimone?
Short Essay Questions
1. Galain explained that he would leave a trail and Arutha was concerned that the Moredhel could follow the same trail. Why couldn't they?
2. Describe Elvandar.
3. What was given to Arutha before he left the Abbey?
4. What was the first thing Jimmy said he would do when he got back? Why did he say this?
5. What are the Black Slayers?
6. What did Kamatsu say and what was the Emperor's reaction to it?
7. What was said to Baru to get him to sheath his sword when he saw Murad?
8. What does the prophecy have to do with Arutha?
9. Why does Jimmy ask Martin to kill one of the humans?
10. How did Rogan come to find Gamina and why did they journey to Stardock?
This section contains 984 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)