|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal was Trig the Fuller compared to?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A bird.
(c) A turtle.
(d) A snake.
2. Who was the road up into the Calastius mountains primarily used by?
3. What creature did Jimmy nearly kill?
(a) A giant lizard.
(b) A firedrake.
(c) A Moredhel.
(d) A snake person.
4. What did Jimmy notice had been out of the ordinary?
(a) An appearance of his long dead mother.
(b) An appearance of the since dead, Golden Dase.
(c) An appearance of a man claiming to be his father.
(d) An appearance of the since dead, Laughing Jack.
5. What direction will the entire city hear that Arutha road?
Short Answer Questions
1. What could hold the road they were traveling up?
2. What was the name of the poison that was on the arrow?
3. How much did the leader of the Guild want for information on the Nighthawks?
4. Why didn't the horse climb faster even after Arutha spurred it?
5. What did the chieftain seek?
Short Essay Questions
1. What character traits do all three of Borric's sons possess?
2. Why did the old witch gasp at the sight of the central figure when he removed his cloak?
3. How did Gardan know where to look for the Prince?
4. Discuss Milamber/Pug's fall from grace and his subsequent disbranding of being a Great One?
5. What was the extent of negotiations?
6. What did the clergy people reveal about what they had learned regarding the beast they had fought.
7. What did the thing that descended in flight from the heavens look like?
8. Why did Jimmy state that they "should have waited on the temples' pleasure"?
9. Why hadn't Laurie revealed his decision to Carline sooner?
10. Who do those at Sarth serve and what do they do?
This section contains 1,080 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)