|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group did Jimmy belong to?
(a) The Imperial Guard.
(b) The Thieves Guild.
(c) The Mockers.
(d) The Malkers.
2. What would Jimmy do if he could?
(a) Kill Laughing Jack again.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Trade places with the Princess.
3. There isn't how many feet of clearing between the wall and the cliff?
(a) Four feet.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Ten feet.
(d) Five feet.
4. What was significant about the rings?
(a) All of their rings were black with a hawk symbol on them.
(b) They were poisoned rings.
(c) All of these.
(d) All three men had rings.
5. Who is the Golden Dase's current benefactor?
(a) The widow of the Masterharper Fallon.
(b) The widow of the Mastersmith, Callon.
(c) The widow of the Masterbrewer Fallon.
(d) The widow of the Masterbrewer, Callon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had the captain been in the King's navy?
2. What did he have to order the Tsurani guards not to do?
3. What position was implied for Volney?
4. What appeared around the Prince's party?
5. What was the name of the darkness that had possessed Laughing Jack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jimmy learn following his first night out?
2. What did the clergy people reveal about what they had learned regarding the beast they had fought.
3. How did Gardan know where to look for the Prince?
4. Why was the heavy crossbow a poor choice of weapon?
5. What drew Arutha's attention from Anita?
6. What kinds of things did Jimmy know about the sewers?
7. What did the Moredhel command the people he was with to do following the witch's reading?
8. Why did Jimmy come and tell the Prince his life was in jeopardy instead of reporting to the Mockers as he ought to have?
9. Why did Jimmy state that they "should have waited on the temples' pleasure"?
10. What are the views Jimmy harbors regarding the nobility?
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)