|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon was Laughing Jack using?
(a) A dart.
(b) A crossbow.
(c) A throwing knife.
(d) A bow and arrow.
2. After what situation did Jimmy feel he should be carrying the distillation?
(a) The incident in which he realized he should carry the distillate isn't mentioned.
(b) After the incident at the brothel.
(c) After both of these incidents.
(d) After the incident with Laughing Jack.
3. What else was on the roof with Jimmy?
(a) A Nighthawk.
(b) A Nightwalker.
(c) There was nothing on the roof with Jimmy.
(d) A Grey Owl.
4. What did the chieftain seek?
(a) A reading of the ruins.
(b) A reading of the signs.
(c) A spell of protection.
(d) All of these.
5. There isn't how many feet of clearing between the wall and the cliff?
(a) Five feet.
(b) Ten feet.
(c) Six feet.
(d) Four feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature did Jimmy nearly kill?
2. What does Lyam order the guards to do?
3. What did the man want to know?
4. Where must they go for answers?
5. How much did the leader of the Guild want for information on the Nighthawks?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the captain of the Royal Eagle wish that the tall spires of Rillanon were in sight?
2. What was the extent of negotiations?
3. What are the views Jimmy harbors regarding the nobility?
4. Why did the witch tell the priest of the Pantathian serpent people to stop making signs? What stopped the serpent person from continuing?
5. What drew Arutha's attention from Anita?
6. What made the Moredhel hard to kill?
7. What revelation added double meaning to the Princes' remark that himself and Jimmy were already friends?
8. Who managed to finally put an end to the Moredhel and how did they do it?
9. What was the plan to throw the Moredhel off Arutha's trail?
10. Why did Jimmy come and tell the Prince his life was in jeopardy instead of reporting to the Mockers as he ought to have?
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)