|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Carline to be shamed by her love affair?
(a) All of these.
(b) She had disgraced the royal family.
(c) She had engaged in affairs unbecoming a princess.
(d) She had fallen in love with a commoner.
2. What color was the coin once the witch had pored her liquid onto it?
3. What was significant about the rings?
(a) All three men had rings.
(b) All of their rings were black with a hawk symbol on them.
(c) All of these.
(d) They were poisoned rings.
4. Who was the first to summon Arutha?
(a) They both summoned Arutha at the same time.
(b) The Priestess.
(c) Neither summoned Arutha.
(d) The Priest.
5. What was the difference between the bodies of the Nighthawks and those of the guards?
(a) There was no difference; they both remained alive.
(b) The bodies of the guards remained down.
(c) The bodies of the Nighthawks remained down.
(d) There was no difference, they both remained dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the popular brothel in Krondor?
2. What position was implied for Volney?
3. There isn't how many feet of clearing between the wall and the cliff?
4. What did Jimmy realize the men were?
5. What did Jimmy see in Arutha's eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Martin know that the Moredhel was high ranking?
2. Why did the witch tell the priest of the Pantathian serpent people to stop making signs? What stopped the serpent person from continuing?
3. Why were the 'Dog Soldiers' called that?
4. Why was the heavy crossbow a poor choice of weapon?
5. Why did Jimmy want to tell Arutha what had been going on, and what he had witnessed with the assassin?
6. What made the Moredhel hard to kill?
7. Why wouldn't Jimmy take orders from Arutha?
8. How did Gardan know where to look for the Prince?
9. What was the extent of negotiations?
10. Why did the old witch gasp at the sight of the central figure when he removed his cloak?
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)