|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the assassin change into?
(a) Both of these.
(b) A dark elf.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) A Moredhel.
2. What direction will the entire city hear that Arutha road?
3. Who has a slip-me-out to the sewers in his basement?
4. What appeared around the Prince's party?
(a) Blinding light.
(b) Blue fire.
(d) All of these.
5. What was the name of the popular brothel in Krondor?
(a) The House of Willows.
(b) The House of Widows.
(c) The House of Aspen.
(d) The House of Cedar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Nathan wish to withdraw from the room?
2. What did he have to order the Tsurani guards not to do?
3. Which was not one of the people on board the ship?
4. What was Laurie's decision regarding the Princess' ultimatum?
5. What did the man want to know?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was the renegade moredhel shot down by his comrade?
2. What did Kamatsu say and what was the Emperor's reaction to it?
3. Galain explained that he would leave a trail and Arutha was concerned that the Moredhel could follow the same trail. Why couldn't they?
4. Why did Jimmy want to tell Arutha what had been going on, and what he had witnessed with the assassin?
5. What did Micah say about Jimmy's wanting to be Duke of Krondor?
6. Why did the witch tell the priest of the Pantathian serpent people to stop making signs? What stopped the serpent person from continuing?
7. Why was Jimmy in trouble, and why was the Upright Man willing to spare him?
8. What kinds of things did Jimmy know about the sewers?
9. What character traits do all three of Borric's sons possess?
10. What are the Black Slayers?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)