|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jimmy expected to do as Squire?
(a) Care for everyone's horses.
(b) Do the menial work.
(c) Look after the other people first.
(d) All of these.
2. What did Jimmy wish to pass the word about in regards to the guards?
(a) That he was going to get new clothes.
(b) That he was going to snoop about on the roof.
(c) That he was going to get a present for the Prince and Princess.
(d) That he was headed out to listen to the streets.
3. How does Arutha feel about the people that have chosen to accompany him?
(a) All of these.
(b) Fortunate for the company.
(c) Fortunate for such friendship.
(d) Fortunate for such loyalty.
4. What did Jimmy do to stop this from continuing?
(a) He set fire to the House.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He found a cask of acid and poured it down the stairs.
5. Where did the evil group head after dispatching the witch?
(a) None of these.
(b) To Sin-Sargoth.
(c) To Sam-Sargoth.
(d) To Sar-Sargoth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else was on the roof with Jimmy?
2. What title was Jimmy given?
3. What creature did Jimmy nearly kill?
4. Who was the first to summon Arutha?
5. Who met the party on the road out of Krondor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jimmy come and tell the Prince his life was in jeopardy instead of reporting to the Mockers as he ought to have?
2. How did Gardan know where to look for the Prince?
3. What was the plan to throw the Moredhel off Arutha's trail?
4. Why did Jimmy state that they "should have waited on the temples' pleasure"?
5. What character traits do all three of Borric's sons possess?
6. Who had been the intended target and how was it that Laughing Jack managed to be alive?
7. What did Jimmy learn following his first night out?
8. Why was the heavy crossbow a poor choice of weapon?
9. How did the being that took Jack lie?
10. What struck Jimmy about the men at the next table in the Inn?
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)