|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had the captain been in the King's navy?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Forty years.
(d) Twenty years.
2. What did the man want to know?
(a) All of these.
(b) If it was time to do what had been ordained.
(c) If the right time to do what he felt he should.
(d) If it was his destiny to take over the world.
3. What did Jimmy wish to pass the word about in regards to the guards?
(a) That he was going to get new clothes.
(b) That he was going to snoop about on the roof.
(c) That he was headed out to listen to the streets.
(d) That he was going to get a present for the Prince and Princess.
4. What did Jimmy notice had been out of the ordinary?
(a) An appearance of a man claiming to be his father.
(b) An appearance of the since dead, Golden Dase.
(c) An appearance of his long dead mother.
(d) An appearance of the since dead, Laughing Jack.
5. What makes even the 'evil' gods not truly evil?
(a) There are worse evils out there to contend with.
(b) They are not truly evil when one understands their natures and motivations.
(c) The utter lack of hope is more evil.
(d) If one respects them, they are not evil, merely the opposite aspect of good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Arutha wish of his men?
2. What was the name of the poison that was on the arrow?
3. What was the difference between the bodies of the Nighthawks and those of the guards?
4. What else was on the roof with Jimmy?
5. What direction will the entire city hear that Arutha road?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the clergy people reveal about what they had learned regarding the beast they had fought.
2. How did the being that took Jack lie?
3. What was the extent of negotiations?
4. What struck Jimmy about the men at the next table in the Inn?
5. What did the Moredhel command the people he was with to do following the witch's reading?
6. Why were the 'Dog Soldiers' called that?
7. Why did Jimmy state that they "should have waited on the temples' pleasure"?
8. Why did the old witch gasp at the sight of the central figure when he removed his cloak?
9. How did Gardan know where to look for the Prince?
10. Why did Jimmy come and tell the Prince his life was in jeopardy instead of reporting to the Mockers as he ought to have?
This section contains 1,163 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)