|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Nathan wish to withdraw from the room?
(a) It was to give the Priestess time and space to concentrate.
(b) It was professional courtesy.
(c) They didn't like the Priestess.
(d) His men and his order found the practices of the Priestess offensive.
2. What makes even the 'evil' gods not truly evil?
(a) The utter lack of hope is more evil.
(b) There are worse evils out there to contend with.
(c) If one respects them, they are not evil, merely the opposite aspect of good.
(d) They are not truly evil when one understands their natures and motivations.
3. What did Arutha wish of his men?
(a) That the Nighthawks would be taken alive.
(b) That the Nighthawks wouldn't be harmed.
(c) None of these.
(d) That the Nighthawks would all be killed.
4. Who was still a friend to Jimmy?
(a) Alvarny the Quick.
(b) The Upright Man.
(c) The Mockers.
(d) Golden Dase.
5. Who has a slip-me-out to the sewers in his basement?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had the captain been in the King's navy?
2. What silhouette was on the man's chest?
3. What did the witch require of the moredhel?
4. After what situation did Jimmy feel he should be carrying the distillation?
5. What was the difference between the bodies of the Nighthawks and those of the guards?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the extent of negotiations?
2. How did Gardan know where to look for the Prince?
3. What kinds of things did Jimmy know about the sewers?
4. Why did Jimmy come and tell the Prince his life was in jeopardy instead of reporting to the Mockers as he ought to have?
5. What struck Jimmy about the men at the next table in the Inn?
6. Why were the 'Dog Soldiers' called that?
7. Why did the captain of the Royal Eagle wish that the tall spires of Rillanon were in sight?
8. What did the clergy people reveal about what they had learned regarding the beast they had fought.
9. Why did Jimmy state that they "should have waited on the temples' pleasure"?
10. How did Martin know that the Moredhel was high ranking?
This section contains 1,136 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)