|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There isn't how many feet of clearing between the wall and the cliff?
(a) Five feet.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Four feet.
(d) Ten feet.
2. How did Jimmy feel about his new garb?
(a) He liked his outfit and thought it fit well.
(b) He liked that it made him stand out as nobility.
(c) He disliked the tightness of his collar and boots.
(d) He disliked the color.
3. Who was the first to summon Arutha?
(a) The Priest.
(b) They both summoned Arutha at the same time.
(c) Neither summoned Arutha.
(d) The Priestess.
4. What did Jimmy do to stop this from continuing?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He found a cask of acid and poured it down the stairs.
(c) He set fire to the House.
(d) Both of these.
5. After what situation did Jimmy feel he should be carrying the distillation?
(a) After the incident with Laughing Jack.
(b) After both of these incidents.
(c) After the incident at the brothel.
(d) The incident in which he realized he should carry the distillate isn't mentioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the darkness that had possessed Laughing Jack?
2. What caused the black rider's horse to panic?
3. What was Laurie's decision regarding the Princess' ultimatum?
4. How old was Jimmy the Hand?
5. What did Jimmy notice had been out of the ordinary?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of things did Jimmy know about the sewers?
2. Who had been the intended target and how was it that Laughing Jack managed to be alive?
3. What did the clergy people reveal about what they had learned regarding the beast they had fought.
4. How did Gardan know where to look for the Prince?
5. What did Jimmy learn following his first night out?
6. How had Arutha and Anita gotten to know each other?
7. Why did Jimmy come and tell the Prince his life was in jeopardy instead of reporting to the Mockers as he ought to have?
8. How did the being that took Jack lie?
9. What made the Moredhel hard to kill?
10. How did Martin know that the Moredhel was high ranking?
This section contains 1,060 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)