|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the witch require of the moredhel?
2. Where must they go for answers?
3. What appeared around the Prince's party?
(b) All of these.
(c) Blinding light.
(d) Blue fire.
4. What was Laurie's decision regarding the Princess' ultimatum?
(a) He didn't want to marry her.
(b) He promised to marry her and stay behind.
(c) He wanted to marry her.
(d) He had yet to decide whether or not to marry her.
5. What title was Jimmy given?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jimmy notice had been out of the ordinary?
2. What did the assassin change into?
3. What was strange about the men at the Inn?
4. What was the only thing in Arutha's thoughts?
5. What was the name of the poison that was on the arrow?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why were the 'Dog Soldiers' called that?
2. Who managed to finally put an end to the Moredhel and how did they do it?
3. How did Martin know that the Moredhel was high ranking?
4. What was the extent of negotiations?
5. What drew Arutha's attention from Anita?
6. What was the plan to throw the Moredhel off Arutha's trail?
7. How had Arutha and Anita gotten to know each other?
8. What images did Jimmy have going through his mind?
9. How did the being that took Jack lie?
10. Why did Jimmy come and tell the Prince his life was in jeopardy instead of reporting to the Mockers as he ought to have?
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)