|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person/people had defeated Gardan in the past?
(a) Swordmaster Fannon.
(b) All of these.
(c) Arutha himself.
(d) Arutha's father.
2. How much did the leader of the Guild want for information on the Nighthawks?
(a) Ten thousand gold sovereigns.
(b) Five thousand gold sovereigns.
(c) Fifteen thousand gold sovereigns.
(d) Twenty thousand gold sovereigns.
3. Who offers to go to locate the cure?
(a) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
4. Who is the Golden Dase's current benefactor?
(a) The widow of the Masterbrewer, Callon.
(b) The widow of the Masterbrewer Fallon.
(c) The widow of the Mastersmith, Callon.
(d) The widow of the Masterharper Fallon.
5. How long will the assassins live?
(a) No more than two days.
(b) No more than two hours.
(c) Through the night, maybe until the morning.
(d) The balance of the night, no longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the goddess of sailors?
2. What would Jimmy do if he could?
3. What was Laurie's decision regarding the Princess' ultimatum?
4. Why did the old witch send the powerful chieftain away?
5. What did he have to order the Tsurani guards not to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Gardan know where to look for the Prince?
2. Why did the old witch gasp at the sight of the central figure when he removed his cloak?
3. What struck Jimmy about the men at the next table in the Inn?
4. What did the clergy people reveal about what they had learned regarding the beast they had fought.
5. What kinds of things did Jimmy know about the sewers?
6. Who had been the intended target and how was it that Laughing Jack managed to be alive?
7. What did Jimmy learn following his first night out?
8. Why did Jimmy want to tell Arutha what had been going on, and what he had witnessed with the assassin?
9. Who managed to finally put an end to the Moredhel and how did they do it?
10. What was the extent of negotiations?
This section contains 1,086 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)