|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jimmy realize the men were?
(a) Friends of the King.
(c) Friends of the Prince.
(d) Imperial guards.
2. Where is Pug searching for a cure for Anita?
(a) Malcros Library.
(b) Macros Library.
(c) Micros Library.
(d) Marcos Library.
3. What was the only thing in Arutha's thoughts?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Returning to Anita.
(c) Returning to Rillanon.
(d) Both of these.
4. What weapon was Laughing Jack using?
(a) A throwing knife.
(b) A dart.
(c) A crossbow.
(d) A bow and arrow.
5. Which boy started in giving Jimmy a hard time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Jimmy do if he could?
2. Who was still a friend to Jimmy?
3. Who was the road up into the Calastius mountains primarily used by?
4. Who did Jimmy discover was in league with the enemy of the Mockers?
5. How does Arutha feel about the people that have chosen to accompany him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What drew Arutha's attention from Anita?
2. Who managed to finally put an end to the Moredhel and how did they do it?
3. Who had been the intended target and how was it that Laughing Jack managed to be alive?
4. What did the clergy people reveal about what they had learned regarding the beast they had fought.
5. How did Gardan know where to look for the Prince?
6. Why did Jimmy state that they "should have waited on the temples' pleasure"?
7. How did the being that took Jack lie?
8. Why did the old witch gasp at the sight of the central figure when he removed his cloak?
9. Why was the heavy crossbow a poor choice of weapon?
10. Why did the captain of the Royal Eagle wish that the tall spires of Rillanon were in sight?
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)