|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What property was given to Jimmy?
(a) Haverford on River Welandel.
(b) Haverford on River Welandle.
(c) Havensford on River Welandle.
(d) Havensford on River Welandel.
2. What formed the cross of fire?
(a) The bloodstones.
(b) The bloodstaffs.
(c) None of these.
3. What creature did Jimmy nearly kill?
(a) A firedrake.
(b) A snake person.
(c) A giant lizard.
(d) A Moredhel.
4. What pet name had their mother given Arutha?
(a) Little storm cloud.
(b) Little black wave.
(c) Little wind.
(d) Little bear cub.
5. What was the name of the poison that was on the arrow?
(c) Silver thorn.
(d) Silver borne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the witch require of the moredhel?
2. What did Arutha wish of his men?
3. How old was Jimmy the Hand?
4. There isn't how many feet of clearing between the wall and the cliff?
5. What did Arutha give the Fuller?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Jimmy in trouble, and why was the Upright Man willing to spare him?
2. What drew Arutha's attention from Anita?
3. What revelation added double meaning to the Princes' remark that himself and Jimmy were already friends?
4. Why did the witch tell the priest of the Pantathian serpent people to stop making signs? What stopped the serpent person from continuing?
5. What was the extent of negotiations?
6. Why hadn't Laurie revealed his decision to Carline sooner?
7. How did Gardan know where to look for the Prince?
8. What did Jimmy learn following his first night out?
9. What character traits do all three of Borric's sons possess?
10. Why did Jimmy want to tell Arutha what had been going on, and what he had witnessed with the assassin?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)