|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Pug searching for a cure for Anita?
(a) Marcos Library.
(b) Macros Library.
(c) Malcros Library.
(d) Micros Library.
2. How old was Jimmy the Hand?
3. What does the abbey better resemble?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) A library.
(c) Both of these.
(d) A fortress.
4. What did Jimmy realize the men were?
(a) Friends of the Prince.
(b) Friends of the King.
(c) Imperial guards.
5. Who has a slip-me-out to the sewers in his basement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Duke of Yabon consider an inconvenience?
2. What caused the black rider's horse to panic?
3. What formed the cross of fire?
4. What struck Arutha?
5. Who offers to go to locate the cure?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Gardan know where to look for the Prince?
2. Why hadn't Laurie revealed his decision to Carline sooner?
3. Why was Jimmy in trouble, and why was the Upright Man willing to spare him?
4. What images did Jimmy have going through his mind?
5. What drew Arutha's attention from Anita?
6. What did the Moredhel command the people he was with to do following the witch's reading?
7. What made the Moredhel hard to kill?
8. Why did Jimmy come and tell the Prince his life was in jeopardy instead of reporting to the Mockers as he ought to have?
9. What revelation added double meaning to the Princes' remark that himself and Jimmy were already friends?
10. What was the extent of negotiations?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)