|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the black rider's horse to panic?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The smoke bomb Jimmy had utilized.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The naphtha distillation.
2. What does the abbey better resemble?
(a) A library.
(b) A fortress.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
3. What did the witch require of the moredhel?
4. Who was the road up into the Calastius mountains primarily used by?
5. What caused the noise that gave way Jimmy's position?
(a) Jimmy lost his footing.
(b) The gold dropped from Jimmy's belt.
(c) Jimmy's hand slipped on a wet tile.
(d) A tile came loose beneath his hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jimmy see in Arutha's eyes?
2. What did the chieftain seek?
3. What was Jimmy expected to do as Squire?
4. What makes even the 'evil' gods not truly evil?
5. Why was Carline to be shamed by her love affair?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Martin know that the Moredhel was high ranking?
2. Why was the heavy crossbow a poor choice of weapon?
3. Why did Jimmy come and tell the Prince his life was in jeopardy instead of reporting to the Mockers as he ought to have?
4. How did the being that took Jack lie?
5. What drew Arutha's attention from Anita?
6. What images did Jimmy have going through his mind?
7. Why did the witch tell the priest of the Pantathian serpent people to stop making signs? What stopped the serpent person from continuing?
8. Who managed to finally put an end to the Moredhel and how did they do it?
9. What did Jimmy learn following his first night out?
10. Why were the 'Dog Soldiers' called that?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)