|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon was Laughing Jack using?
(a) A throwing knife.
(b) A crossbow.
(c) A dart.
(d) A bow and arrow.
2. What had killed Laughing Jack?
(a) A crossbow arrow.
(b) A knife wound.
(c) None of these.
(d) He had fallen to his death.
3. What was the name of the goddess of sailors?
4. What pet name had their mother given Arutha?
(a) Little wind.
(b) Little bear cub.
(c) Little storm cloud.
(d) Little black wave.
5. What caused the noise that gave way Jimmy's position?
(a) Jimmy's hand slipped on a wet tile.
(b) A tile came loose beneath his hands.
(c) The gold dropped from Jimmy's belt.
(d) Jimmy lost his footing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Carline to be shamed by her love affair?
2. Who did Jimmy discover was in league with the enemy of the Mockers?
3. What did Jimmy see in Arutha's eyes?
4. What did the man want to know?
5. What struck Arutha?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why wouldn't Jimmy take orders from Arutha?
2. Who do those at Sarth serve and what do they do?
3. What did the information that Pug gained from the torturing of Dominic reveal?
4. Why did the old witch gasp at the sight of the central figure when he removed his cloak?
5. What made the Moredhel hard to kill?
6. What does the prophecy have to do with Arutha?
7. What did the Moredhel command the people he was with to do following the witch's reading?
8. What was significant about the white paint on the Hadati's face?
9. Why did Jimmy want to tell Arutha what had been going on, and what he had witnessed with the assassin?
10. Why does the information Arutha shares with the elves cause them deep concern?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)