|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the chieftain seek?
(a) A reading of the signs.
(b) A spell of protection.
(c) A reading of the ruins.
(d) All of these.
2. What weapon was Laughing Jack using?
(a) A dart.
(b) A throwing knife.
(c) A crossbow.
(d) A bow and arrow.
3. What would shake the guild to its core?
(a) The fact that Jimmy's life had had a contract out on it.
(b) The betrayal of one as high as Jack.
(c) All of these.
(d) The fact that Jimmy had stolen from the Fuller.
4. There isn't how many feet of clearing between the wall and the cliff?
(a) Ten feet.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Four feet.
(d) Five feet.
5. What was Jimmy expected to do as Squire?
(a) Do the menial work.
(b) All of these.
(c) Care for everyone's horses.
(d) Look after the other people first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Arutha give the Fuller?
2. What color and shade belonged to the Prince's guard and thus everyone was garbed in?
3. What did the assassin change into?
4. What would Jimmy do if he could?
5. What was the name of the poison that was on the arrow?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why hadn't Laurie revealed his decision to Carline sooner?
2. Who managed to finally put an end to the Moredhel and how did they do it?
3. What made the Moredhel hard to kill?
4. What did the clergy people reveal about what they had learned regarding the beast they had fought.
5. Why did Jimmy state that they "should have waited on the temples' pleasure"?
6. What did the Moredhel command the people he was with to do following the witch's reading?
7. Why did the witch tell the priest of the Pantathian serpent people to stop making signs? What stopped the serpent person from continuing?
8. What struck Jimmy about the men at the next table in the Inn?
9. Why was Jimmy in trouble, and why was the Upright Man willing to spare him?
10. Who had been the intended target and how was it that Laughing Jack managed to be alive?
This section contains 1,037 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)