|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What direction will the entire city hear that Arutha road?
2. What formed the cross of fire?
(b) The bloodstones.
(c) None of these.
(d) The bloodstaffs.
3. What was Rillanon called?
(a) The Seat of Power.
(b) The Capital City.
(c) The Shining Jewel of the Land.
(d) The Jewel of the Kingdom.
4. What did the man want to know?
(a) If it was time to do what had been ordained.
(b) If it was his destiny to take over the world.
(c) If the right time to do what he felt he should.
(d) All of these.
5. Which boy started in giving Jimmy a hard time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to go to locate the cure?
2. Who was the first to summon Arutha?
3. What was Laurie's decision regarding the Princess' ultimatum?
4. What creature did Jimmy nearly kill?
5. What caused the black rider's horse to panic?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the captain of the Royal Eagle wish that the tall spires of Rillanon were in sight?
2. Why was Jimmy in trouble, and why was the Upright Man willing to spare him?
3. What are the views Jimmy harbors regarding the nobility?
4. What images did Jimmy have going through his mind?
5. What character traits do all three of Borric's sons possess?
6. How did the being that took Jack lie?
7. What was the plan to throw the Moredhel off Arutha's trail?
8. How did Gardan know where to look for the Prince?
9. What did Jimmy learn following his first night out?
10. What did the clergy people reveal about what they had learned regarding the beast they had fought.
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)