|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Pug to take Meecham with him?
(b) Meecham himself.
(c) All of these.
2. Why did the group speak in hushed tones?
(a) They were so close, they didn't want to risk drawing attention to themselves.
(b) The echos off the hills might betray them.
(c) They felt that if they triggered the attention of the enemy, they would all surely perish.
(d) They felt like they were being watched.
3. What is the name of the creatures that live beneath the ice?
4. What would Jimmy do if he was Arutha?
(a) Go home.
(b) Move to Kesh and change his name.
(c) Save Anita.
(d) Go after the thing with all he had.
5. What did the moredhel do to incite a Bloodquest?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He slaughtered Baru's hometown.
(c) He killed Baru's wife and child.
(d) Neither of these.
6. Where had Gardan gone?
(a) To Salanta to send Lyam messages by civilian pouch.
(b) To Shamata to send Lyam messages by military pouch.
(c) To Shambala to send Lyam messages by military pouch.
(d) To Satasota to send Lyam messages by mail pouch.
7. What was surprising about the Abbots chamber?
(a) There wasn't even a bed in it.
(b) There were hundreds of books lining the walls.
(c) All of these.
(d) There wasn't even any decorations in it.
8. What did etiquette require of Yanov?
(a) That he pay them a token for their stint as guard.
(b) That he maintain connections with his guards.
(c) That he follow his guards.
(d) All of these.
9. To what end have the monks expanded the storage areas?
(a) To store more books and papers.
(b) None of these.
(c) To make sure their comfort and needs are met.
(d) To make sure they can survive the winter.
10. What did Meecham call Ergoran?
(a) A genderless snake.
(b) A genderless chicken.
(c) A genderless donkey.
(d) A genderless mule.
11. How much did Arutha give Roald?
(a) Three thousand gold sovereigns.
(b) Two thousand, one hundred gold sovereigns.
(c) Two thousand gold sovereigns.
(d) Ten thousand gold sovereigns.
12. What manner of creatures attack the people on the way to Stardock?
(a) Elementals of water.
(b) Elementals of fire.
(c) Elementals of air.
(d) Elementals of earth.
13. What were the last words spoken at the end of chapter fifteen?
(a) "Take that one alive for questioning".
(b) "Kill them".
(c) "Bind them",
(d) None of these.
14. What language did the creature of the Darkness speak?
15. What lessened Murmandamus' rage?
(a) The return to former worlds.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The killing of the prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the embodiment of every happiness he had ever known?
2. How many riders were on the road?
3. How many groups of elves were there originally?
4. What was Kulgan's reply to the fact that women too often wore the light robes?
5. Where will Murmandamus be waiting for Arutha?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)