|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many groups of elves were there originally?
2. What is the name of the Hadati?
(b) Baru the Serpentslayer.
(c) Balu, the Wyvernslayer.
3. How many traps had Jimmy avoided since Jaccon?
4. What is William's gift?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He can speak the languages of any creature.
(d) He can speak to animals.
5. Why did the group speak in hushed tones?
(a) They were so close, they didn't want to risk drawing attention to themselves.
(b) The echos off the hills might betray them.
(c) They felt that if they triggered the attention of the enemy, they would all surely perish.
(d) They felt like they were being watched.
6. What were the things in the sky called?
(a) The Twelve Spies.
(b) The Eight Eyes.
(c) The Twelve Eyes.
(d) The Watching Weapon.
7. To what end have the monks expanded the storage areas?
(a) To make sure they can survive the winter.
(b) To make sure their comfort and needs are met.
(c) None of these.
(d) To store more books and papers.
8. What rank did Gardan get?
(a) None of these.
(b) Knight Marshal of Krondor.
(c) His rank didn't change.
(d) Duke of Krondor.
9. How did the monster reveal its mortal face?
(a) Jimmy whacked it on the head.
(b) All of these.
(c) Jimmy stuck it up the arse.
(d) Jimmy hit its tail.
10. Why did Jimmy start to panic?
(a) Martin was nowhere to be found.
(b) The creature seemed to grow in fury as he attempted to kill it.
(c) The creature was coming right for him.
(d) The creature continued to thrash and Jimmy feared he would be stunned and eaten.
11. What became of the thief known as Grey Cat?
(a) He was made into a housepet.
(b) All of these.
(c) He was transformed into a grey cat.
(d) He lost his ninth life.
12. Who was Katala?
(a) Pug's daughter.
(b) Pug's wife.
(c) Dominic's wife.
(d) Pug's niece.
13. What was the name of the girl who projected her thoughts?
14. What are the things called that won't die?
(a) The Black Samers.
(b) The Black Sayers.
(c) The Black Slayers.
(d) The Black Slavers.
15. How many human prisoners had Murmandamus captured?
(a) Several hundred.
(b) Three hundred.
(c) Two hundred.
(d) Over a thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the last words spoken at the end of chapter fifteen?
2. Where did Jimmy feel it would be an adventure to travel to?
3. What river did Pug see?
4. Where had Gardan gone?
5. What was the question that Elgahar asked?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)