|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the place beneath the ice resemble?
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
2. What is the name of the creatures that live beneath the ice?
3. What trail rations did the elves give Arutha's party?
(a) Dried fruit.
(b) Hard cakes of nut flour.
(c) All of these.
(d) Dried meat.
4. How did the monster reveal its mortal face?
(a) Jimmy whacked it on the head.
(b) Jimmy stuck it up the arse.
(c) Jimmy hit its tail.
(d) All of these.
5. How many clan Warchief's died in the betrayal?
6. What did Murmandamus go when he went through the gate?
(a) To Krondor.
(b) To unknown destinations.
(c) To Kelewan.
(d) To Sar-Sargoth.
7. How many years must an individual wait to see the Bloodstars in the particular formation they are in again?
(a) Nine thousand years.
(b) Eleven thousand years.
(c) Ten thousand years.
(d) Twelve thousand years.
8. Where did Jimmy feel it would be an adventure to travel to?
9. Who got the first moredhel kill in Arutha's group when they took their stand outside Elvandar?
10. What was uncommon for a priest of Kelewan to have?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Coins of metal.
(d) Neither of these.
11. Where had Gardan gone?
(a) To Satasota to send Lyam messages by mail pouch.
(b) To Salanta to send Lyam messages by civilian pouch.
(c) To Shamata to send Lyam messages by military pouch.
(d) To Shambala to send Lyam messages by military pouch.
12. What is the nature of the beast?
(a) It is a demon.
(b) It is a hologram.
(c) It is a conjuration.
(d) It is an ogre.
13. Why did the group speak in hushed tones?
(a) The echos off the hills might betray them.
(b) They were so close, they didn't want to risk drawing attention to themselves.
(c) They felt that if they triggered the attention of the enemy, they would all surely perish.
(d) They felt like they were being watched.
14. What is Murmandamus' order regarding the captured humans?
(a) To kill them all, at once.
(b) To have their way with them, use them for sport.
(c) To have them kill each other for their freedom.
(d) To torture them to death.
15. How many groups of elves were there originally?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pug ask Dominic to do, immediately after he had exited his trance-like state?
2. What characteristic(s) will allow Arutha to locate Silverthorn?
3. What is nagging to Katala?
4. What weapon did Micah utilize?
5. What did Calis mean?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)