|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arutha feel about the people that have chosen to accompany him?
(a) All of these.
(b) Fortunate for the company.
(c) Fortunate for such loyalty.
(d) Fortunate for such friendship.
2. What was the name of the silent figure?
3. Why should Laurie marry Carline?
(a) He might improve the breed of nobles.
(b) He might gain the respect of the nobles.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
4. There isn't how many feet of clearing between the wall and the cliff?
(a) Six feet.
(b) Five feet.
(c) Four feet.
(d) Ten feet.
5. How many soldiers will the King have to protect him?
(a) One hundred.
(c) Two hundred.
6. What was the last thing Martin said to Laurie regarding why it took him so long?
(a) "May you always be happy."
(b) "That still doesn't account for the delay."
(c) "What took you so long?"
(d) "A proper good-bye can take awhile."
7. Who was the road up into the Calastius mountains primarily used by?
8. After what situation did Jimmy feel he should be carrying the distillation?
(a) After the incident at the brothel.
(b) After both of these incidents.
(c) The incident in which he realized he should carry the distillate isn't mentioned.
(d) After the incident with Laughing Jack.
9. What does Lyam order the guards to do?
(a) Send their best guards to the location in search of the cure.
(b) Let neither brother away from the castle.
(c) Arrest either brother if they attempt to leave.
(d) Hold both brothers hostage if they attempt to leave.
10. What color was the coin once the witch had pored her liquid onto it?
11. Who has a slip-me-out to the sewers in his basement?
12. Who was still a friend to Jimmy?
(a) Alvarny the Quick.
(b) The Upright Man.
(c) Golden Dase.
(d) The Mockers.
13. What was the difference between the bodies of the Nighthawks and those of the guards?
(a) There was no difference; they both remained alive.
(b) There was no difference, they both remained dead.
(c) The bodies of the guards remained down.
(d) The bodies of the Nighthawks remained down.
14. How did Lyam act?
(a) Like a man greeting old friends instead of like a King.
(b) Like a boy meeting his friends.
(c) Like he had the enthusiasm of a child.
(d) Like a King greeting courtiers.
15. Which person/people had defeated Gardan in the past?
(a) Arutha's father.
(b) All of these.
(c) Arutha himself.
(d) Swordmaster Fannon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jimmy realize the men were?
2. What would shake the guild to its core?
3. What did the chieftain seek?
4. What happened to the fallen Nighthawks?
5. What was strange about the men at the Inn?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)