|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the coin once the witch had pored her liquid onto it?
2. What did Jimmy wish to pass the word about in regards to the guards?
(a) That he was going to get a present for the Prince and Princess.
(b) That he was going to snoop about on the roof.
(c) That he was going to get new clothes.
(d) That he was headed out to listen to the streets.
3. What was the name of the silent figure?
4. What did the assassin change into?
(a) Both of these.
(b) A dark elf.
(c) A Moredhel.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What did Jimmy see in Arutha's eyes?
(b) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
6. What else was on the roof with Jimmy?
(a) A Grey Owl.
(b) A Nightwalker.
(c) A Nighthawk.
(d) There was nothing on the roof with Jimmy.
7. What did the man want to know?
(a) If it was his destiny to take over the world.
(b) If the right time to do what he felt he should.
(c) If it was time to do what had been ordained.
(d) All of these.
8. Who was the road up into the Calastius mountains primarily used by?
9. Why didn't anyone want to deliver messages between the nobles?
(a) It was a thankless task.
(b) It meant running almost constantly all day long.
(c) The notes were often inconsequential.
(d) It would keep the deliverer away from the palace and the action the entire time.
10. What direction will the entire city hear that Arutha road?
11. What struck Arutha?
(a) The austere look of his chambers and lack of personal belongings.
(b) The look of hopelessness on the priests' acolytes faces.
(c) None of these.
(d) The lavish state in which his chambers were decorated.
12. What did Jimmy notice had been out of the ordinary?
(a) An appearance of the since dead, Laughing Jack.
(b) An appearance of his long dead mother.
(c) An appearance of the since dead, Golden Dase.
(d) An appearance of a man claiming to be his father.
13. What had caused Laurie to stare for a second at Arutha?
(a) The light that seemed to come from his eyes; the fire of impatience.
(b) He was garbed so simply.
(c) He was so angry that Laurie was so late.
(d) He looked like a different person.
14. What title was Jimmy given?
15. What was the name of the popular brothel in Krondor?
(a) The House of Aspen.
(b) The House of Widows.
(c) The House of Cedar.
(d) The House of Willows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only thing in Arutha's thoughts?
2. What was the difference between the bodies of the Nighthawks and those of the guards?
3. How old was Jimmy the Hand?
4. What was Laurie's decision regarding the Princess' ultimatum?
5. Who was the first to summon Arutha?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)