|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jimmy wish to pass the word about in regards to the guards?
(a) That he was headed out to listen to the streets.
(b) That he was going to get a present for the Prince and Princess.
(c) That he was going to snoop about on the roof.
(d) That he was going to get new clothes.
2. Which boy started in giving Jimmy a hard time?
3. How did Jimmy feel about his new garb?
(a) He disliked the color.
(b) He disliked the tightness of his collar and boots.
(c) He liked that it made him stand out as nobility.
(d) He liked his outfit and thought it fit well.
4. What would Jimmy do if he could?
(a) Kill Laughing Jack again.
(b) Trade places with the Princess.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. Where must they go for answers?
6. What animal was Trig the Fuller compared to?
(a) A snake.
(b) A bird.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A turtle.
7. What group did Jimmy belong to?
(a) The Mockers.
(b) The Imperial Guard.
(c) The Thieves Guild.
(d) The Malkers.
8. What was the name of the silent figure?
9. Why should Laurie marry Carline?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He might gain the respect of the nobles.
(d) He might improve the breed of nobles.
10. How does Arutha feel about the people that have chosen to accompany him?
(a) All of these.
(b) Fortunate for such loyalty.
(c) Fortunate for the company.
(d) Fortunate for such friendship.
11. What did Arutha wish of his men?
(a) That the Nighthawks would be taken alive.
(b) That the Nighthawks would all be killed.
(c) None of these.
(d) That the Nighthawks wouldn't be harmed.
12. What was Jimmy expected to do as Squire?
(a) Care for everyone's horses.
(b) Do the menial work.
(c) Look after the other people first.
(d) All of these.
13. What did Arutha ask of Jimmy?
(a) A meeting with the Upright Man.
(b) That he scout the source of the Nighthawks.
(c) That he return to the Mockers and explain himself.
(d) That he leave town and not come back until it is safe.
14. What had killed Laughing Jack?
(a) A crossbow arrow.
(b) A knife wound.
(c) He had fallen to his death.
(d) None of these.
15. What did he have to order the Tsurani guards not to do?
(a) Kill themselves.
(b) Withdraw from being soldiers.
(c) All of these.
(d) Kill Laughing Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Jimmy the Hand?
2. What direction will the entire city hear that Arutha road?
3. What weapon was Laughing Jack using?
4. What did the assassin change into?
5. What is the thing Nathan battled?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)