|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What silhouette was on the man's chest?
(a) A centaur with a bow.
(b) A dragon in flight.
(c) A bat in flight.
(d) A snake, poised to strike.
2. What was the only thing in Arutha's thoughts?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Returning to Rillanon.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Returning to Anita.
3. Why was Carline to be shamed by her love affair?
(a) She had fallen in love with a commoner.
(b) She had engaged in affairs unbecoming a princess.
(c) She had disgraced the royal family.
(d) All of these.
4. Where must they go for answers?
5. How much did the leader of the Guild want for information on the Nighthawks?
(a) Fifteen thousand gold sovereigns.
(b) Ten thousand gold sovereigns.
(c) Twenty thousand gold sovereigns.
(d) Five thousand gold sovereigns.
6. What was significant about the rings?
(a) All of these.
(b) They were poisoned rings.
(c) All of their rings were black with a hawk symbol on them.
(d) All three men had rings.
7. What did Jimmy notice had been out of the ordinary?
(a) An appearance of the since dead, Laughing Jack.
(b) An appearance of his long dead mother.
(c) An appearance of a man claiming to be his father.
(d) An appearance of the since dead, Golden Dase.
8. Who was still a friend to Jimmy?
(a) Alvarny the Quick.
(b) Golden Dase.
(c) The Upright Man.
(d) The Mockers.
9. Why didn't anyone want to deliver messages between the nobles?
(a) It meant running almost constantly all day long.
(b) It was a thankless task.
(c) It would keep the deliverer away from the palace and the action the entire time.
(d) The notes were often inconsequential.
10. What was Laurie's decision regarding the Princess' ultimatum?
(a) He promised to marry her and stay behind.
(b) He had yet to decide whether or not to marry her.
(c) He wanted to marry her.
(d) He didn't want to marry her.
11. What struck Arutha?
(a) The look of hopelessness on the priests' acolytes faces.
(b) The austere look of his chambers and lack of personal belongings.
(c) None of these.
(d) The lavish state in which his chambers were decorated.
12. What did Arutha ask of Jimmy?
(a) That he scout the source of the Nighthawks.
(b) A meeting with the Upright Man.
(c) That he return to the Mockers and explain himself.
(d) That he leave town and not come back until it is safe.
13. What property was given to Jimmy?
(a) Havensford on River Welandle.
(b) Havensford on River Welandel.
(c) Haverford on River Welandel.
(d) Haverford on River Welandle.
14. What caused the black rider's horse to panic?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) The smoke bomb Jimmy had utilized.
(d) The naphtha distillation.
15. What did he have to order the Tsurani guards not to do?
(a) Kill Laughing Jack.
(b) Withdraw from being soldiers.
(c) Kill themselves.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first thing Arutha said to Anita?
2. What is the thing Nathan battled?
3. What color was the coin once the witch had pored her liquid onto it?
4. What direction will the entire city hear that Arutha road?
5. What else was on the roof with Jimmy?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)