Short Answer Questions Key
1. Why did the old witch send the powerful chieftain away?
His nature was evil.
2. What did the chieftain seek?
A reading of the signs.
3. What did the witch require of the moredhel?
4. What color was the coin once the witch had pored her liquid onto it?
5. What was the name of the silent figure?
6. What silhouette was on the man's chest?
A dragon in flight.
7. What did the man want to know?
If it was time to do what had been ordained.
This section contains 4,331 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)