|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourteen: Elvandar and Fifteen: Return.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was not in Arutha's nature?
(a) To be incautious.
(b) To be headstrong.
(c) To be impulsive
(d) All of these.
2. How many riders were on the road?
(a) A dozen or more.
(b) A half dozen or more.
(c) Seven or more.
(d) Two dozen or more.
3. Who met the party on the road out of Krondor?
4. To what end have the monks expanded the storage areas?
(a) To make sure their comfort and needs are met.
(b) To make sure they can survive the winter.
(c) None of these.
(d) To store more books and papers.
5. What brought out the worst in Carline's nature?
(a) His amorous affairs away from her.
(b) His need to wander.
(c) His need to be out and about.
(d) His need to be away from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the chieftain seek?
2. What was Laurie's decision regarding the Princess' ultimatum?
3. What struck Arutha?
4. What appeared around the Prince's party?
5. What was Kulgan's reply to the fact that women too often wore the light robes?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)