|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelve: Northward and Thirteen: Stardock.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was strange about the men at the Inn?
(a) They didn't appear to be staying at the Inn.
(b) They hadn't smiled or laughed all night.
(c) They weren't associating with other people at the Inn.
(d) They had barely touched their ale.
2. Which member of the clergy people were worse off?
(a) Both were equally bad and depleted.
(b) Both were in good health after a rest.
(c) The Priestess.
(d) The Priest.
3. What did the man want to know?
(a) If it was his destiny to take over the world.
(b) If it was time to do what had been ordained.
(c) If the right time to do what he felt he should.
(d) All of these.
4. What did the chieftain seek?
(a) A reading of the ruins.
(b) All of these.
(c) A reading of the signs.
(d) A spell of protection.
5. Which boy started in giving Jimmy a hard time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Jimmy do if he could?
2. What was Jimmy expected to do as Squire?
3. What was Laurie's decision regarding the Princess' ultimatum?
4. What was most striking about the Hadati?
5. How did Jimmy feel about his new garb?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)