|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelve: Northward and Thirteen: Stardock.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person/people had defeated Gardan in the past?
(a) Arutha's father.
(b) All of these.
(c) Arutha himself.
(d) Swordmaster Fannon.
2. Who offers to go to locate the cure?
(a) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
3. What had caused Laurie to stare for a second at Arutha?
(a) He was so angry that Laurie was so late.
(b) The light that seemed to come from his eyes; the fire of impatience.
(c) He was garbed so simply.
(d) He looked like a different person.
4. Why did Nathan wish to withdraw from the room?
(a) It was professional courtesy.
(b) It was to give the Priestess time and space to concentrate.
(c) His men and his order found the practices of the Priestess offensive.
(d) They didn't like the Priestess.
5. What appeared around the Prince's party?
(b) Blinding light.
(c) All of these.
(d) Blue fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What became of the thief known as Grey Cat?
2. What was the name of the goddess of sailors?
3. How long will the assassins live?
4. How does Arutha feel about the people that have chosen to accompany him?
5. What was the difference between the bodies of the Nighthawks and those of the guards?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)