|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelve: Northward and Thirteen: Stardock.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes even the 'evil' gods not truly evil?
(a) They are not truly evil when one understands their natures and motivations.
(b) If one respects them, they are not evil, merely the opposite aspect of good.
(c) There are worse evils out there to contend with.
(d) The utter lack of hope is more evil.
2. How long will the assassins live?
(a) No more than two hours.
(b) The balance of the night, no longer.
(c) Through the night, maybe until the morning.
(d) No more than two days.
3. What brought out the worst in Carline's nature?
(a) His need to wander.
(b) His need to be away from her.
(c) His need to be out and about.
(d) His amorous affairs away from her.
4. What appeared around the Prince's party?
(b) Blinding light.
(c) All of these.
(d) Blue fire.
5. After what situation did Jimmy feel he should be carrying the distillation?
(a) After both of these incidents.
(b) The incident in which he realized he should carry the distillate isn't mentioned.
(c) After the incident at the brothel.
(d) After the incident with Laughing Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the road up into the Calastius mountains primarily used by?
2. What did the man want to know?
3. What was the name of the darkness that had possessed Laughing Jack?
4. What did Jimmy see in Arutha's eyes?
5. What caused the noise that gave way Jimmy's position?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)