|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelve: Northward and Thirteen: Stardock.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the difference between the bodies of the Nighthawks and those of the guards?
(a) There was no difference; they both remained alive.
(b) There was no difference, they both remained dead.
(c) The bodies of the Nighthawks remained down.
(d) The bodies of the guards remained down.
2. What did Gardan wish for?
(a) An enemy of flesh and blood.
(b) A better outcome than was predicted.
(c) An enemy he could see.
(d) All of these.
3. What position was implied for Volney?
(a) The Duke of Krondor.
(b) The Earl of Krondor.
(c) The Chancellor of Krondor.
(d) No position was implied to him.
4. How long had the captain been in the King's navy?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Forty years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Thirty years.
5. What struck Arutha?
(a) The lavish state in which his chambers were decorated.
(b) None of these.
(c) The look of hopelessness on the priests' acolytes faces.
(d) The austere look of his chambers and lack of personal belongings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the leader of the Guild want for information on the Nighthawks?
2. What was the name of the girl who projected her thoughts?
3. Why was it strange to Arutha that Anita should fall?
4. What is the name of the Hadati?
5. What did etiquette require of Yanov?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)