|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Six: Reception and Seven: Wedding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Carline to be shamed by her love affair?
(a) She had engaged in affairs unbecoming a princess.
(b) She had fallen in love with a commoner.
(c) All of these.
(d) She had disgraced the royal family.
2. What else was on the roof with Jimmy?
(a) A Nighthawk.
(b) There was nothing on the roof with Jimmy.
(c) A Nightwalker.
(d) A Grey Owl.
3. What was the first thing Arutha said to Anita?
(a) I've returned.
(b) You're beautiful.
(c) Will you consent to marry me?
(d) I've missed you.
4. What was strange about the men at the Inn?
(a) They weren't associating with other people at the Inn.
(b) They had barely touched their ale.
(c) They didn't appear to be staying at the Inn.
(d) They hadn't smiled or laughed all night.
5. Who was the first to summon Arutha?
(a) Neither summoned Arutha.
(b) The Priest.
(c) They both summoned Arutha at the same time.
(d) The Priestess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would shake the guild to its core?
2. Why did the old witch send the powerful chieftain away?
3. What did the witch require of the moredhel?
4. What did Arutha give the Fuller?
5. What animal was Trig the Fuller compared to?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)