|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Six: Reception and Seven: Wedding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What property was given to Jimmy?
(a) Haverford on River Welandle.
(b) Havensford on River Welandel.
(c) Haverford on River Welandel.
(d) Havensford on River Welandle.
2. What had killed Laughing Jack?
(a) A knife wound.
(b) He had fallen to his death.
(c) A crossbow arrow.
(d) None of these.
3. What color was the coin once the witch had pored her liquid onto it?
4. What did Jimmy do to stop this from continuing?
(a) He found a cask of acid and poured it down the stairs.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He set fire to the House.
5. Why didn't anyone want to deliver messages between the nobles?
(a) It was a thankless task.
(b) The notes were often inconsequential.
(c) It meant running almost constantly all day long.
(d) It would keep the deliverer away from the palace and the action the entire time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was strange about the men at the Inn?
2. What silhouette was on the man's chest?
3. What was Rillanon called?
4. What was the first thing Arutha said to Anita?
5. Which member of the clergy people were worse off?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)