|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Six: Reception and Seven: Wedding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the silent figure?
2. What struck Arutha?
(a) The look of hopelessness on the priests' acolytes faces.
(b) The austere look of his chambers and lack of personal belongings.
(c) None of these.
(d) The lavish state in which his chambers were decorated.
3. What position was implied for Volney?
(a) The Chancellor of Krondor.
(b) The Duke of Krondor.
(c) No position was implied to him.
(d) The Earl of Krondor.
4. What was significant about the rings?
(a) All three men had rings.
(b) They were poisoned rings.
(c) All of these.
(d) All of their rings were black with a hawk symbol on them.
5. Who is the Golden Dase's current benefactor?
(a) The widow of the Masterbrewer, Callon.
(b) The widow of the Mastersmith, Callon.
(c) The widow of the Masterbrewer Fallon.
(d) The widow of the Masterharper Fallon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only thing in Arutha's thoughts?
2. What formed the cross of fire?
3. What weapon was Laughing Jack using?
4. Who has a slip-me-out to the sewers in his basement?
5. What was the difference between the bodies of the Nighthawks and those of the guards?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)