|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two: Krondor and Three: Plots.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What silhouette was on the man's chest?
(a) A centaur with a bow.
(b) A dragon in flight.
(c) A bat in flight.
(d) A snake, poised to strike.
2. How many soldiers will the King have to protect him?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) One hundred.
3. What was the name of the goddess of sailors?
4. Why was Carline to be shamed by her love affair?
(a) She had fallen in love with a commoner.
(b) All of these.
(c) She had disgraced the royal family.
(d) She had engaged in affairs unbecoming a princess.
5. Which person/people had defeated Gardan in the past?
(a) Arutha's father.
(b) Swordmaster Fannon.
(c) All of these.
(d) Arutha himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the silent figure?
2. Where did the evil group head after dispatching the witch?
3. Why did Nathan wish to withdraw from the room?
4. How long had the captain been in the King's navy?
5. What had killed Laughing Jack?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)