|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two: Krondor and Three: Plots.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would shake the guild to its core?
(a) The fact that Jimmy's life had had a contract out on it.
(b) The fact that Jimmy had stolen from the Fuller.
(c) The betrayal of one as high as Jack.
(d) All of these.
2. What was Rillanon called?
(a) The Jewel of the Kingdom.
(b) The Seat of Power.
(c) The Capital City.
(d) The Shining Jewel of the Land.
3. Why did Nathan wish to withdraw from the room?
(a) It was to give the Priestess time and space to concentrate.
(b) His men and his order found the practices of the Priestess offensive.
(c) They didn't like the Priestess.
(d) It was professional courtesy.
4. Why did the old witch send the powerful chieftain away?
(a) She hadn't liked his appearance.
(b) She feared his power.
(c) She feared that she would tell him something that he didn't wish to hear, and thus she would be killed.
(d) His nature was evil.
5. What brought out the worst in Carline's nature?
(a) His need to be out and about.
(b) His amorous affairs away from her.
(c) His need to wander.
(d) His need to be away from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Jimmy the Hand?
2. How long had the captain been in the King's navy?
3. What did Jimmy realize the men were?
4. What position was implied for Volney?
5. What formed the cross of fire?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)