|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sixteen: Morealin and Seventeen: Warlord.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the black rider's horse to panic?
(a) The smoke bomb Jimmy had utilized.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The naphtha distillation.
2. What was the name of the silent figure?
3. What was significant about the rings?
(a) They were poisoned rings.
(b) All of these.
(c) All of their rings were black with a hawk symbol on them.
(d) All three men had rings.
4. What caused the noise that gave way Jimmy's position?
(a) Jimmy's hand slipped on a wet tile.
(b) The gold dropped from Jimmy's belt.
(c) Jimmy lost his footing.
(d) A tile came loose beneath his hands.
5. What did Martin fear would happen to Arutha if Anita died?
(a) All of these.
(b) His joy and happiness might well die with her.
(c) His heart and joy might well die with her.
(d) His joy and dreams might well die with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Carline to be shamed by her love affair?
2. What became of the thief known as Grey Cat?
3. Who did Laurie meet that he knew?
4. What had killed Laughing Jack?
5. What property was given to Jimmy?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)