|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sixteen: Morealin and Seventeen: Warlord.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far had the group traveled by pattern?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Eight hundred miles or more.
(c) Seventeen hundred, sixty kilometers.
(d) Both of these.
2. What did Calis mean?
(a) "Child of the green".
(b) "Child of the trees".
(c) "Child of the forest".
(d) "Child of the dawn".
3. What did he have to order the Tsurani guards not to do?
(a) Kill Laughing Jack.
(b) All of these.
(c) Kill themselves.
(d) Withdraw from being soldiers.
4. How many soldiers will the King have to protect him?
(a) Two hundred.
(c) One hundred.
5. What does Arutha offer Roald in return for staying on with them?
(a) Fifty gold sovereigns.
(b) Two hundred gold sovereigns.
(c) A hundred gold sovereigns.
(d) Three hundred gold sovereigns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the popular brothel in Krondor?
2. What was strange about the men at the Inn?
3. What had caused Laurie to stare for a second at Arutha?
4. How many clan Warchief's died in the betrayal?
5. What was the name of the darkness that had possessed Laughing Jack?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)