|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Four: Revelation and Five: Obliteraton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jimmy the Hand?
2. What was the only thing in Arutha's thoughts?
(a) Returning to Anita.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Returning to Rillanon.
3. What struck Arutha?
(a) The austere look of his chambers and lack of personal belongings.
(b) The look of hopelessness on the priests' acolytes faces.
(c) None of these.
(d) The lavish state in which his chambers were decorated.
4. What had killed Laughing Jack?
(a) None of these.
(b) He had fallen to his death.
(c) A crossbow arrow.
(d) A knife wound.
5. What property was given to Jimmy?
(a) Haverford on River Welandle.
(b) Havensford on River Welandel.
(c) Haverford on River Welandel.
(d) Havensford on River Welandle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Rillanon called?
2. What did Arutha wish of his men?
3. What silhouette was on the man's chest?
4. What did the chieftain seek?
5. Who was the first to summon Arutha?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)