|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ten: Sarth and Eleven: Clash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What struck Arutha?
(a) The lavish state in which his chambers were decorated.
(b) The austere look of his chambers and lack of personal belongings.
(c) The look of hopelessness on the priests' acolytes faces.
(d) None of these.
2. What was surprising about the Abbots chamber?
(a) There wasn't even a bed in it.
(b) There were hundreds of books lining the walls.
(c) All of these.
(d) There wasn't even any decorations in it.
3. How did the monster reveal its mortal face?
(a) Jimmy stuck it up the arse.
(b) All of these.
(c) Jimmy hit its tail.
(d) Jimmy whacked it on the head.
4. What weapon was Laughing Jack using?
(a) A dart.
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) A crossbow.
(d) A throwing knife.
5. Who was the first to summon Arutha?
(a) The Priest.
(b) The Priestess.
(c) Neither summoned Arutha.
(d) They both summoned Arutha at the same time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jimmy expected to do as Squire?
2. What did he have to order the Tsurani guards not to do?
3. What is the thing Nathan battled?
4. What would Jimmy do if he was Arutha?
5. What was the name of the darkness that had possessed Laughing Jack?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)