|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ten: Sarth and Eleven: Clash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon was Laughing Jack using?
(a) A throwing knife.
(b) A dart.
(c) A crossbow.
(d) A bow and arrow.
2. What animal was Trig the Fuller compared to?
(a) A bird.
(b) A snake.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A turtle.
3. What property was given to Jimmy?
(a) Havensford on River Welandle.
(b) Havensford on River Welandel.
(c) Haverford on River Welandel.
(d) Haverford on River Welandle.
4. What was not in Arutha's nature?
(a) To be incautious.
(b) To be impulsive
(c) All of these.
(d) To be headstrong.
5. Why didn't anyone want to deliver messages between the nobles?
(a) It was a thankless task.
(b) It meant running almost constantly all day long.
(c) It would keep the deliverer away from the palace and the action the entire time.
(d) The notes were often inconsequential.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could hold the road they were traveling up?
2. Which person/people had defeated Gardan in the past?
3. Who met the party on the road out of Krondor?
4. How did the monster reveal its mortal face?
5. What is the thing Nathan battled?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)