|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ten: Sarth and Eleven: Clash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the Lord of the West?
(a) The Keeper of the Light.
(b) The Unrestrained One.
(c) The Uncorrupted.
(d) The Bane of Darkness.
2. What did Jimmy see in Arutha's eyes?
(a) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
3. What was the difference between the bodies of the Nighthawks and those of the guards?
(a) The bodies of the guards remained down.
(b) There was no difference; they both remained alive.
(c) The bodies of the Nighthawks remained down.
(d) There was no difference, they both remained dead.
4. How long will the assassins live?
(a) The balance of the night, no longer.
(b) No more than two days.
(c) Through the night, maybe until the morning.
(d) No more than two hours.
5. What was Jimmy expected to do as Squire?
(a) All of these.
(b) Care for everyone's horses.
(c) Do the menial work.
(d) Look after the other people first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color and shade belonged to the Prince's guard and thus everyone was garbed in?
2. What did Arutha give the Fuller?
3. Who met the party on the road out of Krondor?
4. What does the abbey better resemble?
5. What had killed Laughing Jack?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)