|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ten: Sarth and Eleven: Clash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the things in the sky called?
(a) The Eight Eyes.
(b) The Twelve Eyes.
(c) The Watching Weapon.
(d) The Twelve Spies.
2. What did Arutha ask of Jimmy?
(a) A meeting with the Upright Man.
(b) That he leave town and not come back until it is safe.
(c) That he return to the Mockers and explain himself.
(d) That he scout the source of the Nighthawks.
3. What position was implied for Volney?
(a) The Duke of Krondor.
(b) No position was implied to him.
(c) The Chancellor of Krondor.
(d) The Earl of Krondor.
4. Who did Jimmy discover was in league with the enemy of the Mockers?
(a) Golden Dase.
(b) Nobody was in league with the Nighthawks.
(c) The Upright Man.
(d) Alvarny the Quick.
5. How many soldiers will the King have to protect him?
(c) Two hundred.
(d) One hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jimmy wish to pass the word about in regards to the guards?
2. What was the name of the first monk to greet Arutha?
3. What happened to the fallen Nighthawks?
4. What was the difference between the bodies of the Nighthawks and those of the guards?
5. What is another name for the Lord of the West?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)