|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourteen: Elvandar and Fifteen: Return.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Calis mean?
(a) "Child of the trees".
(b) "Child of the forest".
(c) "Child of the green".
(d) "Child of the dawn".
2. What did Arutha ask of Jimmy?
(a) That he return to the Mockers and explain himself.
(b) That he leave town and not come back until it is safe.
(c) That he scout the source of the Nighthawks.
(d) A meeting with the Upright Man.
3. What were the last words spoken at the end of chapter fifteen?
(a) "Bind them",
(b) None of these.
(c) "Kill them".
(d) "Take that one alive for questioning".
4. Which member of the clergy people were worse off?
(a) The Priest.
(b) Both were in good health after a rest.
(c) The Priestess.
(d) Both were equally bad and depleted.
5. What did Arutha wish of his men?
(a) That the Nighthawks wouldn't be harmed.
(b) That the Nighthawks would be taken alive.
(c) None of these.
(d) That the Nighthawks would all be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What property was given to Jimmy?
2. Who was the first to summon Arutha?
3. What makes even the 'evil' gods not truly evil?
4. What are the creatures that attempted to attack the group?
5. What caused the black rider's horse to panic?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)