Prologue: Twilight; and Chapter 1: Reunion
1. Why did the old witch send the powerful chieftain away?
(a) She feared his power.
(b) She hadn't liked his appearance.
(c) She feared that she would tell him something that he didn't wish to hear, and thus she would be killed.
(d) His nature was evil.
2. What did the chieftain seek?
(a) A reading of the signs.
(b) A spell of protection.
(c) A reading of the ruins.
(d) All of these.
3. What did the witch require of the moredhel?
4. What color was the coin once the witch had pored her liquid onto it?
5. What was the name of the silent figure?
6. What silhouette was on the man's chest?
(a) A centaur with a bow.
(b) A dragon in flight.
(c) A snake, poised to strike.
(d) A bat in flight.
7. What did the man want to know?
(a) If it was his destiny to take over the world.
(b) All of these.
(c) If it was time to do what had been ordained.
(d) If the right time to do what he felt he should.
This section contains 4,331 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)