1. The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis is one of the wonderful novels included in what series?
2. What is Jill's last name?
3. Where is Jill crying at the beginning of the book?
4. Who finds Jill when she is crying?
5. Jill is the victim of what?
6. Who went on a strange adventure with their cousins?
7. When Jill wants to go on an adventure, who calls Aslan?
8. Eustace takes Jill into the school's what?
9. Where is the door found that Jill and Eustace go through?
This section contains 3,809 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)