|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Underland without the Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jill is wonderful that day, befriending everyone and acting so happy that none of the giants could possibly guess she is ________.
(b) Plotting an escape.
2. When Jill asks if they might attend the feast, what do the giants do?
(b) Throw rocks.
(d) Force the children back into their rooms.
3. In the city, where are Jill and her companions are taken?
(a) A dungeon.
(b) A castle.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A doctor.
4. The children hear many stories about the Golden Age of Narnia when the _____ children ruled.
5. When Jill refuses to explore very far, what does Eustace do?
(a) Asks Puddleglum to jump in with Jill.
(b) Jumps in with Jill himself.
(c) Pushes Puddleglum in with Jill.
(d) Pulls Jill out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the king who has just left?
2. When the three travelers ask who is there what happens?
3. The prince continues to speak of his real life as Prince Rilian and of what place?
4. The children decide that they must pretend to be _______ about the feast.
5. After the children fall, there is an unpleasant _______.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)