|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, In the Dark Castle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The children are taken to Trumpkin, who is what?
(a) The Lord Regeant.
(b) The castle blacksmith.
(c) A jester.
(d) A prince.
2. After another good cry, when the lion leaves, Jill wonders around where, exploring her surroundings?
3. Caspian has grown very old and has sailed away to find ________.
(a) His son.
(c) The real world.
(d) The castle ruins.
4. The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis is one of the wonderful novels included in what series?
(a) Riddick and the Chronicles of Narnia.
(b) Chronicles of Riddick.
(c) Narnian Tomes.
(d) Chronicles of Narnia.
5. Jill and her companions decide their escape is best made from what?
(a) The throne room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The servants' entrance.
Short Answer Questions
1. They are told that the queen is not there, so they must stay where until her return?
2. The knight tells the children that he is actually not enchanted when _______.
3. Jill is told to perform how many tasks by the lion?
4. On their new voyage, Jill and her companions must ___________.
5. Moments later, while walking down the hill, what do they hear signaling the return of the party?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)