|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Queen of the Underland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pulls out a sword and attacks queen, to no effect?
(d) A guard.
2. When Jill asks if they might attend the feast, what do the giants do?
(a) Throw rocks.
(d) Force the children back into their rooms.
3. Jill is very upset about this, especially when Eustace points out they must have been walking in the ________ when Jill fell in the trench.
4. Who suggests they take a break before they fight the guards who are surely waiting downstairs to avenge their queen?
5. The prince was traveling in the north with his _________ .
Short Answer Questions
1. The queen arrives at the door and tells the creatures who are her guards to make sure she is what?
2. Eustace says that he is a friend of Caspian's and will not do what?
3. Caspian has grown very old and has sailed away to find ________.
4. Who vowed to kill the creature that bit the queen?
5. The children decide that they must pretend to be _______ about the feast.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)