Chapter 1, Behind the Gym
1. The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis is one of the wonderful novels included in what series?
(a) Chronicles of Narnia.
(b) Narnian Tomes.
(c) Riddick and the Chronicles of Narnia.
(d) Chronicles of Riddick.
2. What is Jill's last name?
3. Where is Jill crying at the beginning of the book?
(a) Behind the gym.
(b) In her bed.
(c) In science class.
(d) In the park.
4. Who finds Jill when she is crying?
5. Jill is the victim of what?
(b) Car accident.
(c) Mistaken Identity.
6. Who went on a strange adventure with their cousins?
7. When Jill wants to go on an adventure, who calls Aslan?
8. Eustace takes Jill into the school's what?
(b) Storage Shed.
9. Where is the door found that Jill and Eustace go through?
(a) The Ggarden wall.
(b) The cellar
(c) The attic.
(d) The broom closet.
This section contains 3,809 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)