|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the sink at the house that Joncour buys?
2. Where does the mistress hide the note when Joncour gives it back to her?
(a) In her pocket.
(b) In her purse.
(c) In the folds of her dress.
(d) In her mouth.
3. To whom did Baldabiou dedicate the building next to the silk factory?
(a) Saint Agnes.
(c) Saint Cecilia.
(d) The Holy Mother Mary.
4. What does Joncour do first when he arrives back at his home?
(a) Goes to High Mass.
(b) Goes to Nice.
(c) Goes to his garden.
(d) Goes to see Baldabieu.
5. What does Hara Kei always call Joncour?
(a) My French friend.
(b) My foreign friend.
(c) My friend in crime.
(d) My mistress' love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Baldabiou do with all of his secrets about silk?
2. What does Joncour do in the house he buys?
3. What does Baldabiou think Joncour is doing with the house he buys?
4. What did Baldabiou build next to the silk factory after arriving in town?
5. When, according to Joncour, should birds be released from an aviary?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)