|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Sol if she likes Julian?
(b) Don Manuel.
(d) Dona Rosaura.
2. What is the gin flask made from?
3. Why does Gabriela tell Sol that she is perfect for Julian?
(a) Because they are both half crazy
(b) They both adore opera.
(c) They both like cats.
(d) Because they like the same books.
4. Where is Sol at the beginning of Chapter 20?
(b) Dining room.
(c) With her mother in the parlor.
5. What is Senora Saavedra wearing in her hair when she is going to Don Manuel's party?
(a) Magnolia blossom.
(b) Decorative combs.
(c) Jeweled bobby pins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who places Sol's gown on a dummy after the party is over?
2. What is bothering Saavedra about his formal wear as he goes to Don Manuel's party?
3. Where does Sol keep her diary hidden?
4. What did Minister Andrujal add at the end of his letter in his own handwriting?
5. Where does Julian wait for Sol in Chapter 24?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)