Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Julian wait for Sol in Chapter 24?
2. Why does Julian cry in Chapter 11?
(a) He longs to return to Cuba.
(b) He is sad he has no job.
(c) Because he is joyful about meeting Sol.
(d) He misses Lucia.
3. What did a Spanish judge accuse Julian of when he was 17?
(d) Breaking and Entering.
4. What does Julian do when he faces the sun at the end of Chapter 20?
5. What happens when a Cuban man gives his word of honor?
(a) It can always be revised.
(b) It is never to be broken.
(c) A judge can decide to change it.
(d) He must petition a priest to change it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Don Manuel's three-year-old son Manuelito die of?
2. How long does it take Lucia to buy her trousseau after Julian sends her money?
3. What does Sol give Julian when he tells her he has to leave for Mexico City?
4. What does Professor Saavedra say about Sol in the carriage ride home that Julian remembers later that night?
5. What subject is Julian writing about in his notebook at the beginning of Chapter 10?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)