|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather in Guatemala City on December 9?
(d) Heat wave.
2. What did Minister Andrujal add at the end of his letter in his own handwriting?
(a) "See you tomorrow."
(b) "If you need anything, just ask."
(c) "Best wishes."
(d) "Julian, please."
3. What is Senora Saavedra wearing in her hair when she is going to Don Manuel's party?
(a) Magnolia blossom.
(b) Decorative combs.
(d) Jeweled bobby pins.
4. What does Julian do when he faces the sun at the end of Chapter 20?
5. What happens when a Cuban man gives his word of honor?
(a) He must petition a priest to change it.
(b) It is never to be broken.
(c) It can always be revised.
(d) A judge can decide to change it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julian go to the library El Ateneo in Chapter 13?
2. Where does Sol lead Julian while they are on a walk in Chapter 16?
3. What does Julian feel as he watches his new wife walk down the hotel stairs?
4. When Lucia looks in the mirror at the end of Chapter 16, what does she think she looks like?
5. What stationery does Lucia use to write to her family while on her wedding trip?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)