|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sol think about the news that Julian is getting married in Mexico City?
(a) She needs a new boyfriend.
(b) Good riddance!
(c) Xenufla was right.
(d) It must be a mistake.
2. Where does Sol lead Julian while they are on a walk in Chapter 16?
3. What did Juan de Dios Rosado write that Don Manuel is having performed at his party?
4. Where is Sol standing when Julian first sees her at Don Manuel's party?
(a) Top of the stairs.
(b) Dining room.
(c) Outside in the courtyard.
(d) Dancing in the ballroom.
5. What does Don Manuel invite Julian to do when he sees him at the library?
(a) Go to lunch with him.
(b) Play a game of stick ball.
(c) Watch a play.
(d) Take a trip to Mexico City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julian go to the library El Ateneo in Chapter 13?
2. What does Sol give Julian when he tells her he has to leave for Mexico City?
3. What is Dona Rosaura afraid that Julian will do if he goes back to Cuba?
4. What is Lucia's reaction to the news that she and Julian are moving from Guatemala?
5. What stationery does Lucia use to write to her family while on her wedding trip?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)