|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date when Lucia is looking out her hotel window on her wedding trip?
(a) March 3, 1921.
(b) May 1, 1900.
(c) January 1, 1878.
(d) February 2, 1899.
2. When Sol rushes out of the house in Chapter 20, where is she going?
(b) Guest house.
3. What is Lucia being fitted for by her aunts in the sewing room of her house?
(a) Her wedding gown.
(b) Riding outfit.
(d) A dress for a ball.
4. What is bothering Saavedra about his formal wear as he goes to Don Manuel's party?
(a) His pants feel rough.
(b) His gloves are too tight.
(c) The starched linen collar.
(d) His hat is too big.
5. What opera is Sol playing a love song from when Julian is playing chess with her father on the patio?
(a) La Boheme.
(b) Tristan and Isolde.
(c) La Rondine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Manuel say when Julian tells him he is to be married in Mexico City?
2. What kind of hotel are Julian and Lucia staying in?
3. Who places Sol's gown on a dummy after the party is over?
4. Why does Julian cry in Chapter 11?
5. What does Julian want to tell Sol about after he plays chess with Don Manuel at his home?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)