|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian hit with his closed fist at the end of Chapter 20?
2. What is the weather in Guatemala City on December 9?
(a) Heat wave.
3. What does Julian call Sol after he rips up his letter to Lucia?
(a) A friend.
(b) A musical genius.
(c) A nice girl.
(d) His sun.
4. What is driving Xenufla crazy about Sol on Friday morning, the day Julian visits Don Manuel at home?
(a) Sol has changed her clothes three times already.
(b) Sol is complaining about everything.
(c) Sol is pestering her for lunch.
(d) The clock is not working.
5. What does Sol say to Julian after she gives him her gift before he leaves for Mexico?
(a) "Be well."
(b) "Forget all about me."
(d) "Don't forget me."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rubios give Saavedra one week to do?
2. What does Julian decide he must do after writing a letter to Lucia telling her about Sol?
3. What does Lucia do that astonishes her aunts in Chapter 14?
4. When Lucia looks in the mirror at the end of Chapter 16, what does she think she looks like?
5. What kind of smile does Julian give Lucia on their wedding trip?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)