|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tea is made with button mushrooms and secret herbs?
(a) Darjeeling tea.
(b) Cakchiquel tea.
(c) English breakfast tea.
(d) Mexican tea.
2. What does Julian do when he faces the sun at the end of Chapter 20?
3. What does Sol say to Julian after she gives him her gift before he leaves for Mexico?
(a) "Forget all about me."
(b) "Be well."
(c) "Don't forget me."
4. What does Don Manuel cancel so Julian will fulfill his obligation to the minister of arts?
(b) Chess games.
(c) Meetings with officials.
5. What happens when a Cuban man gives his word of honor?
(a) It is never to be broken.
(b) He must petition a priest to change it.
(c) A judge can decide to change it.
(d) It can always be revised.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much back pay does Julian receive when he starts his full-time job?
2. What does Julian do with the gin flask in Chapter 20?
3. What is Dona Rosaura afraid that Julian will do if he goes back to Cuba?
4. What stationery does Lucia use to write to her family while on her wedding trip?
5. What are jocotillos?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)