|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gabriela tell Sol that she is perfect for Julian?
(a) They both like cats.
(b) Because they like the same books.
(c) Because they are both half crazy
(d) They both adore opera.
2. Who asks Sol if she likes Julian?
(c) Don Manuel.
(d) Dona Rosaura.
3. What is the gin flask made from?
4. How much back pay does Julian receive when he starts his full-time job?
(a) Six months.
(b) One week.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two months.
5. What does Sol tear up and give to Julian at her coming-of-age party?
(c) Dance card.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julian go to the library El Ateneo in Chapter 13?
2. When does Julian have to leave for Mexico City to be in time for his wedding?
3. What does Julian call Sol after he rips up his letter to Lucia?
4. What did Minister Andrujal add at the end of his letter in his own handwriting?
5. Where is Sol at the beginning of Chapter 20?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)