|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date when Lucia is looking out her hotel window on her wedding trip?
(a) January 1, 1878.
(b) February 2, 1899.
(c) May 1, 1900.
(d) March 3, 1921.
2. What does Julian call Sol after he rips up his letter to Lucia?
(a) A nice girl.
(b) A musical genius.
(c) A friend.
(d) His sun.
3. How long does it take Lucia to buy her trousseau after Julian sends her money?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Within two and a half weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) Six weeks.
4. What does Julian hit with his closed fist at the end of Chapter 20?
5. What does Lucia do that astonishes her aunts in Chapter 14?
(a) Writes poetry.
(b) Agrees to eloping.
(c) Sings while playing the piano.
(d) Talks passionately about Julian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Julian get that Lucia says sounds like stability to her?
2. What can Lucia hear when she looks out the hotel window on her wedding trip?
3. What does Sol think about the news that Julian is getting married in Mexico City?
4. What is in the letter that Julian sends to the minister of public information in Chapter 23?
5. What are jocotillos?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)