|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rubios give Saavedra one week to do?
(a) Write an article.
(b) Plan a new course.
(c) Leave the country.
(d) Write a report.
2. What are jocotillos?
(b) Tiny plums.
(c) Special horses.
3. What does Don Manuel cancel so Julian will fulfill his obligation to the minister of arts?
(a) Meetings with officials.
(d) Chess games.
4. Where is Sol standing when Julian first sees her at Don Manuel's party?
(a) Top of the stairs.
(b) Dining room.
(c) Dancing in the ballroom.
(d) Outside in the courtyard.
5. What is Lucia's reaction to the news that she and Julian are moving from Guatemala?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sol give Julian that is very dear to her after he talks about his feelings of friendship for her?
2. Who places Sol's gown on a dummy after the party is over?
3. When were all the Clericals executed?
4. What is Lucia being fitted for by her aunts in the sewing room of her house?
5. Where does Sol lead Julian while they are on a walk in Chapter 16?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)