|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What subject is Julian writing about in his notebook at the beginning of Chapter 10?
2. What did Minister Andrujal add at the end of his letter in his own handwriting?
a) "If you need anything, just ask."
b) "See you tomorrow."
c) "Best wishes."
d) "Julian, please."
3. What did Julian write about in Mexico City that caught the attention of government officials?
a) Mexican educational awards.
b) Individual freedom.
c) Support of the government.
d) Mexican food.
4. Who does Sol's nanny say will be coming to find her?
a) The police.
b) The Pope.
c) Her parents.
d) Her love.
5. What does Lucia read about Sol...
This section contains 534 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)