1. What is the setting of the Prologue?
2. What sounds awaken Sol from her siesta at the beginning of the novel?
3. What is Sol's hair color?
4. What is Sol writing in when the reader first meets her?
5. What time did Sol visit the the statue of St. Rita?
6. What is the name of Sol's nanny?
7. How old is Sol when the story begins?
8. What nickname does Sol's nanny call her?
9. What does Sol's nanny say she must do to prepare for her visit to the shrine of St. Rita?
10. What is a "cirio"?
This section contains 4,031 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)