|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Earthquake, Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Julian happy to find in the room he rents in Guatemala City?
(a) A good reading lamp.
(b) A real mattress.
(d) A sink.
2. How did Julian propose to his fiancee?
(a) After his girlfriend told him she loved him.
(b) After thinking it over for a year.
(c) After their discussion on the matter.
(d) On a whim.
3. What sentiment frightens Lucia in the words Julian wrote on the back of a postcard?
4. What does Sol have to climb when she visits St. Rita?
(c) A hill.
(d) A fence.
5. What is the setting of the Prologue?
(a) Guatemala City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sol say she agreed to visit St. Rita?
2. What word does Lucia underline in the article about Julian?
3. Where does Lucia paste the postcard that Julian sent her?
4. What is the name of the organ grinder's monkey?
5. What nickname does Sol's nanny call her?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)