|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Earthquake, Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Julian to travel to Guatemala City through the jungle?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Eight days.
(d) One day.
2. What nationality is the organ grinder that Julian sees in the park?
3. What nickname does Sol's nanny call her?
4. What are the ingredients for balche, the sacred drink Sol must drink in honor of St. Rita?
(a) Millk and sugar.
(b) Honey and the bark of the bacab tree.
(c) Chocolate and coffee.
(d) Wine with oranges.
5. What did Julian write about in Mexico City that caught the attention of government officials?
(a) Mexican educational awards.
(b) Mexican food.
(c) Support of the government.
(d) Individual freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keys does Professor Saavedra give Julian access to?
2. What is the setting of the Prologue?
3. What has Sol attracted in her life?
4. How long ago was Julian exiled from his country of birth?
5. Who is Panoplo?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)