|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chirilingo, Chapters 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian sleep in when he is in the Guatemalan jungle?
(a) A sleeping bag.
(b) a tent.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A hammock.
2. What nationality is the organ grinder that Julian sees in the park?
3. What is Julian's state of being when he is getting a fortune from the monkey?
4. What is the setting of the Prologue?
(d) Guatemala City.
5. Why does Julian thank the little monkey?
(a) Because he stopped bothering him.
(b) Because he did a little dance for him.
(c) Because he gave him a leftover coin.
(d) For bringing him a happy fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the ingredients for balche, the sacred drink Sol must drink in honor of St. Rita?
2. What kind of music does Julian hear as he walks back to his room in Chapter 6?
3. How does Julian reach Guatemala City after he leaves the steamship?
4. What happens when Sol stands before the saint's shrine?
5. What does the organ grinder's monkey do when people place a coin in his tin cup?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)