|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eruption, Chapters 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sol say she agreed to visit St. Rita?
(a) To get her nanny to stop bothering her.
(b) Out of deep belief in her powers.
(c) She is conducting a study.
(d) She wants to see what others pray for.
2. Why does Gabriela tell Sol that she is perfect for Julian?
(a) They both like cats.
(b) Because they are both half crazy
(c) They both adore opera.
(d) Because they like the same books.
3. What does Julian want to tell Sol about after he plays chess with Don Manuel at his home?
(a) His appreciation of her musical abilities.
(b) Reading her diary.
(d) His poetry.
4. What subject is Julian writing about in his notebook at the beginning of Chapter 10?
5. What kind of tea is made with button mushrooms and secret herbs?
(a) Mexican tea.
(b) Cakchiquel tea.
(c) English breakfast tea.
(d) Darjeeling tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tree is in full bloom as Julian walks home in Chapter 6?
2. What does Julian lose when he is walking home in Chapter 6?
3. What keys does Professor Saavedra give Julian access to?
4. In what town does Julian arrive when he reaches Guatemala?
5. Why is Julian anxious to become established in Guatemala City?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)