|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wave of the Gods, Chapters 17, 18, 19, and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sol think about the news that Julian is getting married in Mexico City?
(a) Good riddance!
(b) Xenufla was right.
(c) She needs a new boyfriend.
(d) It must be a mistake.
2. Why does Gabriela tell Sol that she is perfect for Julian?
(a) They both adore opera.
(b) Because they like the same books.
(c) Because they are both half crazy
(d) They both like cats.
3. When does Julian have to leave for Mexico City to be in time for his wedding?
(a) May 12.
(b) December 10.
(c) September 15.
(d) October 2.
4. What kind of work does Saavedra offer Julian in Chapter 4?
(a) Gardening work.
(b) Part-time teaching.
(c) Cleaning his office.
(d) Accounting work.
5. What is the weather in Guatemala City on December 9?
(c) Heat wave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julian awaiting from Zaragoza, Spain?
2. Who needs to approve Julian's application for work?
3. Where does Sol keep her diary hidden?
4. What nationality is the organ grinder that Julian sees in the park?
5. What does Julian call Sol after he rips up his letter to Lucia?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)