|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The __________ system is susceptible to damage by toxins like chlorinated hydrocarbons and organic phosphates.
2. Farms and orchards do NOT include these trees, in Carson's description.
3. Humans hold a narrow view of _________, using them when they are immediately useful only.
4. ______ ponds are particularly susceptible to poisoning because of their proximity to chemically treated fields.
5. Our __________ carry thousands of years of adaptation and evolution to us.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is unlikely to bounce back...
This section contains 910 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)