|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the form of energy which is produced at every stage of the mitochondrial process?
2. There has been a huge increase in the incidence of ___________ and in our awareness of it in fewer than 200 years.
3. ____________ alone have the ability to create carcinogens, which cause cancer.
(b) Human beings
4. Most people's chemical exposure comes ___________ rather than in mass sprayings.
(a) From cars
(b) In large doses
(c) From food
(d) Day by day
5. ____________ and animals were sprayed directly during the campaign against the gypsy moths.
(a) Building interiors
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ is not the only source of chemical contamination in the world.
2. One changed __________ can affect the entire body system.
3. ____________ provides the best ways to control insects, according to Carson.
4. What is the cellular structure that contains enzymes which accomplish the work of energy production?
5. ___________ health problems used to be caused by diseases like smallpox, cholera, and the plague.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)