|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the fire any not destroy, even though the US government made claims that it did?
2. ______________ is the basic process of life creation for everything from amoebae to humans.
(a) Cell division
(b) Cell ligation
(c) Cell respiration
(d) Cell mutation
3. What kinds of insects are becoming resistant to the chemical sprayings?
4. Fire ants' mounds actually serve to ________ the soil, which is a good thing.
5. For many thousands of years, ___________ have returned from the Atlantic each year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many attempts to control ___________ have results in massive fish kills.
2. Scientists believe that human __________ is unrealistic.
3. The spraying of chemicals became more widespread because of new insecticides and a surplus of ___________.
4. _______________ can be much more effective at controlling budworm.
5. Foods derived from and containing __________ contain the largest amounts of chemicals.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)