|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of control is actually more effective and less costly than mass spraying?
2. Every cell in the body is involved in the production of ___________.
(b) New life
3. Chemicals that act upon our genes can cause sudden __________, producing new and undesirable changes in subsequent generations.
4. What kind of disease can fleas carry and then transmit to humans as a result of a bite?
(c) Yellow fever
5. Which state has abandoned broad eradication in favor of the control in #117?
Short Answer Questions
1. It may be impossible to tell what is __________ and what is effect because there may be years between the two.
2. ________________ are affected because poisoned fish are not a source of food to sell.
3. What posed no threat, only a minor annoyance, yet was still the target of a massive spraying campaign?
4. ______________ is the basic process of life creation for everything from amoebae to humans.
5. The ___________ is strictly a forest insect, which is why people were outraged when residential areas were sprayed to control it.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)