|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Insects are controlled by limitations on the amount of _________ available to them, a fact often overlooked by humans.
2. The temporary elimination of some ___________ will continue to result in horrific and permanent physical trauma.
3. The __________ system is susceptible to damage by toxins like chlorinated hydrocarbons and organic phosphates.
4. How long is the typical human generation?
(a) 68 years
(b) 33 years
(c) 83 years
(d) 45 years
5. The spraying of chemicals became more widespread because of new insecticides and a surplus of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ___________ is strictly a forest insect, which is why people were outraged when residential areas were sprayed to control it.
2. ______________ is the basic process of life creation for everything from amoebae to humans.
3. The fish may die some time after spraying as the toxins can be released from ____________.
4. What is not one of the now chemically resistant insects in the United States?
5. Which state has abandoned broad eradication in favor of the control in #117?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)