|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Our __________ carry thousands of years of adaptation and evolution to us.
(d) Skin cells
2. The smallest _______ reveals a whole universe of relationships within the body
(a) Skin cell
3. Where do the fish go from #97 do in order to spawn and to perpetuate their kind?
(b) Up the rivers
(c) Into the ocean
(d) Into dens
4. Radiation and arsenic are naturally occurring substances that cause _________.
5. _______________ can be much more effective at controlling budworm.
(a) Organic herbs
(b) Natural parasites
(c) Targeted spraying
(d) Other chemicals
Short Answer Questions
1. What are printed in tiny type and largely ignored by consumers?
2. What organ works to filter out the chemicals that enter the human body?
3. What aisle does Carson think is presented as innocuously as the pickle or laundry detergent aisle?
4. Human life adapts to environment changes ____________.
5. What kind of control is actually more effective and less costly than mass spraying?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)