|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Our __________ carry thousands of years of adaptation and evolution to us.
(b) Skin cells
2. The temporary elimination of some ___________ will continue to result in horrific and permanent physical trauma.
3. What was the widespread Canadian spraying program designed to control the population of?
(a) Pond spiders
(c) Bacteria levels in the water
(d) Spruce budworm
4. Some substances can interact with each other in unpredictable ways, increasing their _____________.
5. What are printed in tiny type and largely ignored by consumers?
(b) Ingredient lists
(c) Package warnings
(d) Names of products
Short Answer Questions
1. One changed __________ can affect the entire body system.
2. Radiation and arsenic are naturally occurring substances that cause _________.
3. What kinds of insects are becoming resistant to the chemical sprayings?
4. What posed no threat, only a minor annoyance, yet was still the target of a massive spraying campaign?
5. The spraying of chemicals became more widespread because of new insecticides and a surplus of ___________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)