|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ is also contaminated because washing does not remove chemicals, nor does cooking.
(d) Packaged beans
2. What is the cellular structure that contains enzymes which accomplish the work of energy production?
(b) Golgi Complex
3. Some substances can interact with each other in unpredictable ways, increasing their _____________.
4. Insects are controlled by limitations on the amount of _________ available to them, a fact often overlooked by humans.
5. The long term effects of chemical exposure, per Carson, are easy to ignore as long as they are ___________.
(d) Far away
Short Answer Questions
1. Every cell in the body is involved in the production of ___________.
2. There has been a huge increase in the incidence of ___________ and in our awareness of it in fewer than 200 years.
3. Chemicals that act upon our genes can cause sudden __________, producing new and undesirable changes in subsequent generations.
4. Foods derived from and containing __________ contain the largest amounts of chemicals.
5. Those who enjoy _________ also lose when the fish population goes down.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)