|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________________ is the basis of all life function.
(b) ATP production
(d) Cellular oxidation
2. Most state laws regarding chemical contamination are grossly ___________.
(d) Out numbered
3. The narrow ___________ is the tiniest structure in the human body.
4. ________ are genetically adapting to the chemicals we use to control them.
5. What kind of disease can fleas carry and then transmit to humans as a result of a bite?
(a) Yellow fever
Short Answer Questions
1. There has been a huge increase in the incidence of ___________ and in our awareness of it in fewer than 200 years.
2. The long term effects of chemical exposure, per Carson, are easy to ignore as long as they are ___________.
3. What aisle does Carson think is presented as innocuously as the pickle or laundry detergent aisle?
4. ____________ alone have the ability to create carcinogens, which cause cancer.
5. What did the fire any not destroy, even though the US government made claims that it did?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)