|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Our __________ carry thousands of years of adaptation and evolution to us.
(d) Skin cells
2. One changed __________ can affect the entire body system.
3. Radiation and arsenic are naturally occurring substances that cause _________.
4. Many attempts to control ___________ have results in massive fish kills.
(a) Brown ants
(c) Army ants
(d) Fire ants
5. Our individual bodies have a kind of _______, just as the larger environment does.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is also destroyed when the target insects are sprayed by chemicals, damaging and changing the ecosystem?
2. What did the fire any not destroy, even though the US government made claims that it did?
3. ____________ alone have the ability to create carcinogens, which cause cancer.
4. _____________ is not the only source of chemical contamination in the world.
5. ____________ is also contaminated because washing does not remove chemicals, nor does cooking.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)