|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organ works to filter out the chemicals that enter the human body?
2. What kind of control is actually more effective and less costly than mass spraying?
3. One changed __________ can affect the entire body system.
4. Which state has abandoned broad eradication in favor of the control in #117?
5. What can the chemical DDT cause in fish?
(a) Color changes
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not one of the now chemically resistant insects in the United States?
2. Most people's chemical exposure comes ___________ rather than in mass sprayings.
3. Every cell in the body is involved in the production of ___________.
4. What are printed in tiny type and largely ignored by consumers?
5. The American Cancer Society estimates that ______ out of 3 families will be stricken by cancer.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)