|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chemical residues in _______ are another source of gradual buildup of chemicals in the body.
2. Which state has abandoned broad eradication in favor of the control in #117?
3. What kind of creature plays a vital role as a source for food, as well as being an aerator, a scavenger, and a source of bait?
(a) Fiddler crab
(b) Round worm
(c) Earth worm
4. Insecticides used against insects that feed on __________ have killed many fish in the South.
5. Scientists believe that human __________ is unrealistic.
(d) Chemical warfare
Short Answer Questions
1. _______________ can be much more effective at controlling budworm.
2. All foods, according to Carson, contain some level of such poisonous chemicals as __________.
3. More American children now die from __________ than from any other disease.
4. What is also destroyed when the target insects are sprayed by chemicals, damaging and changing the ecosystem?
5. A chemically weakened environment opens the door to explosive insect ____________.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)