|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cellular structure that contains enzymes which accomplish the work of energy production?
(b) Golgi Complex
2. Chemicals that act upon our genes can cause sudden __________, producing new and undesirable changes in subsequent generations.
3. Without functioning ____________, even our organs are useless.
(a) Brain activity
(b) Blood streams
4. What is the name of the chemical that changes form once it enters the environment, becoming another more deadly chemical?
5. _____________ is not the only source of chemical contamination in the world.
(a) Acid rain
(c) Nuclear power
(d) Mass spraying
Short Answer Questions
1. What did farm animals stop doing as a result of the fire any eradication program?
2. Chemical residues in _______ are another source of gradual buildup of chemicals in the body.
3. What is the form of energy which is produced at every stage of the mitochondrial process?
4. ________________ are affected because poisoned fish are not a source of food to sell.
5. What posed no threat, only a minor annoyance, yet was still the target of a massive spraying campaign?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)