|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The liver can become damaged by the poisons it filters, causing it to become ___________ effective.
(d) Much more
2. The temporary elimination of some ___________ will continue to result in horrific and permanent physical trauma.
3. What did farm animals stop doing as a result of the fire any eradication program?
(b) Stop producing healthy young
(d) Gaining weight
4. Fire ants' mounds actually serve to ________ the soil, which is a good thing.
5. Without functioning ____________, even our organs are useless.
(a) Blood streams
(b) Brain activity
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ is not the only source of chemical contamination in the world.
2. Foods derived from and containing __________ contain the largest amounts of chemicals.
3. What do some insects carry that makes their termination so important in today's times?
4. Most state laws regarding chemical contamination are grossly ___________.
5. What kind of creature plays a vital role as a source for food, as well as being an aerator, a scavenger, and a source of bait?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)