|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most state laws regarding chemical contamination are grossly ___________.
(b) Out numbered
2. What are printed in tiny type and largely ignored by consumers?
(a) Package warnings
(b) Ingredient lists
(c) Names of products
3. What organ works to filter out the chemicals that enter the human body?
4. During what war time was the spraying of chemicals made more intense and more widespread?
(a) Civil War
5. _______________ can be much more effective at controlling budworm.
(a) Other chemicals
(b) Targeted spraying
(c) Organic herbs
(d) Natural parasites
Short Answer Questions
1. For many thousands of years, ___________ have returned from the Atlantic each year.
2. Our chemical attacks on insects have weakened entire ___________.
3. What is the form of energy which is produced at every stage of the mitochondrial process?
4. Radiation and arsenic are naturally occurring substances that cause _________.
5. What aisle does Carson think is presented as innocuously as the pickle or laundry detergent aisle?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)