|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ alone have the ability to create carcinogens, which cause cancer.
(a) Human beings
2. Where do the fish go from #97 do in order to spawn and to perpetuate their kind?
(a) Into the ocean
(b) Into dens
(d) Up the rivers
3. The limits the government has established regarding chemical levels in foods are __________.
4. What was the widespread Canadian spraying program designed to control the population of?
(a) Pond spiders
(c) Spruce budworm
(d) Bacteria levels in the water
5. What do some insects carry that makes their termination so important in today's times?
(c) Deadly diseases
Short Answer Questions
1. What are printed in tiny type and largely ignored by consumers?
2. ____________ is also contaminated because washing does not remove chemicals, nor does cooking.
3. What can the chemical DDT cause in fish?
4. Individual sensitivity to the various toxic substances is extremely ___________.
5. Fire ants' mounds actually serve to ________ the soil, which is a good thing.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)