|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aisle does Carson think is presented as innocuously as the pickle or laundry detergent aisle?
(d) Packaged foods
2. What did farm animals stop doing as a result of the fire any eradication program?
(c) Gaining weight
(d) Stop producing healthy young
3. ____________ is also contaminated because washing does not remove chemicals, nor does cooking.
(b) Packaged beans
4. ________________ are affected because poisoned fish are not a source of food to sell.
(a) Commercial fisheries
(c) Grocery stores
(d) Sushi bars
5. The fish may die some time after spraying as the toxins can be released from ____________.
(c) Fat stores
Short Answer Questions
1. For many thousands of years, ___________ have returned from the Atlantic each year.
2. Our chemical attacks on insects have weakened entire ___________.
3. Where do the fish go from #97 do in order to spawn and to perpetuate their kind?
4. The ___________ is strictly a forest insect, which is why people were outraged when residential areas were sprayed to control it.
5. Every cell in the body is involved in the production of ___________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)