|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are many chemicals sold in that could result in high chemical exposure if dropped by the consumer?
2. Insects are controlled by limitations on the amount of _________ available to them, a fact often overlooked by humans.
3. What did the fire any not destroy, even though the US government made claims that it did?
4. What did farm animals stop doing as a result of the fire any eradication program?
(a) Stop producing healthy young
(d) Gaining weight
5. _______________ can be much more effective at controlling budworm.
(a) Natural parasites
(b) Organic herbs
(c) Targeted spraying
(d) Other chemicals
Short Answer Questions
1. The ____________ systems of all creatures are adversely affected by DDT and other chemicals, so that this drastic disruption of the unversal currency of life affects the capacity of all living things.
2. What is not one of the now chemically resistant insects in the United States?
3. Those who enjoy _________ also lose when the fish population goes down.
4. Scientists believe that human __________ is unrealistic.
5. The liver can become damaged by the poisons it filters, causing it to become ___________ effective.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)