|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______________ has been largely controlled through improved living conditions and sanitation.
(a) Chemical exposure
(b) Infectious disease
2. What is not one of the now chemically resistant insects in the United States?
(a) House mosquito
(b) German cockroach
(d) Wood tick
3. ____________ is also contaminated because washing does not remove chemicals, nor does cooking.
(b) Packaged beans
4. What kinds of insects are becoming resistant to the chemical sprayings?
5. Because all foods contain chemicals, even in small doses, the human exposure is enormous in the __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cellular structure that contains enzymes which accomplish the work of energy production?
2. The fish may die some time after spraying as the toxins can be released from ____________.
3. The __________ system is susceptible to damage by toxins like chlorinated hydrocarbons and organic phosphates.
4. Where do the fish go from #97 do in order to spawn and to perpetuate their kind?
5. Most state laws regarding chemical contamination are grossly ___________.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)