|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is also destroyed when the target insects are sprayed by chemicals, damaging and changing the ecosystem?
(b) Their natural enemies
(c) Water sources
2. Most people's chemical exposure comes ___________ rather than in mass sprayings.
(a) From food
(b) In large doses
(c) Day by day
(d) From cars
3. What is not one of the now chemically resistant insects in the United States?
(a) Wood tick
(b) German cockroach
(c) House mosquito
4. Foods derived from and containing __________ contain the largest amounts of chemicals.
(a) Animal fats
5. Scientists believe that human __________ is unrealistic.
(a) Chemical warfare
Short Answer Questions
1. Insects are controlled by limitations on the amount of _________ available to them, a fact often overlooked by humans.
2. The temporary elimination of some ___________ will continue to result in horrific and permanent physical trauma.
3. What kind of disease can fleas carry and then transmit to humans as a result of a bite?
4. What are many chemicals sold in that could result in high chemical exposure if dropped by the consumer?
5. One changed __________ can affect the entire body system.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)