|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of insects are becoming resistant to the chemical sprayings?
2. Chemical residues in _______ are another source of gradual buildup of chemicals in the body.
3. Most state laws regarding chemical contamination are grossly ___________.
(d) Out numbered
4. The ___________ is strictly a forest insect, which is why people were outraged when residential areas were sprayed to control it.
(a) Dutch Elm
(c) Gypsy moth
(d) Fire ant
5. Without functioning ____________, even our organs are useless.
(a) Blood streams
(d) Brain activity
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cellular structure that contains enzymes which accomplish the work of energy production?
2. The liver can become damaged by the poisons it filters, causing it to become ___________ effective.
3. What is also destroyed when the target insects are sprayed by chemicals, damaging and changing the ecosystem?
4. The fish may die some time after spraying as the toxins can be released from ____________.
5. Scientists believe that human __________ is unrealistic.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)