|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Large areas of Michigan were sprayed in 1959 in order to try to control what insect?
b) Japanese beetle
d) Chinese ladybug
2. Plants growing in contaminated soil may carry the contaminants into their _____________.
a) Neighbor plants
3. What kind of disease can fleas carry and then transmit to humans as a result of a bite?
d) Yellow fever
4. ___________ health problems used to be caused by diseases like smallpox, cholera, and the plague.
d) Upper class
5. Throughout earth's history, living things have __________ with their environment but not changed...
This section contains 794 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)