1. The town Carson describes is one where townsfolk and farmers and wildlife all live in _____________.
2. The roadsides are lush with trees, ferns, and ____________.
3. Farms and orchards do NOT include these trees, in Carson's description.
4. What are numerous in both kind and in sheer quantity according to Carson in the opening of the book?
5. What are so popular that tourists come to see them every year?
6. What is plentiful in the streams, providing good fishing spots since early settler times?
7. What happens to the people in the beginning description which puzzles doctors?
This section contains 3,418 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)