Quiz: Chapter 10 "Indiscriminately from the Skies" to Chapter 11 "Beyond the Dreams of the Borgias"
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. ____________ and animals were sprayed directly during the campaign against the gypsy moths.
c) Building interiors
2. Chemical residues in _______ are another source of gradual buildup of chemicals in the body.
3. ______________ do not kill people or birds, although the US government said they did.
a) Gypsy moths
b) Fire ants
4. The limits the government has established regarding chemical levels in foods are __________.
5. What posed no threat, only a minor annoyance, yet was...
This section contains 315 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)