Quiz: Chapter 1 "A Fable for Tomorrow" to Chapter 4 "Surface Waters and Underground Seas"
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Chemicals can travel down ___________ or in underground aquifers to the bodies of water.
2. Because synthetic pesticides are ______, they can easily poison intended and unintended targets.
3. Since the 1940s, more than 200 chemicals have been created for the purpose of _____________.
d) Pest control
4. What is plentiful in the streams, providing good fishing spots since early settler times?
5. What happens to the people in the beginning description which puzzles doctors?
This section contains 328 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)