|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "Through a Narrow Window".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of creature plays a vital role as a source for food, as well as being an aerator, a scavenger, and a source of bait?
(a) Fiddler crab
(b) Round worm
(c) Earth worm
2. What is the form of energy which is produced at every stage of the mitochondrial process?
3. This kind of vegetable absorbs huge levels of poisons, which would have harmed humans if they had eaten the produce.
4. Bacteria, fungi, and algae are the smallest organisms of Earth and they live in the ________.
5. The fish may die some time after spraying as the toxins can be released from ____________.
(c) Fat stores
Short Answer Questions
1. The smallest _______ reveals a whole universe of relationships within the body
2. Insecticides used against insects that feed on __________ have killed many fish in the South.
3. Not only do chemicals hurt the soil, but they also ____________ the soil for years.
4. Without functioning ____________, even our organs are useless.
5. Without plants, there could be no _________ of any kind.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)