|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the snow promise to Paul as he is being examined by the doctor in Part 3?
(a) To help him find the answer to the doctor's questions.
(b) To help him lie to the doctor.
(c) To tell him something new.
(d) To tell him something old.
2. How does Paul think of his mother's expression as she becomes more disturbed by his answers?
(a) He thinks it is unfortunate.
(b) He thinks it is unnecessary.
(c) He thinks it is exactly what he hoped for.
(d) He thinks it is warranted.
3. How is the light described as it enters Paul's room in Part 4?
4. What does Paul assume that his parents would think about him if they discovered the snow?
(a) Untrue things about him.
(b) Crazy things about him.
(c) Sad things about him.
(d) True things about him.
5. What has the snow deliberately put on while the doctor questions Paul?
(a) Its winter coat.
(b) Its winter hat.
(c) Its disguise.
(d) Its manners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paul staring at while the doctor questions him?
2. What term is given to the actions of Paul's mother in Part 4?
3. What does Paul sense as the doctor talks with his parents in front of him?
4. How is the floor described in Part 4?
5. Which one of the following descriptions is used to describe a part of Paul's room in Part 4?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)