|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dance begins at the front of Paul's room?
(a) An ugly varying dance.
(b) A beautiful steady dance.
(c) A beautiful varying dance.
(d) An ugly steady dance.
2. What is Paul's mood at the end of Part 3?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is troubled.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is afraid.
3. How does Paul think of his mother's expression as she becomes more disturbed by his answers?
(a) He thinks it is warranted.
(b) He thinks it is unnecessary.
(c) He thinks it is unfortunate.
(d) He thinks it is exactly what he hoped for.
4. Where does Paul think the snow's voice is coming from?
(a) The hallway.
(b) The stairway.
(c) The corner by the back window.
(d) The corner by the front window.
5. How does the snow advance into Paul's room?
(a) With short white arms.
(b) With short transparent arms.
(c) With long white arms.
(d) With long transparent arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the story Paul hears be better than, according to the snow?
2. In what way does the light fall into the front of Paul's room?
3. What is the last thing that Paul says to his mother?
4. What does Paul look to for reassurance before he tells his parents about his secret?
5. What does Paul do before he answers the doctor?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)