|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the snow ask Paul if he remembers?
(a) The number of times the postman knocked.
(b) The story it promised him.
(c) The reason for his anger.
(d) The number of steps that the postman took.
2. What is the doctor doing with his fingers, as Paul observes?
(a) Scratching his chin.
(b) Scratching the button on his coat.
(c) Scratching the top of his glasses.
(d) Scratching the side of his head.
3. What will the story Paul hears be better than, according to the snow?
(a) Little Kate of the Rockets.
(b) Little Kay of the Rockets.
(c) Little Kay of the Skates.
(d) Little Kate of the Skates.
4. What sound does the snow make at the intrusion in the last part of the story?
5. What has the snow deliberately put on while the doctor questions Paul?
(a) Its manners.
(b) Its disguise.
(c) Its winter hat.
(d) Its winter coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the interruption of the snow in Part 4 perceived as?
2. What does Paul look to for reassurance before he tells his parents about his secret?
3. What term is given to the actions of Paul's mother in Part 4?
4. As the snow continues to consume Paul's life, what is the second instruction he is given?
5. How does Paul view the doctor's questions?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)