|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor ask Paul after he establishes their friendship?
(a) If he has been sleeping too much.
(b) If he is having trouble sleeping.
(c) If anything worries him.
(d) If anything scares him.
2. What emotion is Paul filled with as his mother grabs him?
3. What is the last thing the snow says to Paul?
4. How does the snow advance into Paul's room?
(a) With short transparent arms.
(b) With long white arms.
(c) With long transparent arms.
(d) With short white arms.
5. What does Paul eventually begin doing before he answers the doctor's questions?
(a) Blinking rapidly.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
2. How does Paul feel when he is rushed at by his mother?
3. What does the snow ask Paul about the darkness it is creating?
4. How do the doctor's questions make Paul feel?
5. How is the snow's presence different during Paul's examination?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)