|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the cold, low humming shake as Paul closes the door?
(a) The lamp.
(b) The door.
(c) The bed.
(d) The windows.
2. From where does the snow speak to Paul as he jumps into his bed?
(a) From above him.
(b) From all sides at once.
(c) From his left side.
(d) From his right side.
3. What is Paul staring at while the doctor questions him?
(a) The doctor's feet.
(b) The fireplace.
(c) The doctor's coat.
(d) The wall.
4. How does Paul describe the presence of his parents and the doctor to himself?
5. What does the doctor ask Paul after he establishes their friendship?
(a) If he is having trouble sleeping.
(b) If he has been sleeping too much.
(c) If anything scares him.
(d) If anything worries him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul feel when he is rushed at by his mother?
2. How does Paul consider the questions being asked of him in Part 3?
3. What kind of dance begins at the front of Paul's room?
4. How do the doctor's questions make Paul feel?
5. What happens after Paul speaks to his mother for the final time?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)