|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the new stream of flakes come from in Paul's room?
(a) The door.
(b) Underneath the bed.
(c) The window.
(d) Through the roof.
2. How does Paul feel when he is rushed at by his mother?
3. How is the life Paul used to live labeled in the ending of the story?
(a) As a far away space.
(b) As a distant light.
(c) As a dimly lit sanctuary.
(d) As another world.
4. What does Paul consider to be his mother's question concerning what he is thinking about?
(a) A direct challenge.
(b) A trap.
(c) An annoyance.
(d) An absurd thought.
5. How does Paul think of his mother's expression as she becomes more disturbed by his answers?
(a) He thinks it is unfortunate.
(b) He thinks it is unnecessary.
(c) He thinks it is exactly what he hoped for.
(d) He thinks it is warranted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul sense as the doctor talks with his parents in front of him?
2. How does the snow rise to the ceiling of Paul's room?
3. As Paul reads in Part 3, who is the son of Cronus?
4. How do Paul's parents feel as they talk with the doctor?
5. What does the cold, low humming shake as Paul closes the door?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)