|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the snow almost do to the floor?
(a) Clean it.
(b) Erase it.
(c) Overwhelm it.
(d) Shrink it.
2. How is the doctor grinning at Paul?
3. What does Paul catch a glimpse of as he ponders the doctor's question?
(a) The beads of light on the window pane.
(b) The beads of light along the wall.
(c) The beads of light in the doctor's eyes.
(d) The beads of light in his mother's eyes.
4. What does Paul assume that his parents would think about him if they discovered the snow?
(a) Sad things about him.
(b) Crazy things about him.
(c) Untrue things about him.
(d) True things about him.
5. At the beginning of Part 4, how is the darkness coming?
(a) In horrific waves.
(b) In short waves.
(c) In sudden waves.
(d) In white waves.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Paul's doctor appointment take place in Part 3?
2. What happens to the story as the snow tells it to Paul?
3. What command does Paul direct toward his mother in Part 4?
4. What does Paul eventually begin doing before he answers the doctor's questions?
5. How does Paul feel when he is rushed at by his mother?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)