|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the snow react to the door's being opened?
(a) It moves forward.
(b) It draws back.
(c) It separates.
(d) It increases.
2. What command does Paul direct toward his mother in Part 4?
(a) Look at the snow!
(b) Go away!
(c) Stop the snow!
(d) Stay here!
3. What does Paul catch a glimpse of as he ponders the doctor's question?
(a) The beads of light on the window pane.
(b) The beads of light in his mother's eyes.
(c) The beads of light in the doctor's eyes.
(d) The beads of light along the wall.
4. What does the snow almost do to the floor?
(a) Overwhelm it.
(b) Shrink it.
(c) Erase it.
(d) Clean it.
5. What is the last thing that Paul says to his mother?
(a) I love you.
(b) I will remember you.
(c) I hate you.
(d) I will miss you.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the snow do once it reaches the ceiling?
2. What happens to the story as the snow tells it to Paul?
3. When does Paul think that the snow arrives in the last part of the story?
4. What does the snow say to Paul as it fills almost every aspect of his room?
5. In what way does the light fall into the front of Paul's room?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)