|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Paul speaks to his mother for the final time?
(a) The snow becomes transparent.
(b) The snow continues to take over Paul's thoughts.
(c) The snow slowly retreats backward.
(d) The snow begins to fade away.
2. What has the snow deliberately put on while the doctor questions Paul?
(a) Its disguise.
(b) Its winter hat.
(c) Its manners.
(d) Its winter coat.
3. How is the snow's presence different during Paul's examination?
(a) It is gentler.
(b) It is brighter.
(c) It is heavier.
(d) It is louder.
4. What is the last thing the snow says to Paul?
5. What does the doctor observe about Paul toward the end of his questioning?
(a) That Paul is still daydreaming.
(b) That Paul is not taking it seriously.
(c) That Paul is watching the snow.
(d) That Paul is taking it too seriously.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the interruption of the snow in Part 4 perceived as?
2. How does the snow rise to the ceiling of Paul's room?
3. What does Paul's world become at the end of the story?
4. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
5. As the snow continues to consume Paul's life, what is the second instruction he is given?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)