|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the life Paul used to live labeled in the ending of the story?
(a) As a dimly lit sanctuary.
(b) As a far away space.
(c) As another world.
(d) As a distant light.
2. What does the snow promise to Paul as he is being examined by the doctor in Part 3?
(a) To tell him something old.
(b) To tell him something new.
(c) To help him find the answer to the doctor's questions.
(d) To help him lie to the doctor.
3. What will the snow do once Paul joins it?
(a) Make Paul remembers the sunlight again.
(b) Make Paul forget about how white the snow is.
(c) Make sure that everyone knows about it.
(d) Make sure that no one will interfere.
4. What does Paul assume that his parents would think about him if they discovered the snow?
(a) True things about him.
(b) Untrue things about him.
(c) Sad things about him.
(d) Crazy things about him.
5. How is the doctor grinning at Paul?
Short Answer Questions
1. What term is given to the actions of Paul's mother in Part 4?
2. What does Paul catch a glimpse of as he ponders the doctor's question?
3. What does the snow first tell Paul to do in Part 4?
4. Over how many days does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
5. How does Paul view the doctor's questions?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)