|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the story as the snow tells it to Paul?
(a) It gets farther away.
(b) It gets larger.
(c) It gets closer.
(d) It gets smaller.
2. As the snow continues to consume Paul's life, what is the second instruction he is given?
(a) Sit down.
(b) Lie down.
(c) Stand up.
(d) Sit up.
3. What kind of a story does the snow want to tell Paul as Part 4 ends?
(a) A true story.
(b) A long story.
(c) An unbelievable story.
(d) A small story.
4. What emotion is Paul filled with as his mother grabs him?
5. How does Paul consider the questions being asked of him in Part 3?
(b) As a joy.
(d) As a nuisance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the snow rise to the ceiling of Paul's room?
2. What is Paul's mood at the end of Part 3?
3. What is Paul staring at while the doctor questions him?
4. How is the floor described in Part 4?
5. How does the snow tell Paul to prepare for what is coming?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)