|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
(d) Wide open.
2. Over how many days does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
3. How does Paul consider the questions being asked of him in Part 3?
(c) As a nuisance.
(d) As a joy.
4. What is the snow doing as it overtakes Paul's room in the beginning of the last part?
5. What is the snow planning to take the place of?
(a) The bed.
(c) The floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound does the snow make at the intrusion in the last part of the story?
2. What does Paul look to for reassurance before he tells his parents about his secret?
3. Which one of the following descriptions is used to describe a part of Paul's room in Part 4?
4. As the snow continues to consume Paul's life, what is the second instruction he is given?
5. What does the snow almost do to the floor?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)