|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the snow ask Paul about the darkness it is creating?
(a) Why can't he see in it?
(b) Who would want to see in it?
(c) What does it mean to see in it?
(d) Who cannot see in it?
2. How does Paul think of his mother's expression as she becomes more disturbed by his answers?
(a) He thinks it is warranted.
(b) He thinks it is exactly what he hoped for.
(c) He thinks it is unnecessary.
(d) He thinks it is unfortunate.
3. What does the snow promise to Paul as he is being examined by the doctor in Part 3?
(a) To tell him something old.
(b) To help him lie to the doctor.
(c) To help him find the answer to the doctor's questions.
(d) To tell him something new.
4. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
5. How does the doctor ask Paul to read from the book?
(a) To hold it normally.
(b) To hold it higher than normal.
(c) To hold it lower than normal.
(d) To hold it upside down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the snow do once it reaches the ceiling?
2. How do Paul's parents feel as they talk with the doctor?
3. How does Paul view the doctor's questions?
4. What does the doctor ask Paul to do in the beginning of his examination?
5. What does the snow first tell Paul to do in Part 4?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)