|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the snow advance into Paul's room?
(a) With long white arms.
(b) With short transparent arms.
(c) With long transparent arms.
(d) With short white arms.
2. How does Paul respond when the doctor asks how he is feeling?
(a) Far from all right.
(b) Not quite all right.
(c) Somewhat all right.
(d) Quite all right.
3. When does Paul think that the snow arrives in the last part of the story?
(b) Before he is ready for it.
(c) Not a moment too soon.
4. What is Paul staring at while the doctor questions him?
(a) The wall.
(b) The doctor's coat.
(c) The fireplace.
(d) The doctor's feet.
5. What does Paul assume that his parents would think about him if they discovered the snow?
(a) Crazy things about him.
(b) Untrue things about him.
(c) Sad things about him.
(d) True things about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the new stream of flakes come from in Paul's room?
2. What does the snow ask Paul if he remembers?
3. What is the snow doing as it overtakes Paul's room in the beginning of the last part?
4. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
5. What does the cold, low humming shake as Paul closes the door?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)