|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dance begins at the front of Paul's room?
(a) A beautiful steady dance.
(b) An ugly steady dance.
(c) A beautiful varying dance.
(d) An ugly varying dance.
2. Where does the new stream of flakes come from in Paul's room?
(a) The window.
(b) Through the roof.
(c) The door.
(d) Underneath the bed.
3. How does the snow tell Paul to prepare for what is coming?
(a) By talking repeatedly.
(b) By running around in circles.
(c) By closing his eyes.
(d) By keeping his eyes open.
4. What does Paul catch a glimpse of as he ponders the doctor's question?
(a) The beads of light on the window pane.
(b) The beads of light in his mother's eyes.
(c) The beads of light along the wall.
(d) The beads of light in the doctor's eyes.
5. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) At school.
(c) In his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the snow encourage Paul to do as his parents and the doctor are waiting for his response?
2. After his father indicates concern, what does Paul think of the doctor's questioning?
3. How does the snow rise to the ceiling of Paul's room?
4. As Paul reads in Part 3, who is the son of Cronus?
5. How does Paul consider the questions being asked of him in Part 3?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)