|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the interruption of the snow in Part 4 perceived as?
(b) A warning.
(c) A sign.
2. What does the doctor observe about Paul toward the end of his questioning?
(a) That Paul is not taking it seriously.
(b) That Paul is still daydreaming.
(c) That Paul is taking it too seriously.
(d) That Paul is watching the snow.
3. In what way does the light fall into the front of Paul's room?
4. What does the snow say to Paul as it fills almost every aspect of his room?
5. What will the snow do once Paul joins it?
(a) Make sure that everyone knows about it.
(b) Make sure that no one will interfere.
(c) Make Paul forget about how white the snow is.
(d) Make Paul remembers the sunlight again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing the snow says to Paul?
2. What does Paul catch a glimpse of as he ponders the doctor's question?
3. Where does the new stream of flakes come from in Paul's room?
4. What does Paul consider to be his mother's question concerning what he is thinking about?
5. What does Paul do before he answers the doctor?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)