|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the snow refer to itself?
2. How does Paul respond when the doctor asks how he is feeling?
(a) Quite all right.
(b) Somewhat all right.
(c) Far from all right.
(d) Not quite all right.
3. From where does the snow speak to Paul as he jumps into his bed?
(a) From his left side.
(b) From all sides at once.
(c) From above him.
(d) From his right side.
4. How does the doctor ask Paul to read from the book?
(a) To hold it higher than normal.
(b) To hold it upside down.
(c) To hold it lower than normal.
(d) To hold it normally.
5. How does Paul consider the questions being asked of him in Part 3?
(a) As a nuisance.
(c) As a joy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the snow almost do to the floor?
2. When does Paul think that the snow arrives in the last part of the story?
3. What does Paul's world become at the end of the story?
4. What is Paul staring at while the doctor questions him?
5. In what way does the light fall into the front of Paul's room?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)