|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul's world become at the end of the story?
(a) A rotating mirage of snow.
(b) A disappearing image of snow.
(c) A moving screen of snow.
(d) A still picture of snow.
2. How does Paul respond when the doctor asks how he is feeling?
(a) Quite all right.
(b) Far from all right.
(c) Not quite all right.
(d) Somewhat all right.
3. What does Paul avoid during his examination?
(a) Making eye contact.
(d) Making a mistake.
4. What are the minds of his parents bound to, according to Paul?
(a) The ordinary.
(c) The extraordinary.
5. What does Paul do before he answers the doctor?
(a) Waves at the snow.
(c) Taps the doctor's shoulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the snow say to Paul as it fills almost every aspect of his room?
2. What does the snow encourage Paul to do as his parents and the doctor are waiting for his response?
3. When does Paul think that the snow arrives in the last part of the story?
4. What emotion is Paul filled with as his mother grabs him?
5. In what way does the light fall into the front of Paul's room?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)