|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
(a) Wide open.
2. How does Paul consider the questions being asked of him in Part 3?
(a) As a nuisance.
(d) As a joy.
3. What does the snow ask Paul if he remembers?
(a) The number of steps that the postman took.
(b) The story it promised him.
(c) The number of times the postman knocked.
(d) The reason for his anger.
4. What does Paul sense as the doctor talks with his parents in front of him?
5. What happens to the story as the snow tells it to Paul?
(a) It gets larger.
(b) It gets smaller.
(c) It gets farther away.
(d) It gets closer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the story Paul hears be better than, according to the snow?
2. What does the doctor determine about Paul's eyes?
3. How is Paul's mother's attempt to help him described?
4. What moves abruptly across the night as Paul retreats to his room?
5. As the snow continues to consume Paul's life, what is the second instruction he is given?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)