|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor determine about Paul's eyes?
(a) There is a slight sign of eyestrain.
(b) There is no sign of eyestrain.
(c) He needs glasses.
(d) There are significant signs of eyestrain.
2. What happens after Paul speaks to his mother for the final time?
(a) The snow becomes transparent.
(b) The snow slowly retreats backward.
(c) The snow continues to take over Paul's thoughts.
(d) The snow begins to fade away.
3. After his father indicates concern, what does Paul think of the doctor's questioning?
(a) It is a ridiculous farce.
(b) It is a ridiculous event.
(c) It is a necessary event.
(d) It is a necessary farce.
4. What emotion is Paul filled with as his mother grabs him?
5. From where does the snow speak to Paul as he jumps into his bed?
(a) From his left side.
(b) From above him.
(c) From all sides at once.
(d) From his right side.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
2. How is the light described as it enters Paul's room in Part 4?
3. How does Paul feel about the doctor's attempt to discover the truth?
4. What is Paul staring at while the doctor questions him?
5. Which one of the following descriptions is used to describe a part of Paul's room in Part 4?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)