|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What command does Paul direct toward his mother in Part 4?
(a) Look at the snow!
(b) Stop the snow!
(c) Go away!
(d) Stay here!
2. In what way does the light fall into the front of Paul's room?
3. When does Paul think that the snow arrives in the last part of the story?
(a) Not a moment too soon.
(d) Before he is ready for it.
4. What is the doctor doing with his fingers, as Paul observes?
(a) Scratching his chin.
(b) Scratching the button on his coat.
(c) Scratching the top of his glasses.
(d) Scratching the side of his head.
5. What term is given to the actions of Paul's mother in Part 4?
(a) A cruel disturbance.
(b) A mild setback.
(c) A mild disturbance.
(d) A cruel setback.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Paul's doctor appointment take place in Part 3?
2. What is the last thing the snow says to Paul?
3. What does the cold, low humming shake as Paul closes the door?
4. What emotion is Paul filled with as his mother grabs him?
5. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)