|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul think of his mother's expression as she becomes more disturbed by his answers?
(a) He thinks it is unnecessary.
(b) He thinks it is unfortunate.
(c) He thinks it is warranted.
(d) He thinks it is exactly what he hoped for.
2. What does the snow ask Paul about the darkness it is creating?
(a) What does it mean to see in it?
(b) Who cannot see in it?
(c) Why can't he see in it?
(d) Who would want to see in it?
3. What is the last thing that Paul says to his mother?
(a) I will remember you.
(b) I hate you.
(c) I will miss you.
(d) I love you.
4. How is the doctor grinning at Paul?
5. What does the cold, low humming shake as Paul closes the door?
(a) The door.
(b) The windows.
(c) The bed.
(d) The lamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Paul's mother's attempt to help him described?
2. What does Paul assume that his parents would think about him if they discovered the snow?
3. What does the snow ask Paul if he remembers?
4. What does Paul avoid during his examination?
5. How do Paul's parents feel as they talk with the doctor?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)