|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over how many days does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
2. How does Paul feel about the doctor's attempt to discover the truth?
(a) He is saddened by it.
(b) He is fearful of it.
(c) He is amused by it.
(d) He is worried by it.
3. How do Paul's parents feel as they talk with the doctor?
4. What does Paul avoid during his examination?
(a) Making eye contact.
(b) Making a mistake.
5. What does the cold, low humming shake as Paul closes the door?
(a) The door.
(b) The windows.
(c) The bed.
(d) The lamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor determine about Paul's eyes?
2. What is Paul staring at while the doctor questions him?
3. What does Paul sense as the doctor talks with his parents in front of him?
4. How is the life Paul used to live labeled in the ending of the story?
5. What does the snow do once it reaches the ceiling?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)