|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing the snow says to Paul?
2. What is the interruption of the snow in Part 4 perceived as?
(a) A warning.
(b) A sign.
3. What sound does the snow make at the intrusion in the last part of the story?
4. What does Paul sense as the doctor talks with his parents in front of him?
5. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the snow do once it reaches the ceiling?
2. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
3. What does the snow say to Paul as it fills almost every aspect of his room?
4. How is the light described as it enters Paul's room in Part 4?
5. Where does Paul think the snow's voice is coming from?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)