|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the snow say to Paul as it fills almost every aspect of his room?
2. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
3. Which one of the following descriptions is used to describe a part of Paul's room in Part 4?
(a) The talking door.
(b) The loquacious closet.
(c) The humming window.
(d) The chattering light.
4. How does Paul respond when the doctor asks how he is feeling?
(a) Quite all right.
(b) Far from all right.
(c) Somewhat all right.
(d) Not quite all right.
5. How does the snow advance into Paul's room?
(a) With short white arms.
(b) With long white arms.
(c) With long transparent arms.
(d) With short transparent arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the snow do once Paul joins it?
2. What term is given to the actions of Paul's mother in Part 4?
3. How does the doctor ask Paul to read from the book?
4. Where does Paul think the snow's voice is coming from?
5. How does the snow refer to itself?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)