|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
2. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
(a) As his failure.
(b) As his imagination.
(c) As his reward.
(d) As his reality.
3. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
(a) Little triangles.
(b) Little rectangles.
(c) Little circles.
(d) Little squares.
4. What does Paul wonder as he looks at his house?
(a) If he has ever seen the snow.
(b) If he has ever left his room.
(c) If he is becoming paranoid.
(d) If he is starting to hallucinate.
5. What are the items Paul notices on his walk in comparison to the snow?
(b) A fallacy.
(d) A counterpoint.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
2. In Part 2, what does Paul find desirable as it relates to his parents?
3. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
4. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
5. What word does Paul use to depict the walk home in the beginning of Part 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Paul feel about his parents in Part 1 in relation to his secret?
2. What is the last thing that Paul sees and hears before the story ends?
3. How does Paul perceive his parents' tone with the doctor, and why does he find it interesting?
4. How does the snow describe the story it is about to tell Paul as Silent Snow, Secret Snow ends, and what does the story represent?
5. How is the snow talking to Paul in the beginning of Part 4, and what is it saying?
6. What does Paul surprisingly say at the end of his examination, and why does it cause everyone to become silent?
7. How does the author display Paul's intelligence level?
8. What is becoming more difficult for Paul to do, as he describes in Part 2?
9. What does Paul's mother attempt to do to help her son in Part 1, and why?
10. What is it that leads Paul to believe his secret is snow?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)