|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Paul reads in Part 3, who is the son of Cronus?
2. What does the snow almost do to the floor?
(a) Overwhelm it.
(b) Shrink it.
(c) Clean it.
(d) Erase it.
3. What does Paul sense as the doctor talks with his parents in front of him?
4. What does Paul do before he answers the doctor?
(a) Waves at the snow.
(b) Taps the doctor's shoulder.
5. How does the snow react to the door's being opened?
(a) It moves forward.
(b) It draws back.
(c) It separates.
(d) It increases.
6. When does Paul think that the snow arrives in the last part of the story?
(b) Not a moment too soon.
(c) Before he is ready for it.
7. What does the doctor ask Paul to do in the beginning of his examination?
(a) Take a deep breath.
(b) Read an eye chart.
(c) Say ah.
(d) Recite the alphabet.
8. What is the snow planning to take the place of?
(c) The floor.
(d) The bed.
9. How is the light described as it enters Paul's room in Part 4?
10. How does Paul respond when the doctor asks how he is feeling?
(a) Quite all right.
(b) Somewhat all right.
(c) Not quite all right.
(d) Far from all right.
11. What is the doctor doing with his fingers, as Paul observes?
(a) Scratching the side of his head.
(b) Scratching his chin.
(c) Scratching the button on his coat.
(d) Scratching the top of his glasses.
12. How does Paul view the doctor's questions?
13. How does the snow tell Paul to prepare for what is coming?
(a) By running around in circles.
(b) By closing his eyes.
(c) By talking repeatedly.
(d) By keeping his eyes open.
14. What does the snow first tell Paul to do in Part 4?
(b) Run away.
15. Over how many days does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the snow speak to Paul as he jumps into his bed?
2. Which one of the following descriptions is used to describe a part of Paul's room in Part 4?
3. What has the snow deliberately put on while the doctor questions Paul?
4. As the snow continues to consume Paul's life, what is the second instruction he is given?
5. What is the snow doing as it overtakes Paul's room in the beginning of the last part?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)