Short Answer Key
1. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
In Paul's mind.
2. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
A beautiful trinket.
3. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
4. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
5. What does Paul do with his secret?
He carries it around with him.
6. What does Paul view his secret as?
A sense of possession.
7. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
A wall to hide behind.
8. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
9. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
A half hour.
10. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
11. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
Grayish and kindly....
This section contains 2,432 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)