|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the snow promise to Paul as he is being examined by the doctor in Part 3?
(a) To tell him something new.
(b) To help him lie to the doctor.
(c) To help him find the answer to the doctor's questions.
(d) To tell him something old.
2. What fills the night as the author describes?
(a) A prolonged anger.
(b) A prolonged intrusion.
(c) A prolonged silence.
(d) A prolonged sibilance.
3. How many houses does Paul discover come before his own on the street?
4. What does the doctor determine about Paul's eyes?
(a) He needs glasses.
(b) There are significant signs of eyestrain.
(c) There is a slight sign of eyestrain.
(d) There is no sign of eyestrain.
5. How does Paul feel about the doctor's attempt to discover the truth?
(a) He is saddened by it.
(b) He is fearful of it.
(c) He is amused by it.
(d) He is worried by it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
2. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
3. What does Paul's mother tell him might need to be done?
4. As Paul reads in Part 3, who is the son of Cronus?
5. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)