|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
(b) Three times.
(c) Four times.
2. What does Paul notice about his window as he stands underneath it in Part 2?
(a) It is open.
(b) It has snow on it.
(c) It is closed.
(d) It is dirty.
3. What kind of a story does the snow want to tell Paul as Part 4 ends?
(a) A long story.
(b) A small story.
(c) A true story.
(d) An unbelievable story.
4. What sound does the snow make at the intrusion in the last part of the story?
5. What does the snow almost do to the floor?
(a) Shrink it.
(b) Erase it.
(c) Clean it.
(d) Overwhelm it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
2. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
3. What do the postman's steps have the first time that Paul's secret appears?
4. What does Paul's mother tell him might need to be done?
5. According to what Paul reads, how is Mrs. Amelia D. Cravath cured of her illness?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)