|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the snow first tell Paul to do in Part 4?
(d) Run away.
2. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
(a) In Wisconsin.
(b) In a dream.
(c) In Paul's mind.
(d) In Minnesota.
3. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
(a) A curious one.
(b) A familiar one.
(c) A sickly one.
(d) A healthy one.
4. As Paul arrives at his house in Part 2, what does he feel about the one thing he had looked forward to?
(a) Deprived of it.
(b) Contempt toward it.
(c) Consumed by it.
(d) Oblivious to it.
5. What shape are the stones balanced on top of the gateway posts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
2. How do Paul's parents feel as they talk with the doctor?
3. How does the doctor ask Paul to read from the book?
4. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
5. What does the doctor ask Paul after he establishes their friendship?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)