|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the snow first tell Paul to do in Part 4?
(c) Run away.
2. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
(a) Brick, plastic, and stone.
(b) Brick, plaster, and stone.
(c) Wood, plastic, and stone.
(d) Wood, plaster, and stone.
3. After his father indicates concern, what does Paul think of the doctor's questioning?
(a) It is a necessary event.
(b) It is a necessary farce.
(c) It is a ridiculous event.
(d) It is a ridiculous farce.
4. How does the snow rise to the ceiling of Paul's room?
(a) Like a rocket.
(b) Like a fountain.
(c) Like a geyser.
(d) Like a gunshot.
5. How are the bricks laid in the sidewalks?
(c) In one consistent pattern.
(d) In many patterns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mud like in the delta?
2. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
3. How does Paul describe the way his shoes walk on the pavement?
4. Over how many days does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
5. As Paul notices in Part 3, what color is the chair?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)