|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
2. What does the snow form as Paul approaches his street?
(a) A transparent mirage.
(b) A constant array of color.
(c) A random mess.
(d) A solid wall.
3. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
(a) The dirt.
(b) The cracks.
(c) The hollows.
(d) The chips.
4. What does Paul look to for reassurance before he tells his parents about his secret?
(a) The spiral of snow.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His mother's eyes.
(d) The pile of snow.
5. How does the snow rise to the ceiling of Paul's room?
(a) Like a geyser.
(b) Like a rocket.
(c) Like a fountain.
(d) Like a gunshot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the snow planning to take the place of?
2. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
3. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
4. How does Paul describe the postman's knock on the door of his house?
5. What happens after Paul speaks to his mother for the final time?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)