|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term is given to the actions of Paul's mother in Part 4?
(a) A cruel setback.
(b) A mild disturbance.
(c) A cruel disturbance.
(d) A mild setback.
2. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(a) Following the rules.
(c) Walking straight.
3. How does Paul describe the way his shoes walk on the pavement?
4. What does Paul do before he answers the doctor?
(b) Taps the doctor's shoulder.
(c) Waves at the snow.
5. How does Paul describe the postman's knock on the door of his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Paul read in large capital letters?
2. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
3. What does the rhythm of the postman's steps say when Paul's secret reveals itself?
4. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
5. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)