|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the snow first tell Paul to do in Part 4?
(b) Run away.
2. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
(a) Land of perpetual snow.
(b) Sea of unpredictable snow.
(c) Sea of perpetual snow.
(d) Land of unpredictable snow.
3. What does Paul eventually begin doing before he answers the doctor's questions?
(d) Blinking rapidly.
4. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
(a) Busy yet quiet.
(b) Empty and quiet.
(c) Busy and noisy.
(d) Empty yet loud.
5. What happens to the story as the snow tells it to Paul?
(a) It gets larger.
(b) It gets closer.
(c) It gets smaller.
(d) It gets farther away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe the way his shoes walk on the pavement?
2. What does the snow encourage Paul to do as his parents and the doctor are waiting for his response?
3. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
4. How does Paul feel when he is rushed at by his mother?
5. When does Paul think that the snow arrives in the last part of the story?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)