|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the bricks laid in the sidewalks?
(b) In one consistent pattern.
(c) In many patterns.
2. What does Paul describe the unknown component of the snow to be?
(a) Deliciously terrifying.
(b) Unmistakably satisfying.
(c) Deliciously satisfying.
(d) Unmistakably terrifying.
3. What happens to the story as the snow tells it to Paul?
(a) It gets farther away.
(b) It gets closer.
(c) It gets larger.
(d) It gets smaller.
4. What does Paul do before he answers the doctor?
(a) Taps the doctor's shoulder.
(c) Waves at the snow.
5. How does the doctor ask Paul to read from the book?
(a) To hold it higher than normal.
(b) To hold it upside down.
(c) To hold it lower than normal.
(d) To hold it normally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of sparrows does Paul see?
2. Which one of the following descriptions is used to describe a part of Paul's room in Part 4?
3. What kind of gaze is Paul using to look at the birdhouse?
4. As Paul arrives at his house in Part 2, what does he feel about the one thing he had looked forward to?
5. Where does Paul think the snow's voice is coming from?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)