|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the snow approach the floor in the last part of the story?
(a) It streamlines toward one spot.
(b) It flattens itself out.
(c) It rushes frantically.
(d) It makes a funnel and then descends.
2. How does Paul view the doctor's questions?
3. What color is the hydrant with the painted chain on it that Paul sees?
4. How does Paul feel at the end of Part 2?
5. What does Paul notice in the gutter as he walks by it?
(a) A flyer.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A letter.
(d) A newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
2. How does the snow react to the door's being opened?
3. Which one of the following descriptions is used to describe a part of Paul's room in Part 4?
4. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
5. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)