|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
(a) The first morning.
(b) The first hour.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The sky.
2. What does the snow first tell Paul to do in Part 4?
(b) Run away.
3. How does Paul feel about his mother as Part 1 ends?
(a) He feels resentment toward her.
(b) He feels contempt for her.
(c) He feels closer to her than before.
(d) He feels sorry for her.
4. What letter is stenciled on the brick wall in the background?
5. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
(a) Wood, plaster, and stone.
(b) Wood, plastic, and stone.
(c) Brick, plaster, and stone.
(d) Brick, plastic, and stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul's world become at the end of the story?
2. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
3. How does the snow tell Paul to prepare for what is coming?
4. What is Paul deliberately delaying on the way home from school?
5. Where does the new stream of flakes come from in Paul's room?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)