|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
(a) Wood, plaster, and stone.
(b) Brick, plaster, and stone.
(c) Brick, plastic, and stone.
(d) Wood, plastic, and stone.
2. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
3. What type of inlay is located at the end of the sidewalk?
4. What does the snow first tell Paul to do in Part 4?
(d) Run away.
5. How does Paul feel when he is rushed at by his mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
2. How is the snow's presence different during Paul's examination?
3. In what way does the light fall into the front of Paul's room?
4. How do Paul's parents feel as they talk with the doctor?
5. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)