|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul contemplate about the following morning in Part 2?
(a) If the postman will skip his house.
(b) If the postman will knock louder than usual.
(c) If the postman will have trouble finding his house with all the snow.
(d) If he will hear the postman.
2. What is the mud like in the delta?
3. What does the snow promise to Paul as he is being examined by the doctor in Part 3?
(a) To tell him something old.
(b) To help him find the answer to the doctor's questions.
(c) To help him lie to the doctor.
(d) To tell him something new.
4. What does the snow do once it reaches the ceiling?
(a) It sways.
(b) It falls apart.
(c) It sticks to the ceiling.
(d) It falls back down.
5. Where does the new stream of flakes come from in Paul's room?
(a) Through the roof.
(b) Underneath the bed.
(c) The window.
(d) The door.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the snow react to the door's being opened?
2. What number is on the front door of Paul's house?
3. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
4. How does Paul describe the way his shoes walk on the pavement?
5. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)