|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the snow speak to Paul as he jumps into his bed?
(a) From his right side.
(b) From all sides at once.
(c) From his left side.
(d) From above him.
2. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
(a) Brick, plaster, and stone.
(b) Brick, plastic, and stone.
(c) Wood, plaster, and stone.
(d) Wood, plastic, and stone.
3. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
4. What does Paul describe the unknown component of the snow to be?
(a) Unmistakably satisfying.
(b) Deliciously terrifying.
(c) Deliciously satisfying.
(d) Unmistakably terrifying.
5. How does Paul view the doctor's questions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the snow do once it reaches the ceiling?
2. According to what Paul reads, how is Mrs. Amelia D. Cravath cured of her illness?
3. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
4. What is of the utmost significance to Paul, with regard to his secret?
5. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)