|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the floor described in Part 4?
(a) As a little stage.
(b) As a large stage.
(c) As a little raft.
(d) As a large raft.
2. What does Paul's world become at the end of the story?
(a) A moving screen of snow.
(b) A rotating mirage of snow.
(c) A disappearing image of snow.
(d) A still picture of snow.
3. How does Paul feel when he is rushed at by his mother?
4. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
(a) At whatever joy it brings others.
(b) At whatever confusion it brings others.
(c) At whatever pain it causes to others.
(d) At whatever embarrassment it causes to others.
5. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
2. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
3. When does Paul's doctor appointment take place in Part 3?
4. What type of inlay is located at the end of the sidewalk?
5. What are the items Paul notices on his walk in comparison to the snow?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)