|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Paul's parents feel as they talk with the doctor?
2. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
(a) The hollows.
(b) The cracks.
(c) The chips.
(d) The dirt.
3. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
(a) Land of unpredictable snow.
(b) Land of perpetual snow.
(c) Sea of perpetual snow.
(d) Sea of unpredictable snow.
4. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
(a) Brick, plastic, and stone.
(b) Wood, plastic, and stone.
(c) Wood, plaster, and stone.
(d) Brick, plaster, and stone.
5. How does the snow approach the floor in the last part of the story?
(a) It streamlines toward one spot.
(b) It flattens itself out.
(c) It rushes frantically.
(d) It makes a funnel and then descends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the birdhouse empty?
2. How is the light described as it enters Paul's room in Part 4?
3. What term is given to the actions of Paul's mother in Part 4?
4. What is the most distressing feature of Paul's secret?
5. According to what Paul reads, how is Mrs. Amelia D. Cravath cured of her illness?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)