|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
(a) At whatever pain it causes to others.
(b) At whatever confusion it brings others.
(c) At whatever embarrassment it causes to others.
(d) At whatever joy it brings others.
2. What type of inlay is located at the end of the sidewalk?
3. In what way does the light fall into the front of Paul's room?
4. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
(a) They become muffled.
(b) They become hidden.
(c) They become smoother.
(d) They become clearer.
5. What does Paul do with his secret?
(a) He carries it around with him.
(b) He wears it proudly.
(c) He lends it to people.
(d) He boasts about it to people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor confirm with Paul before proceeding to the end of the examination?
2. What does Paul's mother tell him might need to be done?
3. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
4. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
5. What does Paul look to for reassurance before he tells his parents about his secret?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)