|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
(a) In the kitchen.
(c) In his room.
(d) At school.
2. After his father indicates concern, what does Paul think of the doctor's questioning?
(a) It is a ridiculous event.
(b) It is a necessary event.
(c) It is a necessary farce.
(d) It is a ridiculous farce.
3. What does Paul eventually begin doing before he answers the doctor's questions?
(d) Blinking rapidly.
4. When does Paul's doctor appointment take place in Part 3?
(a) The following morning after breakfast.
(b) Before dinner.
(c) The following morning before breakfast.
(d) After dinner.
5. What is the most distressing feature of Paul's secret?
(a) The inability to hear his mother and father.
(b) The conflict between him and his mother and father.
(c) The embarrassment of his mother and father.
(d) The inability to respond to his mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the rhythm of the postman's steps say when Paul's secret reveals itself?
2. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
3. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
4. What does the grocer's shop have in its window?
5. How many houses does Paul discover come before his own on the street?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)