|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
2. What shape are the stones balanced on top of the gateway posts?
3. What does Paul notice about his window as he stands underneath it in Part 2?
(a) It is dirty.
(b) It has snow on it.
(c) It is open.
(d) It is closed.
4. What is the snow doing as it overtakes Paul's room in the beginning of the last part?
5. What word does Paul use to depict the walk home in the beginning of Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the snow do once it reaches the ceiling?
2. What does the cold, low humming shake as Paul closes the door?
3. As Paul reads in Part 3, who is the son of Cronus?
4. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
5. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)