|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(c) Walking straight.
(d) Following the rules.
2. Where does Paul think the snow's voice is coming from?
(a) The hallway.
(b) The stairway.
(c) The corner by the back window.
(d) The corner by the front window.
3. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
(a) The jungles.
(b) The rain forests.
(c) The tropic regions.
(d) The arctic regions.
4. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
5. What does Paul assume that his parents would think about him if they discovered the snow?
(a) Untrue things about him.
(b) Crazy things about him.
(c) True things about him.
(d) Sad things about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
2. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
3. What emotion is Paul filled with as his mother grabs him?
4. How many posts are at the gateway Paul encounters?
5. What type of inlay is located at the end of the sidewalk?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)