|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the snow first tell Paul to do in Part 4?
(a) Run away.
2. How does the snow approach the floor in the last part of the story?
(a) It flattens itself out.
(b) It rushes frantically.
(c) It makes a funnel and then descends.
(d) It streamlines toward one spot.
3. What kind of boots does the postman have?
4. How is the doctor grinning at Paul?
5. What word does Paul use to depict the walk home in the beginning of Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
2. What does Paul sense as the doctor talks with his parents in front of him?
3. How does Paul feel about the doctor's attempt to discover the truth?
4. How does the snow tell Paul to prepare for what is coming?
5. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)