|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is of the utmost significance to Paul, with regard to his secret?
(a) To remain generous.
(b) To remain resolute.
(c) To remain selfish.
(d) To remain focused.
2. What kind of a story does the snow want to tell Paul as Part 4 ends?
(a) An unbelievable story.
(b) A small story.
(c) A long story.
(d) A true story.
3. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
(a) Busy yet quiet.
(b) Busy and noisy.
(c) Empty yet loud.
(d) Empty and quiet.
4. How does Paul view the doctor's questions?
5. What is Paul's mood at the end of Part 3?
(a) He is troubled.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the rhythm of the postman's steps say when Paul's secret reveals itself?
2. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
3. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
4. What kind of sparrows does Paul see?
5. Where does the new stream of flakes come from in Paul's room?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)