|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul describe the way his shoes walk on the pavement?
2. What are the minds of his parents bound to, according to Paul?
(a) The extraordinary.
(b) The ordinary.
3. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
(a) In Minnesota.
(b) In Paul's mind.
(c) In a dream.
(d) In Wisconsin.
4. What kind of boots does the postman have?
5. How old is Paul, as it is revealed in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
2. From where does the snow speak to Paul as he jumps into his bed?
3. What does Paul call the balanced stones?
4. Where is the birdhouse?
5. What letter is stenciled on the brick wall in the background?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)