|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul consider the questions being asked of him in Part 3?
(b) As a nuisance.
(c) As a joy.
2. What emotion is Paul filled with as his mother grabs him?
3. What is Paul staring at while the doctor questions him?
(a) The wall.
(b) The fireplace.
(c) The doctor's coat.
(d) The doctor's feet.
4. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
(a) Little triangles.
(b) Little squares.
(c) Little rectangles.
(d) Little circles.
5. What is the snow planning to take the place of?
(b) The floor.
(c) The bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
2. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
3. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
4. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
5. In Part 2, what does Paul find desirable as it relates to his parents?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)