|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul staring at while the doctor questions him?
(a) The doctor's coat.
(b) The wall.
(c) The fireplace.
(d) The doctor's feet.
2. How does the snow react to the door's being opened?
(a) It moves forward.
(b) It separates.
(c) It draws back.
(d) It increases.
3. How does the doctor ask Paul to read from the book?
(a) To hold it higher than normal.
(b) To hold it upside down.
(c) To hold it lower than normal.
(d) To hold it normally.
4. What kind of tone do Paul's parents adopt with the doctor?
5. What does Paul do with his secret?
(a) He boasts about it to people.
(b) He wears it proudly.
(c) He carries it around with him.
(d) He lends it to people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the snow encourage Paul to do as his parents and the doctor are waiting for his response?
2. What do the postman's steps have the first time that Paul's secret appears?
3. How is the life Paul used to live labeled in the ending of the story?
4. What is Paul deliberately delaying on the way home from school?
5. What does Paul call the balanced stones?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)