|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gaze is Paul using to look at the birdhouse?
(a) An uncomprehending gaze.
(b) A determined gaze.
(c) An incomparable gaze.
(d) A focused gaze.
2. What does the snow say to Paul as it fills almost every aspect of his room?
3. How does Paul observe the elm tree and other things on his way home?
(a) With a tainted eye.
(b) With a careful eye.
(c) With a tolerant eye.
(d) With a skeptical eye.
4. What are the minds of his parents bound to, according to Paul?
(a) The ordinary.
(c) The extraordinary.
5. What does Paul wonder as he looks at his house?
(a) If he is becoming paranoid.
(b) If he is starting to hallucinate.
(c) If he has ever seen the snow.
(d) If he has ever left his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Paul speaks to his mother for the final time?
2. According to what Paul reads, how is Mrs. Amelia D. Cravath cured of her illness?
3. What leans over the garden walls on Paul's walk home?
4. How does Paul respond when the doctor asks how he is feeling?
5. How does the snow refer to itself?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)