|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the interruption of the snow in Part 4 perceived as?
(b) A warning.
(c) A sign.
2. What does the snow encourage Paul to do as his parents and the doctor are waiting for his response?
(a) Ignore them.
(b) Pity them.
(c) Listen to them.
(d) Banish them.
3. How is the life Paul used to live labeled in the ending of the story?
(a) As another world.
(b) As a far away space.
(c) As a dimly lit sanctuary.
(d) As a distant light.
4. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
5. How does the doctor ask Paul to read from the book?
(a) To hold it higher than normal.
(b) To hold it upside down.
(c) To hold it lower than normal.
(d) To hold it normally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dance begins at the front of Paul's room?
2. What is Paul deliberately delaying on the way home from school?
3. What does Paul eventually begin doing before he answers the doctor's questions?
4. What does Paul avoid during his examination?
5. What does Paul wonder as he looks at his house?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)