|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
(a) A beautiful picture.
(b) A beautiful basket.
(c) A beautiful day.
(d) A beautiful trinket.
2. What is the snow doing as it overtakes Paul's room in the beginning of the last part?
3. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
(a) His 2 rear feet.
(b) His barking.
(c) His tail wagging.
(d) His 2 front feet.
4. What does the doctor ask Paul after he establishes their friendship?
(a) If he is having trouble sleeping.
(b) If he has been sleeping too much.
(c) If anything worries him.
(d) If anything scares him.
5. What is Paul's mood at the end of Part 3?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He is troubled.
(d) He is happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Paul read in large capital letters?
2. How does Paul consider the questions being asked of him in Part 3?
3. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
4. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
5. What does Paul think of the effort it takes to answer Miss Buell's question?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)