|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the grocer's shop have in its window?
(a) A cardboard sign.
(b) A plastic sign.
(c) A plastic man.
(d) A cardboard man.
2. What kind of tone do Paul's parents adopt with the doctor?
3. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
(a) A familiar one.
(b) A sickly one.
(c) A curious one.
(d) A healthy one.
4. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
(a) That he can see his father.
(b) That he can see himself.
(c) That he can see his mother.
(d) That he can see his bedroom wall.
5. What is the mud like in the delta?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the snow speak to Paul as he jumps into his bed?
2. How does the snow advance into Paul's room?
3. What does the doctor determine about Paul's eyes?
4. How does Paul feel when he is rushed at by his mother?
5. What does the snow do once it reaches the ceiling?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)