|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
(a) Sea of unpredictable snow.
(b) Sea of perpetual snow.
(c) Land of perpetual snow.
(d) Land of unpredictable snow.
2. What will the story Paul hears be better than, according to the snow?
(a) Little Kay of the Skates.
(b) Little Kate of the Rockets.
(c) Little Kay of the Rockets.
(d) Little Kate of the Skates.
3. What are the items Paul notices on his walk in comparison to the snow?
(b) A fallacy.
(d) A counterpoint.
4. After his father indicates concern, what does Paul think of the doctor's questioning?
(a) It is a ridiculous event.
(b) It is a necessary event.
(c) It is a necessary farce.
(d) It is a ridiculous farce.
5. According to what Paul reads, how is Mrs. Amelia D. Cravath cured of her illness?
(a) By Casey's Ointment.
(b) By Crowley's Ointment.
(c) By Cooper's Ointment.
(d) By Caley's Ointment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a story does the snow want to tell Paul as Part 4 ends?
2. What does Paul catch a glimpse of as he ponders the doctor's question?
3. What fills the night as the author describes?
4. What does Paul's world become at the end of the story?
5. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)