|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
2. How is the cement sidewalk designed, according to Paul's description?
(a) In geometrical parallelograms.
(b) In geometrical trapezoids.
(c) In a striped pattern.
(d) In a haphazard pattern.
3. What kind of boots does the postman have?
4. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
(c) Wide open.
5. What has the snow deliberately put on while the doctor questions Paul?
(a) Its manners.
(b) Its disguise.
(c) Its winter coat.
(d) Its winter hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
2. Where does Paul think the snow's voice is coming from?
3. What is the snow planning to take the place of?
4. What does Paul assume that his parents would think about him if they discovered the snow?
5. What kind of sparrows does Paul see?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)