|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
2. Why is the birdhouse empty?
(a) It is too warm for the birds.
(b) It is the wrong time of year for wrens.
(c) It is too small for the birds.
(d) It is the wrong time of year for robins.
3. How is the light described as it enters Paul's room in Part 4?
4. As Paul reads in Part 3, who is the son of Cronus?
5. How is the doctor grinning at Paul?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul feel when he is rushed at by his mother?
2. Which one of the following descriptions is used to describe a part of Paul's room in Part 4?
3. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
4. How does the snow react to the door's being opened?
5. Where is the birdhouse?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)