|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the river as Paul crosses it on his way home?
(a) It has flooded.
(b) It has become dirty.
(c) It has dried up.
(d) It has frozen.
2. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
3. What does Paul catch a glimpse of as he ponders the doctor's question?
(a) The beads of light in the doctor's eyes.
(b) The beads of light on the window pane.
(c) The beads of light in his mother's eyes.
(d) The beads of light along the wall.
4. What emotion is Paul filled with as his mother grabs him?
5. What number is on the front door of Paul's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Paul's doctor appointment take place in Part 3?
2. How is the floor described in Part 4?
3. What does the snow ask Paul if he remembers?
4. What does Paul assume that his parents would think about him if they discovered the snow?
5. How is the snow's presence different during Paul's examination?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)