|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Paul's mother's attempt to help him described?
(a) An act of anger and hate.
(b) An act of violent betrayal.
(c) An irrational act of judgment.
(d) An unacceptable act of malice.
2. Where does the new stream of flakes come from in Paul's room?
(a) Underneath the bed.
(b) The window.
(c) Through the roof.
(d) The door.
3. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
(a) They are unacceptable.
(b) They are a pleasure.
(c) They are a disturbance.
(d) They are a distraction.
4. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
5. What word does Paul use to depict the walk home in the beginning of Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Paul read in large capital letters?
2. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
3. What does Paul sense as the doctor talks with his parents in front of him?
4. How old is Paul, as it is revealed in Part 2?
5. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)