|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul feel at the end of Part 2?
2. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
3. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
(a) His barking.
(b) His tail wagging.
(c) His 2 rear feet.
(d) His 2 front feet.
4. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
5. What does the cold, low humming shake as Paul closes the door?
(a) The bed.
(b) The windows.
(c) The lamp.
(d) The door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul describe the unknown component of the snow to be?
2. What does the snow ask Paul about the darkness it is creating?
3. How is the snow's presence different during Paul's examination?
4. What does Paul avoid during his examination?
5. What are the minds of his parents bound to, according to Paul?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)