|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the snow do once Paul joins it?
(a) Make sure that everyone knows about it.
(b) Make Paul forget about how white the snow is.
(c) Make sure that no one will interfere.
(d) Make Paul remembers the sunlight again.
2. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
3. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Face the sun.
(c) Get out of bed.
(d) Stay warm.
4. What word does Paul read in large capital letters?
5. What happens after Paul speaks to his mother for the final time?
(a) The snow becomes transparent.
(b) The snow slowly retreats backward.
(c) The snow begins to fade away.
(d) The snow continues to take over Paul's thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
2. What does the snow ask Paul if he remembers?
3. When does Paul's doctor appointment take place in Part 3?
4. What is the interruption of the snow in Part 4 perceived as?
5. How do Paul's parents feel as they talk with the doctor?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)