|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the snow planning to take the place of?
(a) The bed.
(d) The floor.
2. How many houses does Paul discover come before his own on the street?
3. What does the snow almost do to the floor?
(a) Erase it.
(b) Shrink it.
(c) Clean it.
(d) Overwhelm it.
4. What does the snow do once it reaches the ceiling?
(a) It sticks to the ceiling.
(b) It falls apart.
(c) It falls back down.
(d) It sways.
5. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the postman's steps have the first time that Paul's secret appears?
2. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
3. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
4. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
5. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)