|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul eventually begin doing before he answers the doctor's questions?
(d) Blinking rapidly.
2. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
(a) At whatever confusion it brings others.
(b) At whatever embarrassment it causes to others.
(c) At whatever joy it brings others.
(d) At whatever pain it causes to others.
3. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
(a) An Eskimo.
(b) A hockey player.
(c) An explorer.
(d) A polar bear.
4. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(b) Walking straight.
(d) Following the rules.
5. What does Paul do before he answers the doctor?
(c) Taps the doctor's shoulder.
(d) Waves at the snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul assume that his parents would think about him if they discovered the snow?
2. As Paul reads in Part 3, who is the son of Cronus?
3. What kind of boots does the postman have?
4. What does Paul consider to be his mother's question concerning what he is thinking about?
5. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)