|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
(a) In Minnesota.
(b) In Wisconsin.
(c) In a dream.
(d) In Paul's mind.
2. When does Paul's doctor appointment take place in Part 3?
(a) After dinner.
(b) Before dinner.
(c) The following morning before breakfast.
(d) The following morning after breakfast.
3. What does Paul's world become at the end of the story?
(a) A rotating mirage of snow.
(b) A still picture of snow.
(c) A disappearing image of snow.
(d) A moving screen of snow.
4. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
(a) A new lamp.
(b) A new set of shutters.
(c) A bell.
5. What kind of sparrows does Paul see?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
2. How does the snow approach the floor in the last part of the story?
3. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
4. What is the mud like in the delta?
5. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)