|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Paul neglected about his shoes?
(a) To polish them.
(b) To dust them.
(c) To tie them.
(d) To wash them.
2. What does the snow say to Paul as it fills almost every aspect of his room?
3. How many houses does Paul discover come before his own on the street?
4. What does the snow do once it reaches the ceiling?
(a) It falls back down.
(b) It sticks to the ceiling.
(c) It falls apart.
(d) It sways.
5. What does the snow ask Paul about the darkness it is creating?
(a) Why can't he see in it?
(b) What does it mean to see in it?
(c) Who cannot see in it?
(d) Who would want to see in it?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
2. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
3. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
4. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
5. Over how many days does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)