|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Paul use to depict the walk home in the beginning of Part 2?
2. What does the doctor ask Paul after he establishes their friendship?
(a) If anything scares him.
(b) If he has been sleeping too much.
(c) If he is having trouble sleeping.
(d) If anything worries him.
3. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
(a) Wide open.
4. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(a) Following the rules.
(b) Walking straight.
5. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
(a) Grayish and unfriendly.
(b) Reddish and kindly.
(c) Grayish and kindly.
(d) Reddish and unfriendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul view his secret as?
2. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
3. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
4. What does Paul consider to be his mother's question concerning what he is thinking about?
5. Where does Paul think the snow's voice is coming from?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)