|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
(a) They are a distraction.
(b) They are a pleasure.
(c) They are unacceptable.
(d) They are a disturbance.
2. At the beginning of Part 4, how is the darkness coming?
(a) In white waves.
(b) In sudden waves.
(c) In horrific waves.
(d) In short waves.
3. What does Paul notice about his window as he stands underneath it in Part 2?
(a) It is closed.
(b) It is open.
(c) It has snow on it.
(d) It is dirty.
4. What is the snow planning to take the place of?
(b) The bed.
(d) The floor.
5. How does Paul consider the questions being asked of him in Part 3?
(b) As a joy.
(c) As a nuisance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul assume that his parents would think about him if they discovered the snow?
2. How many footsteps before the knock at the door does Paul hear on the morning of Part 1?
3. What is Paul deliberately delaying on the way home from school?
4. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
5. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)