|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul consider to be his mother's question concerning what he is thinking about?
(a) A direct challenge.
(b) An absurd thought.
(c) An annoyance.
(d) A trap.
2. What color is the hydrant with the painted chain on it that Paul sees?
3. What does Paul think of the effort it takes to answer Miss Buell's question?
(a) He finds it amusing.
(b) He finds it distracting.
(c) He finds it annoying.
(d) He finds it confusing.
4. At the beginning of Part 4, how is the darkness coming?
(a) In horrific waves.
(b) In sudden waves.
(c) In short waves.
(d) In white waves.
5. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
(a) The rain forests.
(b) The jungles.
(c) The arctic regions.
(d) The tropic regions.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the snow continues to consume Paul's life, what is the second instruction he is given?
2. What is the doctor doing with his fingers, as Paul observes?
3. What does the snow do once it reaches the ceiling?
4. How many footsteps before the knock at the door does Paul hear on the morning of Part 1?
5. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)