|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most distressing feature of Paul's secret?
(a) The embarrassment of his mother and father.
(b) The inability to respond to his mother and father.
(c) The conflict between him and his mother and father.
(d) The inability to hear his mother and father.
2. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White ragged circles.
(b) White ragged lines.
(c) White centered lines.
(d) White perfect circles.
3. What does the cold, low humming shake as Paul closes the door?
(a) The windows.
(b) The bed.
(c) The door.
(d) The lamp.
4. How is the doctor grinning at Paul?
5. What does the snow do once it reaches the ceiling?
(a) It falls apart.
(b) It falls back down.
(c) It sticks to the ceiling.
(d) It sways.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter is stenciled on the brick wall in the background?
2. What is the last thing that Paul says to his mother?
3. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
4. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
5. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)