|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the snow form as Paul approaches his street?
(a) A transparent mirage.
(b) A random mess.
(c) A solid wall.
(d) A constant array of color.
2. What does Paul's mother tell him might need to be done?
(a) He might have to do extra chores.
(b) He might have to have a tutor.
(c) He might have to see a doctor.
(d) He might have to go to summer school.
3. Where is the birdhouse?
(a) In the apple tree.
(b) In the yard.
(c) In the cherry tree.
(d) On the porch.
4. What happens to the story as the snow tells it to Paul?
(a) It gets farther away.
(b) It gets closer.
(c) It gets smaller.
(d) It gets larger.
5. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
(a) His textbook.
(b) The door.
(c) The window.
(d) The blackboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the snow refer to itself?
2. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
3. How does Paul remember hearing the postman that morning?
4. How does the snow approach the floor in the last part of the story?
5. How does Paul feel about the doctor's attempt to discover the truth?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)