|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul contemplate about the following morning in Part 2?
(a) If the postman will knock louder than usual.
(b) If the postman will have trouble finding his house with all the snow.
(c) If he will hear the postman.
(d) If the postman will skip his house.
2. How does Paul describe the way his shoes walk on the pavement?
3. What does Paul's world become at the end of the story?
(a) A still picture of snow.
(b) A disappearing image of snow.
(c) A rotating mirage of snow.
(d) A moving screen of snow.
4. Over how many days does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
5. As Paul notices in Part 3, what color is the chair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
2. Which one of the following descriptions is used to describe a part of Paul's room in Part 4?
3. What are the items Paul notices on his walk in comparison to the snow?
4. How do Paul's parents feel as they talk with the doctor?
5. What does the snow encourage Paul to do as his parents and the doctor are waiting for his response?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)