|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
(a) A familiar one.
(b) A curious one.
(c) A sickly one.
(d) A healthy one.
2. What type of inlay is located at the end of the sidewalk?
3. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
(a) The dirt.
(b) The cracks.
(c) The hollows.
(d) The chips.
4. What does Paul's world become at the end of the story?
(a) A still picture of snow.
(b) A disappearing image of snow.
(c) A rotating mirage of snow.
(d) A moving screen of snow.
5. What is the last thing the snow says to Paul?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the river as Paul crosses it on his way home?
2. What word does Paul read in large capital letters?
3. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
4. How does the snow approach the floor in the last part of the story?
5. What does Paul call the balanced stones?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)