|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor ask Paul after he establishes their friendship?
(a) If he has been sleeping too much.
(b) If anything worries him.
(c) If anything scares him.
(d) If he is having trouble sleeping.
2. What does the snow promise to Paul as he is being examined by the doctor in Part 3?
(a) To tell him something old.
(b) To tell him something new.
(c) To help him lie to the doctor.
(d) To help him find the answer to the doctor's questions.
3. What fills the night as the author describes?
(a) A prolonged anger.
(b) A prolonged intrusion.
(c) A prolonged silence.
(d) A prolonged sibilance.
4. What does the snow say to Paul as it fills almost every aspect of his room?
5. How does the snow react to the door's being opened?
(a) It increases.
(b) It separates.
(c) It moves forward.
(d) It draws back.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
2. How does Paul view the doctor's questions?
3. What shape are the stones balanced on top of the gateway posts?
4. What does Paul eventually begin doing before he answers the doctor's questions?
5. What kind of a story does the snow want to tell Paul as Part 4 ends?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)