|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Paul read in large capital letters?
2. What letter is stenciled on the brick wall in the background?
3. When does Paul's doctor appointment take place in Part 3?
(a) The following morning before breakfast.
(b) After dinner.
(c) The following morning after breakfast.
(d) Before dinner.
4. What leans over the garden walls on Paul's walk home?
5. How is the snow's presence different during Paul's examination?
(a) It is heavier.
(b) It is louder.
(c) It is gentler.
(d) It is brighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
2. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
3. How is the doctor grinning at Paul?
4. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
5. What does Paul's mother tell him might need to be done?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)