|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the hydrant with the painted chain on it that Paul sees?
2. What does Paul avoid during his examination?
(b) Making a mistake.
(c) Making eye contact.
3. After his father indicates concern, what does Paul think of the doctor's questioning?
(a) It is a ridiculous event.
(b) It is a necessary farce.
(c) It is a necessary event.
(d) It is a ridiculous farce.
4. In Part 2, what does Paul find desirable as it relates to his parents?
(a) To belittle them.
(b) To be kind to them.
(c) To disobey them.
(d) To ignore them.
5. Where does Paul think the snow's voice is coming from?
(a) The corner by the back window.
(b) The stairway.
(c) The corner by the front window.
(d) The hallway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tone do Paul's parents adopt with the doctor?
2. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
3. How does Paul observe the elm tree and other things on his way home?
4. What does Paul think of the effort it takes to answer Miss Buell's question?
5. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)