|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) The homework assignments.
(b) A pen collection.
(c) An apple.
(d) A globe.
2. What kind of gaze is Paul using to look at the birdhouse?
(a) A focused gaze.
(b) An incomparable gaze.
(c) An uncomprehending gaze.
(d) A determined gaze.
3. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
4. How does Paul describe the presence of his parents and the doctor to himself?
5. What does Paul call the balanced stones?
(a) A perpetual wonder.
(b) A perpetual horror.
(c) A sign of weakness.
(d) A sign of strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
2. How does the doctor ask Paul to read from the book?
3. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
4. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
5. In Part 2, what does Paul find desirable as it relates to his parents?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)