|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
(a) They gradually become less annoying.
(b) They gradually become more indistinct.
(c) They gradually become more distinct.
(d) They gradually become more annoying.
2. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
3. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
4. How many posts are at the gateway Paul encounters?
5. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
(a) At whatever joy it brings others.
(b) At whatever confusion it brings others.
(c) At whatever embarrassment it causes to others.
(d) At whatever pain it causes to others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul's mother tell him might need to be done?
2. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
3. What is Paul deliberately delaying on the way home from school?
4. What does the doctor ask Paul after he establishes their friendship?
5. What is Paul staring at while the doctor questions him?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)