|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White ragged lines.
(b) White ragged circles.
(c) White centered lines.
(d) White perfect circles.
2. What does Paul look to for reassurance before he tells his parents about his secret?
(a) His mother's eyes.
(b) His shoes.
(c) The spiral of snow.
(d) The pile of snow.
3. What does Paul describe the unknown component of the snow to be?
(a) Unmistakably terrifying.
(b) Deliciously terrifying.
(c) Deliciously satisfying.
(d) Unmistakably satisfying.
4. What color is the hydrant with the painted chain on it that Paul sees?
5. What shape are the stones balanced on top of the gateway posts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What number is on the front door of Paul's house?
2. What does Paul think of the effort it takes to answer Miss Buell's question?
3. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
4. What has Paul neglected about his shoes?
5. What do the postman's steps have the first time that Paul's secret appears?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)