|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the grocer's shop have in its window?
(a) A cardboard man.
(b) A plastic man.
(c) A cardboard sign.
(d) A plastic sign.
2. How many houses does Paul discover come before his own on the street?
3. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
(a) Three times.
(c) Four times.
4. How does Paul respond when the doctor asks how he is feeling?
(a) Far from all right.
(b) Quite all right.
(c) Not quite all right.
(d) Somewhat all right.
5. What do the postman's steps have the first time that Paul's secret appears?
(a) A new secrecy.
(b) A familiar sound.
(c) A familiar reassurance.
(d) A new frequency.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul assume that his parents would think about him if they discovered the snow?
2. What does Paul notice about his window as he stands underneath it in Part 2?
3. Where does Paul think the snow's voice is coming from?
4. What cannot compare with the snow, according to Paul?
5. What does the snow promise to Paul as he is being examined by the doctor in Part 3?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)