|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul do with his secret?
(a) He lends it to people.
(b) He carries it around with him.
(c) He boasts about it to people.
(d) He wears it proudly.
2. How does Paul view the doctor's questions?
3. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
(a) Stay warm.
(b) Face the sun.
(c) Get out of bed.
(d) Go to sleep.
4. What is the mud like in the delta?
5. What does Paul consider to be his mother's question concerning what he is thinking about?
(a) An absurd thought.
(b) A direct challenge.
(c) A trap.
(d) An annoyance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
2. What cannot compare with the snow, according to Paul?
3. How does Paul hear the bell ring during his secret's first appearance?
4. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
5. As Paul reads in Part 3, who is the son of Cronus?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)