|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
2. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
(a) Sea of unpredictable snow.
(b) Land of perpetual snow.
(c) Land of unpredictable snow.
(d) Sea of perpetual snow.
3. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
4. What are the minds of his parents bound to, according to Paul?
(a) The ordinary.
(b) The extraordinary.
5. What has the snow deliberately put on while the doctor questions Paul?
(a) Its manners.
(b) Its winter hat.
(c) Its disguise.
(d) Its winter coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
2. What does Paul call the balanced stones?
3. Why is the birdhouse empty?
4. How does Paul feel at the end of Part 2?
5. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)