|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul do before he answers the doctor?
(b) Taps the doctor's shoulder.
(c) Waves at the snow.
2. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
(a) At whatever embarrassment it causes to others.
(b) At whatever pain it causes to others.
(c) At whatever joy it brings others.
(d) At whatever confusion it brings others.
3. What is the mud like in the delta?
4. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
(a) The door.
(b) The window.
(c) The blackboard.
(d) His textbook.
5. How many posts are at the gateway Paul encounters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor ask Paul to do in the beginning of his examination?
2. What does the snow promise to Paul as he is being examined by the doctor in Part 3?
3. How does Paul feel at the end of Part 2?
4. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
5. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)