|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
(a) Four times.
(b) Three times.
2. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
3. What does the grocer's shop have in its window?
(a) A cardboard sign.
(b) A plastic sign.
(c) A cardboard man.
(d) A plastic man.
4. How does the doctor ask Paul to read from the book?
(a) To hold it upside down.
(b) To hold it lower than normal.
(c) To hold it normally.
(d) To hold it higher than normal.
5. What does the snow encourage Paul to do as his parents and the doctor are waiting for his response?
(a) Listen to them.
(b) Pity them.
(c) Banish them.
(d) Ignore them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
2. How do Paul's parents feel as they talk with the doctor?
3. What are the items Paul notices on his walk in comparison to the snow?
4. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
5. What will the snow do once Paul joins it?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)