|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gaze is Paul using to look at the birdhouse?
(a) An incomparable gaze.
(b) An uncomprehending gaze.
(c) A determined gaze.
(d) A focused gaze.
2. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White perfect circles.
(b) White ragged lines.
(c) White ragged circles.
(d) White centered lines.
3. What does Paul view his secret as?
(a) A sense of humor.
(b) A sense of direction.
(c) A sense of education.
(d) A sense of possession.
4. What kind of sparrows does Paul see?
5. How many footsteps before the knock at the door does Paul hear on the morning of Part 1?
(a) Two or three.
(b) One or two.
(c) Four or five.
(d) Three or four.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the items Paul notices on his walk in comparison to the snow?
2. What leans over the garden walls on Paul's walk home?
3. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
4. Why did Paul put his hand into the bark of the elm tree?
5. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)