|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Paul's parents feel as they talk with the doctor?
2. What does the doctor confirm with Paul before proceeding to the end of the examination?
(a) That he is not seeing anything unusual.
(b) That he has never felt this strange before.
(c) That he will answer his questions.
(d) That he is not aware of the questions he will ask.
3. When does Paul's doctor appointment take place in Part 3?
(a) The following morning after breakfast.
(b) Before dinner.
(c) After dinner.
(d) The following morning before breakfast.
4. How does Paul describe the presence of his parents and the doctor to himself?
5. When did Paul's secret start?
(a) In December.
(b) In November.
(c) In February.
(d) In January.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Paul neglected about his shoes?
2. How does Paul hear the bell ring during his secret's first appearance?
3. How do the doctor's questions make Paul feel?
4. What will the story Paul hears be better than, according to the snow?
5. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)