|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Paul reads in Part 3, who is the son of Cronus?
2. What does Paul catch a glimpse of as he ponders the doctor's question?
(a) The beads of light in his mother's eyes.
(b) The beads of light along the wall.
(c) The beads of light on the window pane.
(d) The beads of light in the doctor's eyes.
3. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
4. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
(a) Reddish and kindly.
(b) Reddish and unfriendly.
(c) Grayish and unfriendly.
(d) Grayish and kindly.
5. What is the doctor doing with his fingers, as Paul observes?
(a) Scratching the side of his head.
(b) Scratching his chin.
(c) Scratching the top of his glasses.
(d) Scratching the button on his coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul observe the elm tree and other things on his way home?
2. How do Paul's parents feel as they talk with the doctor?
3. What cannot compare with the snow, according to Paul?
4. How many posts are at the gateway Paul encounters?
5. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)