|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
(a) The first hour.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The sky.
(d) The first morning.
2. What word does Paul use to depict the walk home in the beginning of Part 2?
3. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
(a) Walk away from the house.
(c) Run down the street.
(d) Round the corner.
4. What does Paul notice about his window as he stands underneath it in Part 2?
(a) It is closed.
(b) It is dirty.
(c) It is open.
(d) It has snow on it.
5. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(a) Following the rules.
(d) Walking straight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
2. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
3. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
4. How does Paul view the doctor's questions?
5. What shape are the stones balanced on top of the gateway posts?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)