|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul notice in the gutter as he walks by it?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A letter.
(c) A flyer.
(d) A newspaper.
2. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
(a) Little circles.
(b) Little triangles.
(c) Little rectangles.
(d) Little squares.
3. What does Paul eventually begin doing before he answers the doctor's questions?
(b) Blinking rapidly.
4. What will the story Paul hears be better than, according to the snow?
(a) Little Kay of the Skates.
(b) Little Kate of the Rockets.
(c) Little Kay of the Rockets.
(d) Little Kate of the Skates.
5. How are the bricks laid in the sidewalks?
(a) In one consistent pattern.
(c) In many patterns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul think the snow's voice is coming from?
2. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
3. What is Paul's mood at the end of Part 3?
4. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
5. What are the minds of his parents bound to, according to Paul?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)