|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the snow encourage Paul to do as his parents and the doctor are waiting for his response?
(a) Listen to them.
(b) Banish them.
(c) Pity them.
(d) Ignore them.
2. How does Paul view the doctor's questions?
3. What does the doctor determine about Paul's eyes?
(a) There is no sign of eyestrain.
(b) He needs glasses.
(c) There is a slight sign of eyestrain.
(d) There are significant signs of eyestrain.
4. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
(a) In Paul's mind.
(b) In a dream.
(c) In Wisconsin.
(d) In Minnesota.
5. How does Paul feel about his mother as Part 1 ends?
(a) He feels resentment toward her.
(b) He feels closer to her than before.
(c) He feels contempt for her.
(d) He feels sorry for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul observe the elm tree and other things on his way home?
2. When does Paul's doctor appointment take place in Part 3?
3. What does Paul consider to be his mother's question concerning what he is thinking about?
4. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
5. How do the doctor's questions make Paul feel?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)