|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the story Paul hears be better than, according to the snow?
(a) Little Kate of the Rockets.
(b) Little Kay of the Skates.
(c) Little Kate of the Skates.
(d) Little Kay of the Rockets.
2. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
(b) A bell.
(c) A new set of shutters.
(d) A new lamp.
3. What does the doctor confirm with Paul before proceeding to the end of the examination?
(a) That he has never felt this strange before.
(b) That he is not aware of the questions he will ask.
(c) That he will answer his questions.
(d) That he is not seeing anything unusual.
4. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
(a) It gets brighter.
(b) It gets lighter.
(c) It gets heavier.
(d) It gets darker.
5. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
2. How does Paul feel about the doctor's attempt to discover the truth?
3. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
4. How does Paul think of his mother's expression as she becomes more disturbed by his answers?
5. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)