|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul do before he answers the doctor?
(c) Waves at the snow.
(d) Taps the doctor's shoulder.
2. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
(a) Wood, plaster, and stone.
(b) Brick, plastic, and stone.
(c) Wood, plastic, and stone.
(d) Brick, plaster, and stone.
3. How does Paul respond when the doctor asks how he is feeling?
(a) Somewhat all right.
(b) Far from all right.
(c) Not quite all right.
(d) Quite all right.
4. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
(a) That he can see his father.
(b) That he can see his bedroom wall.
(c) That he can see himself.
(d) That he can see his mother.
5. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
(a) They are a disturbance.
(b) They are unacceptable.
(c) They are a pleasure.
(d) They are a distraction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
2. How do Paul's parents feel as they talk with the doctor?
3. What has happened to the river as Paul crosses it on his way home?
4. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
5. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)