|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
(a) They gradually become more indistinct.
(b) They gradually become more distinct.
(c) They gradually become more annoying.
(d) They gradually become less annoying.
2. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
(a) An Eskimo.
(b) An explorer.
(c) A polar bear.
(d) A hockey player.
3. What are the items Paul notices on his walk in comparison to the snow?
(a) A counterpoint.
(c) A fallacy.
4. What kind of boots does the postman have?
5. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter is stenciled on the brick wall in the background?
2. How does Paul think of his mother's expression as she becomes more disturbed by his answers?
3. As Paul notices in Part 3, what color is the chair?
4. What is Paul staring at while the doctor questions him?
5. Where does Paul think the snow's voice is coming from?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)