|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
(a) Little circles.
(b) Little squares.
(c) Little triangles.
(d) Little rectangles.
2. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(c) Following the rules.
(d) Walking straight.
3. What are the minds of his parents bound to, according to Paul?
(a) The ordinary.
(d) The extraordinary.
4. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
5. When did Paul's secret start?
(a) In January.
(b) In November.
(c) In February.
(d) In December.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
2. What does Paul eventually begin doing before he answers the doctor's questions?
3. What color is the hydrant with the painted chain on it that Paul sees?
4. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
5. What does Paul assume that his parents would think about him if they discovered the snow?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)