|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
(a) The cracks.
(b) The dirt.
(c) The hollows.
(d) The chips.
2. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
(a) A bell.
(c) A new lamp.
(d) A new set of shutters.
3. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
(a) A double life.
(b) A deceptive life.
(c) A pointless life.
(d) A triple life.
4. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
(a) His barking.
(b) His 2 front feet.
(c) His 2 rear feet.
(d) His tail wagging.
5. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
(a) Little squares.
(b) Little circles.
(c) Little triangles.
(d) Little rectangles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul eventually begin doing before he answers the doctor's questions?
2. What does Paul do before he answers the doctor?
3. What type of inlay is located at the end of the sidewalk?
4. When did Paul's secret start?
5. How are the bricks laid in the sidewalks?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)