|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mud like in the delta?
2. What is of the utmost significance to Paul, with regard to his secret?
(a) To remain focused.
(b) To remain resolute.
(c) To remain generous.
(d) To remain selfish.
3. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
4. What does Paul sense as the doctor talks with his parents in front of him?
5. How many footsteps before the knock at the door does Paul hear on the morning of Part 1?
(a) Three or four.
(b) One or two.
(c) Four or five.
(d) Two or three.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
2. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
3. Why did Paul put his hand into the bark of the elm tree?
4. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
5. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)